SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:40 am

Enough wrote:Betting is back on on Sportsbet

Chelsie $1.25. Max bet $400

Kristen $5  Max bet  $35  

Abbie $8   Max bet  $35

Does this mean Chelsie is the front runner?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:53 am

Of the girls released so far @sdmom yes, Chelsie is the favourite. If you put on the max bet of $400, Sportsbet would lose $100, which is a lot more than what would have been lost on previous F1s though, 

I didn't follow Masterchef betting close enough to look at the max bets and max loss, especially early in the season, but the winner was the favourite on Sportsbet at the end.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:53 am

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by olive54321 Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:58 am

Bobette wrote:

Kristen $5  Max bet  $35  

Abbie $8   Max bet  $35

Thanks @Enough - those max bets certainly put things into perspective rather than just looking at the odds in isolation.  yes

Calculating max loss, that means:

Chelsie's max loss is 100(500 max payout-400 max bet).
Kristen's max loss is 140 (175 max payout-35 max bet).
Abbie's max loss is 245 (280 max payout-35 max bet).

Laura's max loss at the beginning of the season was 25 dollars while Lisa's was 100 dollars, so Chelsie's max loss seems a bit high for an F1. Perhaps it will go down once the season begins? We'll see, I guess.

olive54321

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:07 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Of the girls released so far @sdmom yes, Chelsie is the favourite. If you put on the max bet of $400, Sportsbet would lose $100, which is a lot more than what would have been lost on previous F1s though, 

I didn't follow Masterchef betting close enough to look at the max bets and max loss, especially early in the season, but the winner was the favourite on Sportsbet at the end.

olive54321 wrote: Laura's max loss at the beginning of the season was 25 dollars while Lisa's was 100 dollars, so Chelsie's max loss seems a bit high for an F1.  

Key phrases in bold IMO.  It's too early to tell right now IMO with so few girls on the list - especially as @Dirty Street Pie and @olive54321 say, true F1s are usually given much tighter odds and Chelsea was at whopping 3.00 when first released - not very F1-ish at all compared to past seasons.  

If Chelsea is still the favourite when the full list of names is released, then she'll look more like F1 IMO, but even then I'd want to see if we get intruders.  The fact that Sportsbet have gone to hard so early with their aggressive marketing to try to encourage people to bet on Chelsea is highly suspicious IMO.

@Dirty Street Pie the winner of Masterchef consistently had the lowest odds for weeks before the finale so Sportsbet obviously knew who was going to win IMO regardless of whether Channel 10 filmed two endings or not.  Funny how they didn't "leak" the winner of that... Suspect So fricken dodgy all round.

ETA:  I don't think it's a coincidence that Chelsea was given initial odds of 3.00, just like Luke, and has a current max loss of $100, just like Lisa.  She is smelling very much like a red herring to me at this point.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:08 pm

Wow! $1.25 for chelsea. Those odds make me think for sure Chelsea is F1. Even Laura only had odds at around 2.00 starting out.

The odds for Chelsea make me think of Lee who had below $2 like Chelsea and a higher max bet starting out. Will have to keep an eye out but it won’t surprise me if she is F1. Only way she isn’t ia if an intruder wins instead and that’s if there are intruders. I have a hard time seeing that happen this season. Will see.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:26 pm

Chelsea started at 3.00 with a much higher max loss than Laura.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:57 pm

Bobette wrote:Chelsea started at 3.00 with a much higher max loss than Laura.

I just went through the archive and nowhere do we have max losses for Laura pre-season. Only that she had $2.00.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4319-bachelor-australia-season-5-matty-johnson-f1-f4-possible-f1-clues-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

Scroll in the thread link above and it was after the premiere episode aired and ladbrokes has Laura at $1.25. Again, no max losses at all were stated by sleuthers.

For Laura, we had max losses accounted for in September. Mattys Season started July 26th. So there was a long time when only the odds were being posted and not max losses.

So I don’t see any posts from the archive that give max losses preseason for Laura. Only by September of that year not July or August when it was airing but near the end.

Edit: to make sure, if anyone has the actual stats and screenshot or the archived post for max losses for Laura preseason please post them. I’ve yet to see any link to an article , screenshot, or link to a post that documents the max losses.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:00 pm

Someone posted the max loss for Laura upthread.  I'll see if I can find it when I have time.  I think she had a max loss of $25 or something, definitely nothing like the $100 they're throwing away on Chelsea if she's F1.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:07 pm

olive54321 wrote:
Bobette wrote:

Kristen $5  Max bet  $35  

Abbie $8   Max bet  $35

Thanks @Enough - those max bets certainly put things into perspective rather than just looking at the odds in isolation.  yes

Calculating max loss, that means:

Chelsie's max loss is 100(500 max payout-400 max bet).
Kristen's max loss is 140 (175 max payout-35 max bet).
Abbie's max loss is 245 (280 max payout-35 max bet).

Laura's max loss at the beginning of the season was 25 dollars while Lisa's was 100 dollars, so Chelsie's max loss seems a bit high for an F1. Perhaps it will go down once the season begins? We'll see, I guess.

Do you have a url link, screenshot, or a way to show Laura’s max loss for that season? Our archives indicate otherwise so it’s important to have accurate information. In September 2017 was when we have posted screenshots and info of Laura’s odds and max losses. There’s no evidence of any max losses pre-season for a laura.. If you could post where this info came from regarding max losses for Laura that would be super helpful. TYIA
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:10 pm

Quick question have the bach introduced all the girls yet? was Laura favourite to win before she was even introduced? i am confused laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:16 pm

I just checked the archive again and SugarandSpice did an awesome job keeping track of odds, max bets, and losses. Per her stats, all contestants on Matty season had $50 max bet. Laura was the only contestant who went up to $100 max bet and higher than the others and above $50.

Do we have odds for Ladbrokes and other betting sites?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Finch
sprout
butterflylove
sdmom
Bachbee
LeapofFaith
SpoilerAlert
Sprite
Zaynab
Enough
olive54321