SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 32 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:36 pm

I posted the screen caps in SC thread. Totally believe Alicia is F1. Woohooooo!

So that means if she is indeed F1 that when Alex said to her what he feels is “real” DOES mean something.

Also would make sense that Gabs gets then bachelorette edit?

Just need to confirm that it is Alicia for sure!! Btw. She just happens to be at on a wee holiday and doesn’t post who she is with. Dun dun dun dun.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:43 pm

Georgia had her date.

Kiss. But I don't see the connection.

GD shark cage diving is Abbey, Faran, and Natasha. So Natasha gets SQT?

Poor Abbey is seasick. She is lovely I like her.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:59 pm

Natasha gets SQT.

There's zero chemistry between them. Both of them say they don't feel it pretty much and it's so awkward between them. She's going home for sure I'd think.

Back at cocktail party. Alex takes Charlotte aside. She is so stiff and just off imo. It feels so forced and 

Gabs talking to Reanne saying that it's one thing to have a face value liking someone (looks etc) and having a connection and establishing that and she doesn't feel like she has that with Alex. IA, she's hitting it on the head. 

Abbey gets a chat. She's so sweet. I love that she and Gabs and Alicia are close.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:07 pm

Gabs goes over to talk to Alex. He says all the things one says about someone set up for the next Bette imo.

RC coming up. Three going home. Natasha shown maybe she chooses to leave?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:07 pm

I'm all alone in here cracking the F1. Where's everyone
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:08 pm

Oh wait it's on today?  I wasn't expecting that!  It's Saturday here but of course it's still yesterday in the UK  dizzy Will see if the stream works for me today otherwise keenly following your posts @AllAboutLove. I can't envisage Alicia as F1 at all at this stage so will be interested to watch this ep and see if I see what you see.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:10 pm

Natasha says at RC that she is leaving. Thanks for the opportunity etc. 

Alex would have eliminated her anyway I think because they had no chemistry between them. 

Natasha says her goodbyes. Says she felt no connection. Great that she left since she didn't feel it. Shows she real. I like her.

Mark tells Natasha she was voted out for maybe not being their for the right reasons but she proved she is there for the right reasons. Should be proud.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:19 pm

Oh it's over cantstopl I am cursed to never see an episode of this live. Will check for links later...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ishkabaha Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:20 pm

The previews for next episode went by so fast and left me confused.  Looks like Frankie and Victoria doing something outdoorsy.  Is it the zip-line? I didn't see any zip-line clips. A group dance or exercise routine? Two bombshells arriving on a boat?  What could that possibly be?

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:20 pm

Bobette wrote:Oh wait it's on today?  I wasn't expecting that!  It's Saturday here but of course it's still yesterday in the UK  dizzy Will see if the stream works for me today otherwise keenly following your posts @AllAboutLove.  I can't envisage Alicia as F1 at all at this stage so will be interested to watch this ep and see if I see what you see.

I saw Alicia as F1 before the season but kept derailing myself and it must be Gabs because so much positivity about her. I should trust that if it is perfect on paper and too perfect then it's not F1. The more I think of it the more she has the Bette edit. And we have no SCs of Gabs in Antigua so no idea she is even there or in F3? SCs are key and confirm everything. 

I saw the connection with Alicia. Biggest clues to me edit wise is she got the 1on1 chat shown first episode and ALL the F1s do and aren't hidden. She was also shown 3rd out of limo so early in the show and had an Intro video. Ticks all the F1 clues. Same with pre-season media etc etc.

Mostly though was Alex and his actions. No matter what the other women said about Alicia he kept Alicia AND he showed with his actions he was into her (his journal was basically an apology for ever believing the other women). He said she took his breath away when he met her, that what he feels is magical, and told her it is "REAL" what he feels.  That's a typical word that leads use for their F1s the word "real" when describing their connection/relationship. So not just the show/bubble. 

Also the part where Alex said the spark he felt initially with Alicia is growing. His expression was softer. IDK. It reminded me a bit of past leads and F1s. He brought up Alicia's name to his brothers (even his brothers said that they think Alex would be into Alicia - so they knew imo). I thought their date was the best one of the season. He took her to his bach pad and personally made her dinner etc. Seemed much more personal than shark cage diving or petting cheetahs laugh out loud  

Mark said Alex chose someone who he felt a spark with from the beginning that will be a surprise. I posted in the SM thread that Alicia fits that and about how Alex acted when he saw Alicia at the wrap party I immediately felt wait is she F1 because he had this red smiling face and so did Alicia.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Louise Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:47 pm

Congrats to everyone who sleuthed Alicia as F1!!! I thought tonight's episode was good but the preview for next time was a bit all over the place.

Louise

Female Posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by ishkabaha Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:54 pm

Here's one of the bombshells for next week.  Whaaaat....  She's the one with Alex and Alicia on the sofa, I think in the 'Don't you dare me' clip.  More sleuthing to be done.

charlottemelissatyler
So...I’ve had to keep it a secret for so long, but I can officially confirm that after a whirlwind trip to South Africa, I will be entering the Bachelor UK TV show this Monday on Channel 5 at 10pm. Ready to shake things up! Make sure you catch up on all of the episodes from this week. Will I receive and accept a rose? Find out and see.
Source

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 32 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
LoveDovez
Rolly
Agent99
Idlemess
ishkabaha