SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:35 pm

Agent99 wrote:Something's got me thinking.  If the Somersby GD is on ep6, then no-one must get eliminated ep5 because the girls are all accounted for.  So when Matt walks off it is potentially ep5 and there is no RC?   If that is the case, then Abbie tells Matt in the pool/spa next ep.   Which means she gets a SD next ep?  dizzy dizzy

I can't wait for this Somersby gd to be over - I am sick of talking about it laugh out loud  But it is the only reference point we have.

I've been thinking about this too. I presume the cocktail party on Wednesday is all blowing up Abbie and Matt's kiss from last Thursday, and Matt just gets pissed off and cancels the rose ceremony. And then Thursday is the fallout - a single date with Abbie (🙄 - seems he's rewarding her for being picked on) where she tattles on Monique..

What still has me a little confused is when he approaches Rachael when she's in the middle of an ITM. He's wearing his glasses and in all black, so I presume that may be next week? Episode 7 or 8?
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:40 pm

The mean girls are usually gone by mid season so yes I think Rachael, Nichole (and presumably Monique?) will all be gone by ep 8 one way or another, then maybe we can get some to some serious nerd on nerd lovin.

ETA: Out of curiosity I just checked the stats:

S3 Emily quit ep 9

S4 Keira booted ep 8

S5 Leah out ep 7

S6 Romy/Cat/Alisha all went ep 8

So yep, in a season of 16 eps it looks like ep 8 is the mid season shift away from "drama" Rolling Eyes and on to the actual romance.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:56 pm

@Bobette, so this is what I'm kind of thinking..

Episode 5 - Cancelled rose ceremony.
Episode 6 - Monique/Nichole (who is the hair tuck girl again?) eliminated at cocktail party. Brianna (+ maybe Monique/Nichole whoever the other is) elimated at rose ceremony.
Episode 7 - Cassandra perhaps?
Episode 8 - Rachael eliminated.
Episode 9 - Nikki
Episode 10 - Julia and Mary?
Episode 11 - Vakoo
Episode 12 - Sogand
Episode 13 - Kristen and Elly?
Episode 14 - Hometowns - Emma eliminated?

I can't remember the follow order list of who was it? My mind is completely blanking, so please correct me if I've got anyone out of order..
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:15 am

@butterflylove I'm expecting Vakoo to go sooner than that.  

She was active on SM very early (I remember being surprised she would have been eliminated so soon since there was pics of her first meeting with Matt all over the press and TPTB seemed pleased with their diverse casting).  

But I get the feeling she was hard work and either quit or they got rid of her in the next couple of eps - probably before Mary who seems to be giving them good value with all her narration (Vakoo really hasn't done anything).  

Unless she was active on SM while she was
throwing a diva hissy fit in episode 2 about not getting enough attention 
Googling the symptoms of conjunctivitis so she could pretend to have it
"unwell".  Hugesmile 

I agree Sogand, Elly and Kristen will be the last out before HTDs.  yes  Elly still has the fire twirling date to come and Kristen the kayaking/mud smearing date plus this SC which may be an evening portion of that same date:

Sogand I think has peaked and probably the first of the three to go and yes, Emma F4 for me too.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 T4dUyzN

Source: Tenplay

ETA: Actually looking at Rachael's follow list, Vakoo may have gone out before Rachael, so very soon IMO.  

Helena
Abbie
Emma
Danush 
Renee (but Cassandra's list suggests she went earlier)
Sogand
Cassandra
Jessica 
Vakoo
Monique
Brianna
Tash

- Brianna, Tasha, Monique's Intimates and Vakoo added in that order in quick succession - may indicate Rachel goes around that the same time...

Her tearful "I HAVE FEELINGS" schtick last episode makes me think they may frame it to look like she leaves of her own accord (and of course all cameras will be on her as she does it - which should please her Rolling Eyes)
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:06 am

Alterative episode guides from IceTV

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 LjQlmJU

"cheat her way to intimacy"? Suspect

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 OfqxV73

WTH is a runction?  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:27 am

Ruction: a disturbance or quarrel.
Apparently.

I'm guessing Wednesday is Abbie trying to steal more kisses/time with Matt. And Monique is the one with much to say.
And as for Thursday.. Monique again? Seeing as we're thinking Matt just cancels the CP the night before..

Sighhhh either way it seems like it's going to be a Abbie vs Monique week.
Wake me up when Chelsie gets some screentime and we get some nerd lovin'.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:14 am

@butterflylove between the ructions and aphorisms methinks whomever is writing those TV guides is a frustrated novelist with a PhD in English Lit just trying to pay the bills. laugh out loud

Weird IMO that Monique got such a good edit on her single date with Matt if they're now going to turn around and cast her in the role of villain but I guess they've done it before (Charlie etc).

Maybe Nichole gets involved - it looks like she's the one who's asked to leave.  Either way I agree hopefully they all hurry up and disappear so we can get to the good stuff.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:08 am

I was bored tonight and had a go at your fade banner idea @Bobette. And I really like it. I think I'll make it on a Thursday night, after both rose ceremony eliminations, while also keeping the other banner after each episode and continue doing as is.
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Fade_b10
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:13 am

butterflylove wrote:I was bored tonight and had a go at your fade banner idea @Bobette. And I really like it. I think I'll make it on a Thursday night, after both rose ceremony eliminations, while also keeping the other banner after each episode and continue doing as is.
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Fade_b10

Oh yay it looks great @butterflylove!  Except now it really hits home how many more girls we still have to get rid of. Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 1f62b laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:23 am

Bobette wrote:
butterflylove wrote:I was bored tonight and had a go at your fade banner idea @Bobette. And I really like it. I think I'll make it on a Thursday night, after both rose ceremony eliminations, while also keeping the other banner after each episode and continue doing as is.

Oh yay it looks great @butterflylove!  Except now it really hits home how many more girls we still have to get rid of. Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 1f62b laugh out loud

I know. When I was doing it, I was like "surely more have been eliminated".. but alas, only 12 of the 28 so far. 15 eliminations to go.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:12 am

So fat I like Matt and Abby together

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:13 am

I meant so far I like Matt and Abby together

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+34
Dutchy23
Sprite
leavers
Ash
Bobette