SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by bluwavz Thu May 09, 2019 4:31 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by sbolduc Thu May 09, 2019 4:44 pm

dee wrote:@bluwavz Thanks. Every time I see Cam and his schtick with blowing rose petals, I vomit a little. Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 1838857674

Agreed. Although if he is a big Office fan and it’s to make fun of Gabe then I would be totally into that.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu May 09, 2019 6:28 pm

mercieme wrote:Apologies for the back to back post.

Regarding the possible FRC location, someone posted on bachelor.spoilers IG that Chris Harrison was on their flight to Heraklion last Saturday May 4th. Heraklion is in Crete.

The location that @smg2587 posted up thread that Hannah’s brother tagged in his pic “ágios nikólaos lasithi greece” according to Wikipedia “is a coastal town on the Greek island of Crete, lying east of the island's capital Heraklion, north of the town of Ierapetra and west of the town of Sitia.”

So based on Chris Harrison siting on the way to Crete, most likely that is the FRC location IMO.....now let’s see what time sunset is on that island this Friday/Saturday for the FRC potential timing Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 2498057887

sbolduc wrote:My gut is telling me Tyler is F1. This is based on:

- only him and Jed got two 1-on-1s, Pete only had one. Bachelorettes F1 always have two.
- Jed has SM activity around HTD rose ceremony
- body language wise based on the HTDs I don’t think it was even close between Jed and Tyler. She seemed meh on Jed and just super happy with Tyler.
- The bachelor spoiler account had heard Luke and Tyler were front runners
- RS said that Luke was in the F3, and he was pretty sure Tyler was too. I think Luke and Tyler were the front runners.
- the pictures and SCs Tyler is almost always near Hannah, reminds me of Chris S

I think Tyler is her F1, I do not think it’s Jed. Even though she and Jed appear to have a ton of chemistry in the promos, on the HTD her body language looked way off when greeting him. Vs with Tyler she was Glowing and grinning ear to ear. And Pete.... maybe he pulled through at the end, I would just think he would have had two 1-on-1s, he is the true dark horse.
Regarding the bolded, we can't absolutely say that for sure. IMO, Peter had the epi 3 ID. I know it was mentioned here somewhere the possibility of Connor getting the ID in epi 3 but the pic that was produced IMO is from the cocktail party in epi 4 IMO.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Thu May 09, 2019 7:06 pm

That dancing promo was cute! At least we get to see a little bit of the fun side of the guys before they jump straight to the drama.

Trying to stay objective and disinterested, but it's more entertaining to just own up to rooting for someone based on who I like since it's too early to Speculate who's right for Hannah or who she's into. #TeamPilotPete for preseason fave Hugesmile

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu May 09, 2019 7:28 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Thu May 09, 2019 7:51 pm

Is there any sm photos of GD ep3 on 3.22? As this may indicate if Pete possibility of 1-1. Up until ep3 looks like Pete had limited personal time with Hannah but may have made a good first impression. Connor was on winning team in GD in ep2 but not sure how in advance she decides on the 1-1 guys. Have tried to find hot tub in both US and Latvia but no luck yet. Not sure plants in foreground match US given time of year?  Enjoying the riddle.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu May 09, 2019 8:04 pm

Loulou wrote:Is there any sm photos of GD ep3 on 3.22? As this may indicate if Pete possibility of 1-1. Up until ep3 looks like Pete had limited personal time with Hannah but may have made a good first impression. Connor was on winning team in GD in ep2 but not sure how in advance she decides on the 1-1 guys. Have tried to find hot tub in both US and Latvia but no luck yet. Not sure plants in foreground match US given time of year?  Enjoying the riddle.

Just to let you know the Connor that is confirmed on the group date in episode 2 is Connor J and not Connor S (tall connor).

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu May 09, 2019 8:18 pm

alwayscooking wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BxP8_CCHt7V/

Luke's brother Mike posted this on Instagram defending his brother.  It's gotta be tough to watch.

mercieme wrote:@alwayscooking....thanks so much for analyzing the promo, really well done yes I am going to copy to SM no discussion thread as well for future reference.

Wow...Luke & His family need to brace themselves...it’s going to get worse IMO. I do want to understand what went down but if MTA is going to go down as ugly as I think, better for Luke to just skip it IMO.

I always have a soft spot for those edited villains or underdogs, that’s probably why I defended Nick in Andi’s season so much! laugh out loud

I know Luke probably brought it on himself, but IMO, the closed off bubble competitive environment can bring out the worst side of someone, and producers are NOT your friends! Too bad he can not defend himself until the show is over, that’s August. I do see his friends defending him on Twitter, so I don’t think he’s all that bad! Hopefully!

Luke should get on the phone with Nick to learn how to deal with SM negativity; if he has a choice, keep his sm private! Note to family: stay away from SM!

All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu May 09, 2019 8:19 pm

smg2587 wrote:
Loulou wrote:Is there any sm photos of GD ep3 on 3.22? As this may indicate if Pete possibility of 1-1. Up until ep3 looks like Pete had limited personal time with Hannah but may have made a good first impression. Connor was on winning team in GD in ep2 but not sure how in advance she decides on the 1-1 guys. Have tried to find hot tub in both US and Latvia but no luck yet. Not sure plants in foreground match US given time of year?  Enjoying the riddle.

Just to let you know the Connor that is confirmed on the group date in episode 2 is Connor J and not Connor S (tall connor).
Wasn't that epi 2 GD not epi 3?

Episode 2 –  LA   22-19    ( **Cameron Ayala, **Connor Jenkins, Connor Saeli(seen in epi 4), **Daron Blaylock, Devin Harris(seen in epi 4), **Dustin Kendrick(seen in epi 4), **Dylan Barbour(seen in epi 4), Garrett Powell(seen in epi 4), **Grant Eckel(seen in epi 4), **Jed Wyatt(seen in epi 4), **Joey Jones, **John Paul Jones(seen in epi 4), **Jonathon Saunders, Kevin Fortenberry(seen in epi 4), **Luke Parker(seen in epi 4), **Luke Stone(seen in epi 4), **Matt Spraggins, **Matteo Valles(seen in epi 4), **Mike Johnson(seen in epi 4), Peter Weber(seen in epi 4), **Tyler Cameron(seen in epi 4), **Tyler Gwozdz )
3/18: Group Date:  PUBLIC DATE - 8 guys on date at Belasco Theatre/LA: Luke Parker, Luke Stone, John Paul Jones, Mike Johnson, Jonathon Saunders, Jed Wyatt, Dylan B, Grant Eckel=====JED GOT GDR
3/19: 1-on-1 Date: HELI INVOLVED San Diego company(per sdmom)- per Fleiss tweet - TYLER G per poster on REDDIT
3/20: Group Date:   PUBLIC DATE - Roller Derby - 5 on 5 with green team winning- Joey Jones, Dustin, Cam, Matteo, Tyler C, Daron, Connor J   ====Dustin was injured but not taken in ambulance(per someone at date on reddit)  ====== CAM GOT GDR
3/21: 2nd Rose Ceremony: ELIMINATED:  CONNOR J, MATT SPRAGGINS, JONATHON SAUNDERS, DARON BLAYLOCK

We have zero confirmations of who's on any dates in epi 3 last epi in LA, unless I am missing a chunk of info:

Episode 3 – 19-15   (**Cameron Ayala, Connor Saeli(seen in epi 4), Devin Harris(seen in epi 4), **Dustin Kendrick(seen in epi 4), **Dylan Barbour(seen in epi 4), Garrett Powell(seen in epi 4), **Grant Eckel(seen in epi 4), **Jed Wyatt(seen in epi 4), **Joey Jones, **John Paul Jones(seen in epi 4), Kevin Fortenberry(seen in epi 4), **Luke Parker(seen in epi 4), **Luke Stone(seen in epi 4), **Matt Spraggins, **Matteo Valles(seen in epi 4), **Mike Johnson(seen in epi 4), Peter Weber(seen in epi 4), **Tyler Cameron(seen in epi 4), **Tyler Gwozdz )
3/22: Group Date:  PUBLIC DATE
3/23: 1-on-1 Date:  PETER????
3/24: Group Date:  Tyler G,
3/25: 3rd Rose Ceremony; ELIMINATED:  JOEY JONES,  TYLER G....ELIMINATED ON GD PER SM ACTIVITY.  CAMERON ELIMINATED AT ROSE CEREMONY PER SM ACTIVITY.

Am I missing info??  If so, can you help pls??

Last edited by Aunties_Love on Thu May 09, 2019 8:22 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : oops had to correct a mistake)

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu May 09, 2019 8:41 pm

@Aunties_Love Yeah I was reaffirming to the episode 2 group date and we have no info confirmed on episode 3. Hope this clears that up.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu May 09, 2019 9:48 pm

smg2587 wrote:@Aunties_Love Yeah I was reaffirming to the episode 2 group date and we have no info confirmed on episode 3. Hope this clears that up.
Not a problem....thanks so much! With all the new info coming out the last few days, I am getting some things lost so nice getting clarification, etc.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Thu May 09, 2019 9:52 pm

@aunties_love sorry was just asking as some think Connor got the ep 3 1-1 date. There r so many sm spoilers thought I may have missed something. Has there ever been previews without an ep featured? @smg2587 thanks for clarifying.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+65
LoveDovez
Ash2214
Norcalgal
Emilia23_12
Crazylady29