SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sprout Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:19 pm

I saw a different, hypocritical side to Timm and he was portrayed as the ring leader amongst the boys with the whole Jamie fiasco. I can’t imagine that sat too well with the guys when he broke the guy code that he, himself insisted on 😂. JMO.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Finch Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:51 pm

I don't like the way Timm is with Angie tbh. He's getting a bit territorial. The way he looked her up and down as she walked away from him at the last cocktail party etc. Based on his depiction in his friends social media I think he may be a bit rough around the edges for Angie. All jmo!
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:02 pm

Angie is definitely not in love with F1 IMO if this Project interview is any indication...

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:23 pm

FYI any SM content that is private cannot be discussed or posted because we respect their privacy. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:29 pm

Angie is still with her F1 (who is Carlin according to the TAB). That is very good news they are still together. Maybe she is waiting to give the "in love" revelation until after she and her F1 are revealed. Or maybe love is growing. Either way Angie says she is very happy.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:20 am

Honey Badger said he was "bloody happy" too and look how that turned out.  Angie seems evasive and uncomfortable in that interview IMO, ditto on Kyle and Jackie O. She also had no answers to his usual inappropriate sex questions which makes me wonder how much ~ quality time ~ they've actually spent together.  I smell a showmance but JMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:24 am

I am very happy is a standard answer in all her interviews.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:32 am

The Honey Badger's being happy has one distinct difference to Angie. He choose no one (which people on the forum had picked as the ending) and he never said he was with his F1. Angie says she and her f1 are together. She also says he is a good kisser.
I'm not invested in who Angie chooses. If they are both on the show for nothing but publicity to further their respective careers, that will be revealed in a few weeks time.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:33 am

Storybook wrote:Angie is still with her F1 (who is Carlin according to the TAB). That is very good news they are still together. Maybe she is waiting to give the "in love" revelation until after she and her F1 are revealed. Or maybe love is growing. Either way Angie says she is very happy.

Yes I agree. I don’t understand why she has to be in love with her F1, especially considering they may not have actually spent all that time together since the show ended. Maybe she is also above answering those ridiculous sex questions that are really no one else’s business! JMO.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:52 am

sprout wrote:
Storybook wrote:Angie is still with her F1 (who is Carlin according to the TAB). That is very good news they are still together. Maybe she is waiting to give the "in love" revelation until after she and her F1 are revealed. Or maybe love is growing. Either way Angie says she is very happy.

Yes I agree. I don’t understand why she has to be in love with her F1, especially considering they may not have actually spent all that time together since the show ended. Maybe she is also above answering those ridiculous sex questions that are really no one else’s business! JMO.
Re the bold, thanks for posting this. Kyle crosses the line way too much IMO. Why in the world should anyone be expected to disclose intimate details about themselves to Kyle? None of his dang business IMO. My favorite part of that K&O interview was how Angie handled Kyle, like a champ IMO. I don’t care to know information about other people’s sex lives but to each their own Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:14 am

Angie is QUEEN of ridiculous sex questions - she's the Inappropriate Bachelorette!  Or at least she was, pre-FRC...  hmmm

It's no coincidence Yvie's GD involved a naked man and p*nis jokes, or that her first question was "have you kissed anyone yet?"  

Pre-show Angie was known for being candid, snarky and giving away TMI.  Post-show Angie seems to be censoring herself, IMO.

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Oe3DZuU

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:59 am

Bobette wrote:Angie is QUEEN of ridiculous sex questions - she's the Inappropriate Bachelorette!  Or at least she was, pre-FRC...  hmmm

It's no coincidence Yvie's GD involved a naked man and p*nis jokes, or that her first question was "have you kissed anyone yet?"  

Pre-show Angie was known for being candid, snarky and giving away TMI.  Post-show Angie seems to be censoring herself, IMO.

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Oe3DZuU

Source
IMO, things change when there is another person to consider. She may have been the queen of inappropriate before the FRC but now she may just be showing respect for her F1 by not sharing intimate details with the press. JMO.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
dolcimumma
mbl
Norcalgal
Vjeff
Just Looking
Kas_256
xostargirlxo
Myachardydayz
ReneeM
Finch
Kindnesscounts