SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Zaynab Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:08 pm

Interviews with Angie are coming in, if I find more I’ll add them as well for those who enjoy the interviews.

Source Kyle and Jackie o YouTube channel

Jonesy and amanda YouTube channel

Stav, Abby and Matt YouTube

https://audioboom.com/posts/7390834-angie-kent-the-bachelorette-09-10-19

https://audioboom.com/posts/7390879-angie-kent-the-bachelorette

Last edited by Zaynab on Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:30 pm; edited 2 times in total

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:18 pm

Thanks @Zaynab for bringing the interviews over. She did admit that her only her mum knows who she picked on the K&J show and she is still with her F1 based on the interviews referring to how tough it is to stay hidden with her guy. She also says that her guy has no annoying qualities and that they are too smitten with one another now to have had fights but she expects that will come later when they are able to be a normal couple. I really like Angie’s personality, she handled Kyle’s prodding questions really well IMO. I hope the producers let her personality shine through the edits.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:20 pm

Angie is absolutely a great choice for Bachelorette. I love her personality, she's telegenic, she's knowledgeable enough about the media to know how to play the game and make it work for her as well - it works both ways. I am #teamAngie no matter what the situation is with F1 and how long they last or do not.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:41 am

In one interview she said that her f1 likes dogs, maybe they will have a conversation about it on camera
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:47 am

najpoziomka wrote:In one interview she said that her f1 likes dogs, maybe they will have a conversation about it on camera

I feel like for Angie it would have been a necessity to like dogs and anyone who didn't would have been sent home night 1.  laugh out loud

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:46 am

Bobette wrote:Timm will definitely be F2 IMO with all this talk of Nanna and the sunflowers...

Angie Kent has revealed her secret heartbreak as she prepares to debut as The Bachelorette.

The former Gogglebox star, 29, told TV Week that she believes her late grandmother helped 'set up' her role on the dating show.

'It's wild. As soon as she passed, everything fell into place. She's just with me.'

Angie explained that she believes Nanny Fae 'sent her into the jungle' (referring to her stint on I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! earlier this year) and also 'set up' The Bachelorette for her.

She concluded: 'You'll have to wait to see what she found me at the end.'

Source

Anyone else notice a certain... similarity with the preview thumbnails?   Suspect

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 L8FAzLT

Source

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 3nn5WXk

Source

Just sayin.   Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:11 am

Zaynab wrote:Interviews with Angie are coming in, if I find more I’ll add them as well for those who enjoy the interviews.

Source Kyle and Jackie o YouTube channel

At 4:15 Angie uses the phrase "TO BE FAIR"!!!  That is CLASSIC Ciarran.  Even if Carlin's F1, Ciarran's in her head, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:29 am

mercieme wrote:Thanks @Zaynab for bringing the interviews over. She did admit that her only her mum knows who she picked on the K&J show and she is still with her F1 based on the interviews referring to how tough it is to stay hidden with her guy. She also says that her guy has no annoying qualities and that they are too smitten with one another now to have had fights but she expects that will come later when they are able to be a normal couple. I really like Angie’s personality, she handled Kyle’s prodding questions really well IMO. I hope the producers let her personality shine through the edits.

I so agree with all this...and to the bold.: this guy Kyle is a creep or a perv...I’ve listened to him a few times now and he always goes for the ‘ below the belt’ raunchy stuff, completely u warranted and the beauty is thatAngie is keeping her cool AND is NOT letting him or is questions destabilize her. She keeps it clean but humorous, I think she will be great. I absolutely love her.
The countdown is ON ! cheerdance
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:42 am

It looks like my fav is going to place at 2nd.. as per usual, if its Tim I'm going to be kicking and screaming during FRC Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 2254279460
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:28 am

Angie's currently on The Project, "I'm still with the person, and I'm very very happy". And I believe her, she seems quite genuine 💕
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:33 am

Same answer the whole day today

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:22 am

I watched/listened to all those interviews and Angie didn't actually say she's in love, unless I missed it...  I still found a lot of her answers quite vague/evasive TBH.

The way the EP was talking in that interview was also very different to how they spoke about Matt when they were shouting it from the rooftops that he'd found love.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
dolcimumma
mbl
Norcalgal
Vjeff
Just Looking
Kas_256
xostargirlxo
Myachardydayz
ReneeM
Finch
Kindnesscounts