SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:18 am

Ok so it seems we are all in the Ciarran appreciation society
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bachbee Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:00 am

@bobette I think Ciarran and Tim look the most suited to Angie. Will have to watch and see how things play out with Carlin but I agree that he does not look her match at all and she could have fallen on him after unforseen circumstances OR she choose him because he is the 'sensible' choice for a hubby
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:16 am

@Bachbee I totally agree re: Timm and Ciarran.  Angie said from the start she was looking for someone witty and funny and quirky and WEIRD (her words!) and Carlin is so... typical.

Don't get me wrong he may be a lovely guy but he's just such a cliched contestant on this show.  Personal trainer - check.  Designer stubble - check.  Willing to shill anything - CHECK.    

He'll be the popular "safe" choice with the audience (judging by the few SM comments on Timm & Ciarran's pics I could bear reading, most viewers can't handle anyone remotely unique).

But Angie is different and to be frank, I expected more of her than to choose the archetypal F1, which is why I refuse to believe that she voluntarily did so until proven otherwise. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:12 pm

@Bobette are the intruders not an option for F1 at this point? Since we are saying Ryan is an intruder, I feel like they could be a good match.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:14 pm

Zaynab wrote:@Bobette are the intruders not an option for F1 at this point? Since we are saying Ryan is an intruder, I feel like they could be a good match.

With Ryan I think his arriving separate from the other guys might be more to do with logisitics since presumably he'll be bringing a whole pack of dogs and that would have been hard to manage on the first night with all the other guys and freezing weather.  

So probably not an intruder per se, just a later arrival maybe the next day or something?  The show aren't following him on IG yet and haven't released a bio so presumably they want him to be a "surprise" (even though he's all through the promo laugh out loud).

I thought their interaction on the couch seemed a bit awkward TBH.  He'll probably get to Top 8 if Angie has anything to with it because she'd want to give his cause as much publicity as possible IMO but I didn't see any huge attraction from either of them.

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 MR15vkg

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:52 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:31 am

Network 10 executive producers have a track record of improving on their major franchises each season and Innes said this new season of The Bachelorette is no exception.

“ One of Kent’s requests was for people with a sense of humour. “Otherwise she was quite broad – certainly not just wanting someone tall, dark and handsome....  

It is jam pack full of content. The challenge was how to fit in all the content we generated during the shoot.

Angie has given herself to the role like no one has before. In the sense of opening herself up and being brave enough to show her emotions and vulnerabilities...

“Angie is very serious about finding someone and it was great to see. Viewers will see how good that has been for the program.

She is a very upfront girl as viewers would have seen on Gogglebox – she is feisty and funny and tells it like it is to some of the guys which makes for great viewing.”

Innes of course wouldn’t talk too much about how successful the search for love was this season.

“We film what happens and there is only one thing that happens when they reveal the person they choose.”
Suspect

Source

The Bachelorette's Angie on How Her Season Is "Very Very Different" From Anything We've Seen Before

Angie: Unless you're the Bachelor or the Bachelorette yourself or someone who works very close with them, you have no idea about the amount of physical, emotional and mental energy that is put into this show. A lot of people say "oh it's so fake, it's so produced" but of course it's produced, it's a show! You put your all into it, and I just had no idea how much I was ready for it, and how much I would end up throwing myself into it. I'm really happy I did that, because it's just what you have to do in order to find another person and meet the right people.

It gets very overwhelming, and I'm never going to deny that! I'm such a sensitive person, I take on everyone's energies and I'm such a people pleaser. I've never really put myself first before, so it was quite jarring to have a show that was completely about me finding love and my own state. But I think I handled myself so well, and you will definitely get to see all the different sides of me because I don't hide it. I have no shame about how I handled certain situations, but it was very raw.

I think the public has already seen a lot of my jokey side. If they've followed Gogglebox for quite some time then they'd know that I look after people with a disability and love rescue dogs, so they know about that side to me. But I don't think they've seen me be super, super vulnerable. In the jungle I was vulnerable, but it was a lot of happy tears. I think they'll definitely see all the different sides to me on this show, and there are a lot of different sides to Angie Kent.

I can only go off how I feel, but having watched all the previous seasons myself through Gogglebox, I can say it's very, very different from anything I've ever seen. It's next level, in my experience. I hope the viewers can all join in and just feel all the feels with me, it's quite the adventure. . . let's just put it that way! [Laughs]

I don't know if this is a trait, but just being able to laugh at yourself and at situations. I've gotten through so many hard times by seeing. . . not the funny side, but that there's more to life and you have got to be happy. That's pretty much my main thing, just being passionate and having a laugh, because life's too short!

PS: Have you found love? If so, how does it feel?

Angie: All I can say to you is that I'm very, very happy and you will just have to wait and see!

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:22 pm

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 EGV2Y5KUwAAUPde
#BacheloretteAU @BacheloretteAU
Tonight's the night! Put the champers in the fridge we'll see you at 7.30 tonight for the premiere of The #BacheloretteAU pic.twitter.com/SHytlkiN5G
Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 G6ehJXCbRqwh2Tqt
#BacheloretteAU @BacheloretteAU
Could this be Angie's prince charming? #BacheloretteAU pic.twitter.com/I2XIasm3dO
https://mobile.twitter.com/BacheloretteAU
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:44 pm

So tonight is the first episode?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:47 pm

Sprite wrote:So tonight is the first episode?

Yep.  I'm really looking forward to Angie's season.  I'm convinced she and Carlin have split (or more likely IMO, were never really together) but she's got some really unique guys and the fact that she's describing it as "very very different" gives me hope we might see something gritty and real.  The EP said they struggled to fit all the material in so presumably no need to fake any drama.

thumbsup

Last edited by Bobette on Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:50 pm

Sprite wrote:So tonight is the first episode?

Yep! Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 2498057887 count down is on - 10 hours and 30 minutes till show time!!! I am excited Angie looks like fun and probably one of the most vulnerable female leads i can recall? I mean in the ad she says she is falling in love with one of the guys..i don't recall an Aussie lead saying that phrase before??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:56 pm

Let's make this official shall we?  HYPE!  cheerleader

ETA: Timm will definitely be F2 IMO with all this talk of Nanna and the sunflowers...

Angie Kent has revealed her secret heartbreak as she prepares to debut as The Bachelorette.

The former Gogglebox star, 29, told TV Week that she believes her late grandmother helped 'set up' her role on the dating show.

'It's wild. As soon as she passed, everything fell into place. She's just with me.'

Angie explained that she believes Nanny Fae 'sent her into the jungle' (referring to her stint on I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! earlier this year) and also 'set up' The Bachelorette for her.

She concluded: 'You'll have to wait to see what she found me at the end.'

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
dolcimumma
mbl
Norcalgal
Vjeff
Just Looking
Kas_256
xostargirlxo
Myachardydayz
ReneeM
Finch
Kindnesscounts