SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:17 pm

Given that Carlin has been sleuthed to be a follower of Hillsong, who are AFAIK opposed to sex outside of marriage, I think it's more likely they haven't been intimate (which would be handy if it's a showmance) or if they have she's been pressured not to talk about it.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Myachardydayz Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:30 pm

@Vjeff @Bobette @Agent99, I apologise for offending you @Vjeff, I certainly didn't mean it to come across as discriminatory to anyone with a health issue & never actually said I thought he had ADHD or Autism. I chose the wrong words with 'off the rails'. What I meant was he seems like a bit of a 'lad', a 'party boy' & I actually saw a post on Instagram where a female said Timm had dated her best friend & he treated her really poorly, was all about his mates & a 'typical rich kid' was what she had said but who knows if there's any truth to it. A thousand genuine sorrys!!

Vjeff wrote:
Myachardydayz wrote:
Just Looking wrote:@Bobette They look pretty happy to me.   Why are people anti Carlin and for Angie.   Ok, he was still married, nearly divorced, but he was open and up front with Angie from the beginnng and seems like a genuinely lovely guy.   IMO, Tim and Ciarran are good time Charlie’s but prob not long term and too young/immature.     Of course, just my opinion

Really agree with you.  Timm's bouncing around & inability to look her or the camera in the eye has me slightly ruffled.  I get Angie wants a quirky guy irrespective of looks but does anyone agree that maybe a couple of these guys have health issues?  Not that there's anything wrong with someone having one but I feel Angie is putting it out there she wants some quirky & not the  norm (she's an Aquarian laugh out loud) but I can't see her with someone who is off the rails either.

Uh bit of an odd comment...I have ADHD and Asperger's and am pretty much incapable of sitting still or making eye contact. It means you're high energy but not 'off the rails' laugh out loud - I have a great career and relationship. I see a few similarities in Timm (as poster above sees with their cousin) and I'm not sure why you would think any behavioural differences makes him less valid to be Angie's partner. In fact, Angie was a carer in Sydney so I am quite sure she isn't one to discriminate against what you perceive as 'off the rails.'

Myachardydayz

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:35 pm

Gotcha @Myachardydayz thanks for the clarification.  yes  I've seen similar comments - e.g. some "been there done that" type posts from Melb girls so I think Timm is probably accustomed to doing well with the ladies and being F2 might not be something he's used to IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:58 pm

Myachardydayz wrote:@Vjeff @Bobette @Agent99, I apologise for offending you @Vjeff, I certainly didn't mean it to come across as discriminatory to anyone with a health issue & never actually said I thought he had ADHD or Autism.  I chose the wrong words with 'off the rails'.  What I meant was he seems like a bit of a 'lad', a 'party boy' & I actually saw a post on Instagram where a female said Timm had dated her best friend & he treated her really poorly, was all about his mates & a 'typical rich kid' was what she had said but who knows if there's any truth to it.  A thousand genuine sorrys!!

Vjeff wrote:
Myachardydayz wrote:
Just Looking wrote:@Bobette They look pretty happy to me.   Why are people anti Carlin and for Angie.   Ok, he was still married, nearly divorced, but he was open and up front with Angie from the beginnng and seems like a genuinely lovely guy.   IMO, Tim and Ciarran are good time Charlie’s but prob not long term and too young/immature.     Of course, just my opinion

Really agree with you.  Timm's bouncing around & inability to look her or the camera in the eye has me slightly ruffled.  I get Angie wants a quirky guy irrespective of looks but does anyone agree that maybe a couple of these guys have health issues?  Not that there's anything wrong with someone having one but I feel Angie is putting it out there she wants some quirky & not the  norm (she's an Aquarian laugh out loud) but I can't see her with someone who is off the rails either.

Uh bit of an odd comment...I have ADHD and Asperger's and am pretty much incapable of sitting still or making eye contact. It means you're high energy but not 'off the rails' laugh out loud - I have a great career and relationship. I see a few similarities in Timm (as poster above sees with their cousin) and I'm not sure why you would think any behavioural differences makes him less valid to be Angie's partner. In fact, Angie was a carer in Sydney so I am quite sure she isn't one to discriminate against what you perceive as 'off the rails.'

No worries wasn't offended at all! Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 2764
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:28 am

Her family warns: Carlin's using you!

He's tall, dark and handsome, but Woman's Day hears frontrunner Carlin Sterrit won't be popular with Angie's family if he makes it to the final rose ceremony.

"Angie's family don't want her picking a showbiz type," says an insider. "They've been so supportive, but they just won't accept anyone who stands to gain something from her."

And while Carlin has been billed as a fitness trainer on the show, he's no stranger to a set! The 30-year-old is an established actor and the star of an upcoming Aussie thriller, Out Of The Woods.

Source

[N]ewcomer Ryan Anderson caused even more of a stir in the mansion after it was revealed that he already knew Angie Kent from the outside world before his arrival – in fact, they had even met in person!

Now a source reveals to New Idea that Angie – who is a huge dog lover herself – started following Ryan’s dog rescue page on Instagram.

Apparently, before appearing on the show Ryan was already “secretly obsessed” with Angie and the pair exchanged some flirty messages and chatted regularly.

“Word is they eventually met up in person a few times but nothing serious ever happened as they lived in different states,” an insider explains.

Source

During Thursday night's episode of The Bachelorette, the duo was reunited as they savagely reviewed her potential suitors.

The pals were hysterical as they discussed the gentlemen vying for Angie's heart - with Yvie even asking: 'Do you think you can go out with a guy with a made-up name like Carlin [Sterritt]?'

'Don't be a mole!' Angie laughed in retaliation, before saying: 'Don't! I'm going to wee my pants!'

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:43 am

I notice Timm has no pics on insta of him and Angie, unlike Ryan and Carlin.
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:50 am

Finch wrote:I notice Timm has no pics on insta of him and Angie, unlike Ryan and Carlin.

Yeah and he was in his friend's IG story the night Carlin's date aired, lying on the couch with his arms covering his face saying "I don't want to see that".  He got burned IMO.

ETA:

Bobette wrote:Timm definitely got his Big Sexy heart broken at the FRC IMO - poor guy can't even look. laugh out loud

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 JzBBEn9

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 W5D5ENO

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:46 am

IMO the invested F2 always get's the heartache edit. TPTB make sure of that and in Timm's case there is devotion to Angie written on his face, or at least that's what I see.
Georgia Love was slammed by the general public for breaking Matty J's heart (who can forget him doubling over when he realised Georgia didn't choose him). Elise came from nowhere to be made a HUGE contender to win Matty's heart, all producer generated.
The difference with Elise and Timm is she stoically tried to keep up the charade she was F1. Timm posts a photo to IG thats shouts he is the runner-up and now he posts nothing on SM with him and Angie. Maybe just maybe Timm isn't used to not getting the girl, IMO of course.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:02 pm

Oh purleeze! All contestants going on these shows do it for their 15 mins and this includes the lead. Carlin is no different to the others on the show IMO. Timm doesn’t seem the type to give a rats so I can see him not wanting to pretend he is the F1. JMO.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:18 pm

While the show is still on air my understanding is the "contestants" have to do the right thing according to their contract.
IMO not everyone who goes on the bachelorette does so for fame and fortune, although it seems that way. In Georgia Love's season many of the guys have gone back to their ordinary lives. IMO the people who want more exposure go on BIP.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:52 pm

Based on IG, it doesn’t look like Timm was posting much prior to the show. Can’t see much of a change now. He’s just promoting the show for now imo

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:40 pm

Bobette wrote:Pics from Ryan's SD have gone up on Diimex here and they are chronologically after Ciarran's speedboat SD.  Also, Ryan and Angie are on a boat - nothing to do with putting out a fire as seen on the ep 5 preview.  Something's fishy here. Suspect Will post some of the pics on the SM head...

Umm yeah these two definitely *met* prior to filming IMO.

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 X8pJkbA
Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 SwKf0cX
Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 F7WL9j5
Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 S66lZzz
Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 WbxTaUR
Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 65dDSBO
Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Dwe1N7C

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
dolcimumma
mbl
Norcalgal
Vjeff
Just Looking
Kas_256
xostargirlxo
Myachardydayz
ReneeM
Finch
Kindnesscounts