SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by sbolduc Thu May 09, 2019 10:17 am

My gut is telling me Tyler is F1. This is based on:

- only him and Jed got two 1-on-1s, Pete only had one. Bachelorettes F1 always have two.
- Jed has SM activity around HTD rose ceremony
- body language wise based on the HTDs I don’t think it was even close between Jed and Tyler. She seemed meh on Jed and just super happy with Tyler.
- The bachelor spoiler account had heard Luke and Tyler were front runners
- RS said that Luke was in the F3, and he was pretty sure Tyler was too. I think Luke and Tyler were the front runners.
- the pictures and SCs Tyler is almost always near Hannah, reminds me of Chris S

I think Tyler is her F1, I do not think it’s Jed. Even though she and Jed appear to have a ton of chemistry in the promos, on the HTD her body language looked way off when greeting him. Vs with Tyler she was Glowing and grinning ear to ear. And Pete.... maybe he pulled through at the end, I would just think he would have had two 1-on-1s, he is the true dark horse.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Sprite Thu May 09, 2019 11:02 am

Amberly wrote:Thank you, sdmom - I appreciate it!!!  New at this - but love reading everyone's
thoughts!

Not to worry. You will learn. We all learn from one another. :yes:

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Thu May 09, 2019 11:30 am

It's interesting comparing Becca's season promo to Hannah's, granted Becca had finished filming, but Colton was shown the most, with a lot of time on the virgin thing, but he had the most kissing shots, also an ILY.  Jason was shown the least and I didn't even see a kissing scene.  Blake and Garrett were about even but Blake was shown more kissing were you knew it was him, and he also had an ILY.  Garrett was shown, but the kissing shots his face was more hidden, and no ILY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoXjdix2Wx4

Hannah's promo, Luke was shown a lot!  About 11 times, 2 kissing, and one you didn't know it was him (red dress)  Jed was next with the most 7 times, 3 kissing, an "I'm falling in love with you, I don't want to hold back anymore".   I did not include the piano shot, since his face is hidden.  Tyler and Peter were about even.  Peter was shown 4 times where you knew it was him, and one of those included, "I really am falling for you,I've never felt so strongly for someone so quickly".  Now I did not include the wall kiss, the hot tub kiss, straddle guy or the fireworks pic which we do not see his face clearly.
Tyler was shown 3 times where you knew it was him, one which is him saying "I have no doubt in my mind I could be the guy getting down on one knee"...  I did not include these scenes because you can not see his face clearly,  bed kissing in kilt, bench kissing, highland games hug, and straddle guy, not sure if it's him or Peter.

Jed is shown with the most kissing that we know it is him and he is the only one that actually said "I'm falling in love"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dUjCx174ko
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu May 09, 2019 11:55 am

Amberly wrote:I apologize for posting irrelevant or incorrect information.
You don't have to apologize for that! We're all just trying to figure it out and work out theories. Especially since I don't know anything for a fact. Who knows, this season could be the start a trend of F1 beside the lead that goes on for a couple of years.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu May 09, 2019 12:03 pm

sbolduc wrote:My gut is telling me Tyler is F1. This is based on:

- only him and Jed got two 1-on-1s, Pete only had one. Bachelorettes F1 always have two.
- Jed has SM activity around HTD rose ceremony
- body language wise based on the HTDs I don’t think it was even close between Jed and Tyler. She seemed meh on Jed and just super happy with Tyler.
- The bachelor spoiler account had heard Luke and Tyler were front runners
- RS said that Luke was in the F3, and he was pretty sure Tyler was too. I think Luke and Tyler were the front runners.
- the pictures and SCs Tyler is almost always near Hannah, reminds me of Chris S

I think Tyler is her F1, I do not think it’s Jed. Even though she and Jed appear to have a ton of chemistry in the promos, on the HTD her body language looked way off when greeting him. Vs with Tyler she was Glowing and grinning ear to ear. And Pete.... maybe he pulled through at the end, I would just think he would have had two 1-on-1s, he is the true dark horse.
Double post but I completely agree with you. It's hard gauge her r/s with Peter because we've seen so little of him/them at this point but she lights up around Tyler in a way I haven't seen with anyone else so far.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu May 09, 2019 12:20 pm

I would be completely shocked if Jed is F1. I think she is playing it up for the cameras with him. There was nothing going on between them is the leaks we got for Boston and his HTD. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Thu May 09, 2019 12:55 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxP8_CCHt7V/

Luke's brother Mike posted this on Instagram defending his brother. It's gotta be tough to watch.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2019 1:20 pm

This was very hard to read, not on an emotional level, but because he made a thousand spelling and grammar mistakes in one short statement. Ugh, this guy and his family are making a great first impression...

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu May 09, 2019 1:38 pm

@alwayscooking....thanks so much for analyzing the promo, really well done yes I am going to copy to SM no discussion thread as well for future reference.

Wow...Luke & His family need to brace themselves...it’s going to get worse IMO. I do want to understand what went down but if MTA is going to go down as ugly as I think, better for Luke to just skip it IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu May 09, 2019 2:11 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu May 09, 2019 2:13 pm

Definitely tough especially when his sister in law is the one that signed him up for the show. However, you aren't disliked by an entire group of guys because of jealously. He brought it on himself. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu May 09, 2019 2:18 pm

@bluwavz Thanks. Every time I see Cam and his schtick with blowing rose petals, I vomit a little. Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 1838857674
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+65
LoveDovez
Ash2214
Norcalgal
Emilia23_12
Crazylady29