SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:59 pm

Agent99 wrote:@Bobette I know you have said before how cold Angie looks, but even Jamie looks freezing in his intro.  It's just horrid.

INDEED!  It genuinely bothers me.  Absolutely no need for it - there are plenty of glamorous/dashing WARM options.  Take some inspiration from European fashion or shoot at a different time of year please!  Poor puppy must have been freezing too.   Bachelorette - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 1f629

I wonder if we'll get another bio over the weekend?  I feel like we might get one more, then hopefully a long promo.  They promised us a whole week of previews and so far we've only had 3 guys so they must have something else planned IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:40 pm

Bobette wrote:
Agent99 wrote:@Bobette I know you have said before how cold Angie looks, but even Jamie looks freezing in his intro.  It's just horrid.

INDEED!  It genuinely bothers me.  Absolutely no need for it - there are plenty of glamorous/dashing WARM options.  Take some inspiration from European fashion or shoot at a different time of year please!  Poor puppy must have been freezing too.   Bachelorette - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 1f629

I wonder if we'll get another bio over the weekend?  I feel like we might get one more, then hopefully a long promo.  They promised us a whole week of previews and so far we've only had 3 guys so they must have something else planned IMO.

Thursday was such a waste too. Just Ciarran and Timm's entrances, and they released them early morning too, so it felt like such a wasted opportunity. Hoping for something cute or quirky today.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:39 am

OK so they've given us a little something.  Just a few breadcrumbs but when you're starving for new material anything will do.  laugh out loud

The insider Mansion Tour has gone up on Tenplay here.  It's pretty boring except I picked up a few things:

- Osher says the fire pit is where he likes to gather the 20-something guys when he has something important to tell them.  So maybe we don't have as many double threads as I thought and they all actually are on show from night 1.

Bachelorette - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 TKpLXgf

- Having more men for Angie than previous Bettes actually makes sense if they're waiting to pair them up with Matt's MANY rejects in Paradise.  Anyway, Osher then talks about the "Morocco" area where Angie can take men for some alone time.  

Bachelorette - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 3C2vfO3

- They then flash this scene below, from which the only really useful information is that @butterflylove she takes your favourite Tom for a chat...

Bachelorette - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 YmvpwSn

...and he has big feet. Bachelorette - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 3806527698

Bachelorette - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 WOvPoLt

Other things I noted:

- At the start of the tours Osher says "this is where Angie could potentially meet the love of her life".  Potentially.  Except this was probably shot at the end of filming and you know exactly whether she did or not.  

- Furthermore, at the end he says "Angie's a fantastic Bachelorette and it's an extraordinary journey" ( Rolling Eyes ), i.e. he's talking about something which has already happened, and focusing on the "journey", not the outcome.

This has not increased my expectation of a happy couple post-show.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:51 am

Oooh @Bobette, do we think Tom could be contender for the night one rose? Have we any insight of what powers the rose (or ticket thanks to Matt) will have?
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:01 am

@butterflylove, No word yet on what this season's wildcard will be or what powers it will hold but I expect there will be one. yes

I hope we get a full preview soon - that will give us a good idea of who goes far, who's going to feature and who's being hidden.

We got Matt's a FULL WEEK before the premiere.  Not sure if it means TPTB are still reworking Angie's story or just being slack.

ETA: WOOT WOOT cheerleader

Bachelorette - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 PhcOHpc

Source

So this time tomorrow we should know F1 thanks to Sportsbet, and the full Top 3 if TAB are offering place odds like Matt's season.

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:20 am

Bobette wrote:Bachelorette - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 PhcOHpc

Source

So this time tomorrow we should know F1 thanks to Sportsbet, and the full Top 3 if TAB are offering place odds like Matt's season.  

FINALLY!
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:55 am

I'm hoping we might get a bit of lagtime between the bios being released and Sportsbet giving us the winner because we've had so little to go on so far.  

I'd like to know how many guys fit the F1 betting profile other than Carlin because I just can't see him being F1 unless something very fishy occurred.

Other people I am particularly interested in are Metallic Jacket (Glenn?), the mysterious Bowtie Man, and any other 31-34 brunettes from NSW.

ETA: Will you be blessing us with your exceptional banner making skills again this season, @butterflylove? Praying
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:46 am

Bobette wrote:I'm hoping we might get a bit of lagtime between the bios being released and Sportsbet giving us the winner because we've had so little to go on so far.  

I'd like to know how many guys fit the F1 betting profile other than Carlin because I just can't see him being F1 unless something very fishy occurred.

Other people I am particularly interested in are Metallic Jacket (Glenn?), the mysterious Bowtie Man, and any other 31-34 brunettes from NSW.

ETA:  Will you be blessing us with your exceptional banner making skills again this season, @butterflylove?  Praying

YES! I will be!! I've already chosen my photo of Angie and got it saved and ready. Just need the guys profiles tomorrow 🤞🏼 and I'll have it good to go for Wednesday night!
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:54 am

YAY!  Thanks @butterflylove Bachelorette - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 2498057887

Meanwhile I just read this very revealing interview.  Angie confirms what I have always assumed - that Leads DO NOT organise their own dates, and a lot of the show is created/constructed in the edit suite.

Given her love of the genre, the question has to be asked: has she ever watched UnReal?

“Yes!” She laughs again. “We’re not that extreme in Australia but there are similarities. I mean, it’s set up. It’s not like I get to organise my own dates.” And she knows that of course what will appear on screen is not going to be a perfect match with her real-life experience. “At the end of the day we all signed up for it. We all should be ready to see stuff we might not like to see. But I’m also kind of excited to see what they’ve created out of what I went through.”

Re: falling in love, it definitely doesn't sound like it happened to me.  Unless she's doing a massive fake out in which case kudos, it's very convincing.  laugh out loud  And I'm all for a surprise happy ending should it occur!  

Kent is silent on the amount of pashing we might see in her series – and on whether she has, in fact, found true love. “But while I’m all about saying ‘wait and see’ I can definitely say you won’t see any dry humping,” she assures us. “I’m not a dry humping sort of girl – on national television, anyway. I like to save that kind of thing for the privacy of my own home.”

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:20 am

Yeah nah ... I'm definitely on team "she chooses noone (in her heart) but she'll choose someone for the show's sake because she understands optics, and they're already broken up (because they were never together)" laugh out loud

I will therefore be pleasantly surprised if she's being genuinely coy and she has genuinely chosen someone and they stay together.

As it is, I'm going to view this season as an extended Bachelor in Paradise casting session.  And all I hope is that it rates well enough that future seasons stay assured.  It does seem like Ten are supportive though given they're already talking about casting the next season even before this one's begun. Bachelorette - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 3552228123
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:32 am

Yeah I totally agree @leavers.

All these quotes from Angie saying things like "I wonder what those boys said when I wasn't around?" and "I guess I'd better be prepared to see and hear things I might not want to!" could IMO be Ch 10 laying the groundwork to throw F1 under the bus.

If Angie has already dumped F1 it will give her the perfect justification  - "Oh boy, he sure did fool me but watching it all back, I now see he isn't who I thought he was. Oh well never mind, I'm still glad I did it and at least I learned a lot about myself..." :halo:
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:28 pm

Finally. @bobette. Match away

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7541833/The-Bachelorette-contestants-revealed-ahead-Angie-Kents-season-premiere.html
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
dolcimumma
mbl
Norcalgal
Vjeff
Just Looking
Kas_256
xostargirlxo
Myachardydayz
ReneeM
Finch
Kindnesscounts