SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Bobette wrote:nowtolove have Kristen as one of the only two girls pictured in this article.  

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 TZ9SZJm

Source

She HAS to be F1, doesn't she?  Hopefully the individual Sportsbet odds will confirm.  Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 3552228123
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Enough Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:45 pm

I am so looking forward to this season. Matt is cute and I really hope he find love.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:12 pm

Enough wrote:I am so looking forward to this season. Matt is cute and I really hope  he find love.

Same and I'm honestly thrilled that we haven't even seen any of the "villains" or wannabe influencers yet.  Gold star for the promos so far, editors. yes

I'm actually hopeful now we will be getting a back-to-basics season which focuses more on love and less on bitchiness and manufactured drama. cheerleader
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:26 am

YAY!! Finally some more on 'ruffles' clapping!
She is F1 in my eyes and I don't see that changing anytime soon beatingheart She looks beautiful in the new promo
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:01 am

No one is yet ticking every box for me - really want more info on Chelsea & Feathers like in the next 24 hours please DM thanks. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:17 pm

A certain contestant who is giving zero f***s has got her IG public.  I think we can rule out brought dogs laugh out loud.  This looks likely to be her.   https://www.instagram.com/miss_emma_roche/

So need to double down on efforts to find feathers, burgundy dress and marshmallows because I think that's where F1 is.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:27 pm

Agent99 wrote:A certain contestant who is giving zero f***s has got her IG public.  I think we can rule out brought dogs laugh out loud.  This looks likely to be her.   https://www.instagram.com/miss_emma_roche/

So need to double down on efforts to find feathers, burgundy dress and marshmallows because I think that's where F1 is.
She's private again now, that was quick  laugh out loud  Why did you say she gave zero f***s? Because she was public, or was there Bach related content on there?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:33 pm

Oh no Emma is private. It is Rachel big vibez or whatever her name is, who has her IG public. I get the feeling she is attention seeking, so would rub TPTB the wrong way. I haven't gone totally through her follows, but there are all the names that we already know there.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:06 pm

Oh yeah, that one. She is going to be a piece of work. There’s also an empty Insta profile parked with her name on it that she may keep clean, and use as her show profile, and she’ll keep vibes whatever as her real one.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:37 pm

Agent99 wrote:A certain contestant who is giving zero f***s has got her IG public.  I think we can rule out brought dogs laugh out loud.  This looks likely to be her.   https://www.instagram.com/miss_emma_roche/

Checking follow lists for names starting with C... Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 2498057887

Agent99 wrote:Oh no Emma is private.  It is Rachel big vibez or whatever her name is, who has her IG public.  I get the feeling she is attention seeking, so would rub TPTB the wrong way.  I haven't gone totally through her follows, but there are all the names that we already know there.

Helena is the most recent known Bach girl on Rachel's list (they're in chronological order on desktop) so got back late IMO, but I'm still doubtful they would Tweet F1 or F2 since Alex was the only top 2 girl ever Tweeted in 4 seasons.  So Helena possibly F4 IMO.

Other interesting tidbits:

- She is also following Helena's sister, and Alexandria was added BEFORE Helena
- Sogand was followed before Helena.  I'm thinking Sogand will be F5/6 at best, probably lower
- Monique was added before Cassandra
- That Jessica_Brody chick (likely intruder as per @Bachbee's post here) was added before Monique so doesn't stay long IMO
- She's also following danush_deravi who I speculated could come in as an intruder as well
- Brianna, Tasha, Monique's Intimates and Vakoo added in that order in quick succession - may indicate Rachel goes around that the same time (I'm sure the producers forced him to keep her around for at least 4-5 episodes.  For the "drama" Rolling Eyes)
- Brought Dogs (Emma) was added quite late, and Abbie after her, then Helena
- Belle is following Rachel but not vice-versa
- She's following Daily Mail; that says it all really rotfl

ETA:  and a CLIVE PALMER fan account.  Wow.  What a piece of work.

OK so according to Rachel's (public!) following list, this is the potential reverse boot order:

Helena
Abbie
Emma
Danush (possible intruder)
Renee (but Cassandra's list suggests she went earlier)
Sogand
Cassandra
Jessica (possible intruder)
Vakoo
Monique
Brianna
Tash

If Feathers, Marshmallows or Burgundy dress are MoT I would expect to see them on Rachel's list somewhere but I can't spot anyone who looks similar (though maybe they just didn't want to associate themselves with her by accepting her follow...)
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:32 am

Bobette wrote:

If Feathers, Marshmallows or Burgundy dress are MoT I would expect to see them on Rachel's list somewhere but I can't spot anyone who looks similar (though maybe they just didn't want to associate themselves with her by accepting her follow...)

I think the ones that aren't following are telling the story and are the serious contenders. They probably stayed away from the D.R.A.M.A

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by NancyDrew Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:49 am

I have access to both Danush and Jessica's accounts and agree they are intruders if anything. Jessica is a make up artist so could be working on the show in a professional capacity?

NancyDrew

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+14
Zaynab
Enough
Sprite
Al
Bachbee
LoveDovez
Bobette
GuardianAngel
Louise
sdmom
Dirty Street Pie