SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 27 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelor - Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pbmax Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:31 am

LoveDovez wrote:
Aria wrote:
lleyki wrote:Admittedly I've not really watched a lick of this season so my interpretation may be completely off but honestly, I see Colton madly into Cassie and Cassie "likes" Colton. And I don't think that like is strong enough for even a relationship much less marriage.

And all her "conflict" is really based on that. She likes him but that woman is not in love with that guy and she's struggling because she doesn't want to just say that. This whole thing reminds me of the scene in Jerry Maguire when Renee Zellwegger's character says to Tom Cruise's character, "I have a great guy and he loves my son and he sure likes me a lot."

And that was the issue. That he liked her, thought she was a great woman, a great mother but didn't love her. That's this situation, IMO. Cassie likes Colton, probably thinks he's a great guy that would make a great boyfriend but she doesn't love him. That's the crux of this whole thing. He wants her more than she wants him.
Spot on. I think that's why this freak out started this week, because she's realizing she might win and this might be a long-term (not even an engagement, but an outside girlfriend/boyfriend thing) and she doesn't want that. She likes the guy, thinks he's great on paper, even loves him as person. but she knows there's something missing and he isn't what she wants. 

I see Colton as a total Des, as I remember her saying the same thing to Brooks that she had been in relationships before she never got the love back that she gave. I think Colton will find his "Chris" one day, but until he does, he won't realize that when it's right, you don't have someone to convince to love you. 

IMO.

I wonder if the light bulb went off in Colton's brain about who the 3 ladies meant when they said there was still people there that wasn't ready and the remark about being the next Ette????  If not, It's spelled CASSIE, Colton..... I believe those rumors now. She was never gonna let him choose her...I think her and the other big C had it in mind if they spayed long enough they could be the next Ette.......If Cassie had said I don't know one mare time, I would have screamed YES, you do!!!

If she wasn't gonna let him choose her then why reconcile with him, it would blow your chance at next lead too. I believe she would have gotten it too.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

bachelor - Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:56 am

Can someone go over to Cailyn's twitter and bring over the video she posted of the bar scene when Colton jumped the fence. it was awesome. I don't know how to do it or I would. TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:13 am

Jolena wrote:Can someone go over to Cailyn's twitter and bring over the video she posted of the bar scene when Colton jumped the fence. it was awesome. I don't know how to do it or I would. TIA

OMG GOLD! cantstopl

LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:14 am

@LeapofFaith FYI! That's actually fake. the screen was photoshopped to show the fence jump, but that video is actually from a world cup video.

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:27 am

Imho that conversation between Cassie and Colton was one of the most raw and honest conversations on this show ever. Cassie was clear on how she felt. She loves Colton, isn't in love with him, and isn't sure if she'll get there. She doesn't want to hold him back from having it all, engagement etc, with someone else who might be sure. The whole season we've been hammered with how Colton wants to get engaged, and just because it's bach talk, for Cassie it's real. He only flipped the script in this conversation, that he's fine with not getting engaged, a few weeks ago Cassie was confronted about NOT being ready. I can't wait to see the rest of it, there's no denying we'll get to see a love story this season, even if non-bachelor kind. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:13 am

lavenderfan wrote:@LeapofFaith FYI! That's actually fake. the screen was photoshopped to show the fence jump, but that video is actually from a world cup video.
Lol really!!! Hahaha sooo good
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:20 am

Some thoughts on last night's episode which has to be one of the top 3 in terms of real drama in franchise history.....

TPTB are brilliant reality TV makers! Somehow they figured out while in Cali that Cassie would be swayed by her father's disillusionment and convinced Matt to fly to Portugal. It was a brutal thing to do to both Cassie and Colton but it made for incredible drama.

I think that's the most time we've ever seen devoted to a FD in terms of showing so much of what they did and their conversations. Good reminder of just how much time is spent on those dates and how much we never see.

I thought Colton came across as genuine, caring, compassionate and totally in love.

Cannot wait for next week!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:12 am

When it comes to TPTB in know we're talking about masters of manipulation but man this whole thing with Cassie felt so contrived. Cassie seemed fine right up until Colton said he didn't get her fathers blessing, and miraculously her father shows up. A lot of planning went on behind the scenes on this one.

I wonder if Cassie would have gone through with the FD had this not happened? If Cassie's father is in Portugal, I bet we get another scene with him and Cassie. Probably talking her through all this, Cassie finally realizing how she feels about Colton and her father giving his consent.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:31 am

It didn't look contrived to me ..IMO.. not on the part of Cassie and Colton anyway. Tptb knew daddy was coming.. they "prepare" them by their questions during PIs before the date .. asking the right questions to get them to react in certain ways. Cassie nor Colton were in on that ..IMO they're not that good of actors. Success on reality TV depends on production manipulation..not the acting skills of the participants giggling

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:40 am

northernviewer wrote:It didn't look contrived to me ..IMO.. not on the part of Cassie and Colton anyway.  Tptb knew daddy was coming.. they "prepare" them by their questions during PIs before the date .. asking the right questions to get them to react in certain ways.  Cassie nor Colton were in on that ..IMO they're not that good of actors.  Success on reality TV depends on production manipulation..not the acting skills of the participants giggling

Oh I didn't mean on Cassie and Colton's end, I was referring to the producers and having daddy come to Portugal. I feel like the producers manipulated Cassie and her uncertainty about Colton.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:00 am

If you ar not following the screen caps thread, jump over there. Big discovery by poster GinaRose
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:49 am

LoveDovez wrote:
Aria wrote:
lleyki wrote:Admittedly I've not really watched a lick of this season so my interpretation may be completely off but honestly, I see Colton madly into Cassie and Cassie "likes" Colton. And I don't think that like is strong enough for even a relationship much less marriage.

And all her "conflict" is really based on that. She likes him but that woman is not in love with that guy and she's struggling because she doesn't want to just say that. This whole thing reminds me of the scene in Jerry Maguire when Renee Zellwegger's character says to Tom Cruise's character, "I have a great guy and he loves my son and he sure likes me a lot."

And that was the issue. That he liked her, thought she was a great woman, a great mother but didn't love her. That's this situation, IMO. Cassie likes Colton, probably thinks he's a great guy that would make a great boyfriend but she doesn't love him. That's the crux of this whole thing. He wants her more than she wants him.
Spot on. I think that's why this freak out started this week, because she's realizing she might win and this might be a long-term (not even an engagement, but an outside girlfriend/boyfriend thing) and she doesn't want that. She likes the guy, thinks he's great on paper, even loves him as person. but she knows there's something missing and he isn't what she wants. 

I see Colton as a total Des, as I remember her saying the same thing to Brooks that she had been in relationships before she never got the love back that she gave. I think Colton will find his "Chris" one day, but until he does, he won't realize that when it's right, you don't have someone to convince to love you. 

IMO.

I wonder if the light bulb went off in Colton's brain about who the 3 ladies meant when they said there was still people there that wasn't ready and the remark about being the next Ette????  If not, It's spelled CASSIE, Colton..... I believe those rumors now. She was never gonna let him choose her...I think her and the other big C had it in mind if they spayed long enough they could be the next Ette.......If Cassie had said I don't know one mare time, I would have screamed YES, you do!!!

Yes, It seems like Colton did understand that the other women were right about Cassie. I'm even wondering if he was testing her. He was going to send her home at F3 but then maybe he felt this was a chance to test her, to see what she would say when he told her he was choosing her. He was suspicious last week because she wouldn't say how she felt, then her dad wouldn't give a blessing, then her dad comes all the way to Portugal to talk to her. Like maybe his gut told him Cassie was not that into him but why was she still on the show (boing light bulb). If this was Colton's thought process, he's a freakin' genius. He knew this would ruin her chance at B'ette (which he might have felt she really wanted). Plus his producer was probably telling him stuff, too. And he thought this would make really great tv, which he also wanted to do. So he put her to the test and she epic failed, and this is why Colton was pissed! He didn't cry, he didn't get that emotional during the ordeal, he was pretty calm and measured compared to Cassie, who put on the performance of her life. Even early on, right at the beginning, he asked her if she was planning to leave. (He just KNEW it! Hah the girls were right! Pissed!) He even groveled and offered her a chance to date. She wanted none of it, just wanted to go home and never see him again. She was upset too because obviously no B'ette gig for her - that was blown.

This article came out last night and it brought back memories of Des's season, big time! https://people.com/tv/the-bachelor-colton-underwood-opens-up-cassie-randolph-departure/ The last lines say ---- Still, Underwood says the show will go on.

“You’ll see a very important conversation I have with Chris Harrison and with my dad that plays an important role moving forward,” he says. “It’s definitely emotional.”

When Brooks left, RS kept saying he was going to come back that last episode of the finale. But Desiree continued on with Drew and Chris. This made me wonder (which I have been wondering now for a week) if he continues on with Hannah G. Yesterday, we find out Hannah B is going to be next B'ette. Of course, it would be a spoiler to announce Hannah G as next B'ette. But we see Cassie come back. But Colton is wise about her. Cassie left - remember she said but you have two others? She didn't think her leaving would be that traumatic because he still has Tayshia and Hannah G. But she thought, well I can't be B'ette so I would be willing to be a power couple with Colton. And he will do anything to keep me. So she went back to try PLAN B!!! But Colton is onto her now. ANd this is why he tells Hannah G, with lots of tears, I'm not going to be anyone's backup plan. Could be. The thing is there is a proposal. He says the spoiler is wrong. Cassie comes back - how could she when she didn't even want to date, how could she be ready for a proposal? This is the same set up as Des's season. When we know very little about that last episode. RS says he dumps both girls and it looks like it but maybe not. Lot of question marks about next week. I think it would be so great if he were engaged to Hannah G. That's all!

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 27 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
lorijbaker
AllAboutLove
just me
limoncello
philphan