SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 39 of 74 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 56 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:19 am

My favourite was "she looks like a mardi gras float".  cantstopl

And lest we forget: The Ripped Tablecloth. affraid

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 E3IfdCK

Source: www.matrixpictures.com.au

Last edited by Bobette on Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:21 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Those choices are made during the season from multiple options that they have. There's not a set dress and it has to be worn on a set ep. There's options and weather, hair and makeup, etc all choices made with the selection of clothes for the season as options and she chose that option for Ali. She didn't HAVE to put her in the clown dress, she chose to  Hugesmile and it's obvious to me why and only exacerbated since she clearly favors Todd  :yes:

True, but she picked everything before the show. The fact that she even had it as an option during the show, says to me the stylist hated Ali. And at this point they were still filming the show, so the ending would have been unknown.

I have seen some questionable wardrobe choices during other shows, but it's usually an outfit here or there....and even then, they have not been this bad....ill fitting and simply totally hideous. Usually it's stuff that is trending and not my taste or somewhat over the top edgy...but, this, this is beyond anything I have ever seen. Did Ali not look in the mirror? She really is not that bright.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:22 am

Bill saying what we've all said that Charlie likely called the paparazzi himself  :yes:

'He probably called the paparazzi!' Bill Goldsmith slams 'selfish' Charlie Newling for spoiling The Bachelorette by debuting his romance with Dasha Gaivoronski

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6364839/The-Bachelorettes-Bill-Goldsmith-slams-Charlie-Newling-debuting-new-relationship.html

Charlie saying he and Dasha clicked because they are single parents. Yeah right, neither one raises their own child Rolling Eyes So they bonded over both not wanting to parent  no no

'We both clicked': The Bachelorette's Charlie Newling says he bonded with new girlfriend Dasha Gaivoronski because they are 'single parents'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6365205/The-Bachelorettes-Charlie-Newling-opens-relationship-Dasha.html
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:30 am

I just finished reading Daniel's interviews. In one of them he says that Taite is the best match for her and in another one he maintains that her connection with Bill is pretty strong so he thinks Bill will be her F1. It can be inferred then that the contestants either don't know for sure or are told not to give the outcome away.

The more  the merrier , I have popcorn for all! Smiley
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:31 am

Sprite wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Those choices are made during the season from multiple options that they have. There's not a set dress and it has to be worn on a set ep. There's options and weather, hair and makeup, etc all choices made with the selection of clothes for the season as options and she chose that option for Ali. She didn't HAVE to put her in the clown dress, she chose to  Hugesmile and it's obvious to me why and only exacerbated since she clearly favors Todd  :yes:
True, but she picked everything before the show. The fact that she even had it as an option during the show, says to me the stylist hated Ali. And at this point they were still filming the show,  so the ending would have been unknown.

I have seen some questionable wardrobe choices during other shows, but it's usually an outfit here or there....and even then, they have not been this bad....ill fitting and simply totally hideous. Usually it's stuff that is trending and not my taste or somewhat over the top edgy...but, this, this is beyond anything I have ever seen. Did Ali not look in the mirror? She really is not that bright.

I don't mean she dislikes Ali because of Todd. I think she disliked her regardless Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 4256136633 I am saying though that given how she styled Todd and pushing for him and favors him she is revealing even more that she prefers even Todd. 

The ending is not what I was referring to but during filming and the stylist liking him just by what she dressed him in and preferenced him. Corroborated afterwards with not just the stylist, all the crew followed him first and like his posts and the MUA and other stylists posted of him too. It reminded me of how crew liked MattyJ during filmingwhen he was a contestant  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 4256136633 The crew and production have their favorites regardless of the lead. Such is the case here. jmo

IA about the clothes specifically this rainbow dress, the maroon pants with the balloon sleeve sweater, and especially the fluttery dress that she was falling out of were definitely terrible choices   speechless   Some of the other choices weren't that bad. She looked good here for example imo

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 44267867_282313022616705_7311712387540523121_n
source

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:34 am

That says to me he thinks Taite but was told to say Bill.  I think the contestants (especially late game) can all pretty much tell who's going to win but obviously they can't all say the same person in their exit interviews or it would make it too obvious.  

Side note: I'm liking Bill more now that they're not focussing on the manufactured "drama" with Charlie.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:36 am

Bobette wrote:And lest we forget: The Ripped Tablecloth.  affraid

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 E3IfdCK

Source: www.matrixpictures.com.au

Tablecloth laugh out loud  

This was the worst choice of them all  affraid speechless  no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:42 am

Bobette wrote:That says to me he thinks Taite but was told to say Bill.  I think the contestants (especially late game) can all pretty much tell who's going to win but obviously they can't all say the same person in their exit interviews or it would make it too obvious.  

Side note: I'm liking Bill more now that they're not focussing on the manufactured "drama" with Charlie.

The racist things Bill posted on his personal FB made me side-eye him far more than anything I've seen of him on the show. I hope he's changed because I can defend edit and things but definitely not racist views like he was stating  no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:49 am

LeapofFaith wrote:so imo Ali has a type of guy - tall, dark and well muscled.  Unfortunately imo Todd never had a chance even if his personality is the type she needs sad - jmo

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 2A1A134000000578-3144116-Soon_to_be_married_Former_Bachelor_babe_Ali_Oetjen_who_was_dumpe-a-55_1435648676517
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/06/30/08/2A1A134000000578-3144116-Soon_to_be_married_Former_Bachelor_babe_Ali_Oetjen_who_was_dumpe-a-55_1435648676517.jpg

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Grant-kemp-preview
www.newidea.com.au/media/26812/grant-kemp-preview.jpg

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTVkNwxodX2pdkTTCdEFQoE97WTnzKRagK2sSbgbk36rYuYtMFgWg
https://www.who.com.au/bachelorette-2018-taite-radley?category=news

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Ali-and-tim-720x547
http://cdn.mamamia.com.au/wp/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/ali-and-tim-720x547.jpg

I concur, or at least it seems to be that way for me. Taite is not tall though, Taite is shorter than Todd and Bill, Bill is very tall. IMO   she could see that Todd was handsome but perhaps handsome in a boring way for her. Even in the interviews the eliminated contestants are picking either Taite or Bill, and we should take into account that Bill received the wild rose, this suggests that who lived there felt that Ali had a stronger connection with Bill than she had with Todd, and that is why Charlie too felt so intimidated/threatened by Bill.

Frankly, I still haven't seen Ali looking at Todd in the same way she looks at Taite or the same way she has sometimes looked at Bill. She loves listening to Bill's reassurance and it is obvious that she enjoys spending time with him. I can only speak of what I have seen until last night.  I still need to see the HTDs and their last dates because at this stage I am speculating that Ali's real F2 is Bill not Todd but she eliminates Bill first to make it easier for her.  Obviously I may be wrong and perhaps during hometowns Ali and Todd's relationship changes and grows while Bill's connection with Ali may start to dissipate;  but imo, at this stage Ali treats Todd like a girl treats her best male friend a or the guy next door who is infatuated with her but whose feelings aren't truly reciprocated but are good for her ego. As I said, perhaps today something will finally happen that changes the way Ali feels about Todd, if that is the case I hope they show it. I am so looking forward to tonight's episode.

Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:50 am

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 3806527698 
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 5900176-6364629-image-m-16_1541624995829 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6364629/Bachelorette-fans-compare-Ali-Oetjens-3780-multi-coloured-sequin-dress-Mardi-Gras-float.html

OMG I.AM.DEAD cantstopl
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:07 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Bobette wrote:That says to me he thinks Taite but was told to say Bill.  I think the contestants (especially late game) can all pretty much tell who's going to win but obviously they can't all say the same person in their exit interviews or it would make it too obvious.  

The racist things Bill posted on his personal FB made me side-eye him far more than anything I've seen of him on the show. I hope he's changed because I can defend edit and things but definitely not racist views like he was stating  no no

I read them all. He wasn't talking about all muslims though. His comment isn't racist because Islam is not a race, it is not even an ethnicity, Islam is a religion, thus, muslims can be of any race and also  of different ethnicities, so Bill used the incorrect word to refer to his position; and since he himself used the word 'racist'  to refers to his views, I think He needs to learn what the term 'race' entails. The reason why Bill's statement hasn't been considered as overly controversial in Australia is because Bill wasn't making generalisations about all Muslims, but he was talking about  the terrorist attacks we have been experiencing in Australia in the past years. He asserted that 99% of the terrorist attacks in Australia (recent, as he was giving the context) were committed by Muslims. Since Australia hasn't had that many terrorist attacks and  those which occurred were indeed committed  by Islamic extremists  then his comment wasn't really inaccurate (right now I cannot think off  of a recent terrorist attack in Australia that was not committed by terrorist islamic groups or Islamic extremists).  As I said, His statement was not directed to most Muslims, only to extremist/terrorist/violent groups/people/organisations and in relation to terrorism in the Australian scene. Had he made a general statement about all Muslims then the public and media reaction would have been very different. In any case, I still think he should have been wiser. What do you think @bobette ?

Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:13 am

His comments were at minimum Islamophobic and he was directing it towards POC specifically which is racist. The "not all < fill in blank >" is a method for him to perpetuate that. Not going to get into it on this forum as this is not what its for and I stand by my opinion.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 74 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 56 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
dolcimumma
Imp
sprout
richmond1
handsanitiser
Popcorn For All
spangler
Dirty Street Pie
Agent99
Sprite
brownravens