SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by alwayscooking Thu May 09, 2019 10:03 pm

sdmom wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BxP8_CCHt7V/

Luke's brother Mike posted this on Instagram defending his brother.  It's gotta be tough to watch.

mercieme wrote:@alwayscooking....thanks so much for analyzing the promo, really well done yes I am going to copy to SM no discussion thread as well for future reference.

Wow...Luke & His family need to brace themselves...it’s going to get worse IMO. I do want to understand what went down but if MTA is going to go down as ugly as I think, better for Luke to just skip it IMO.

I always have a soft spot for those edited villains or underdogs, that’s probably why I defended Nick in Andi’s season so much! laugh out loud

I know Luke probably brought it on himself, but IMO, the closed off bubble competitive environment can bring out the worst side of someone, and producers are NOT your friends! Too bad he can not defend himself until the show is over, that’s August. I do see his friends defending him on Twitter, so I don’t think he’s all that bad! Hopefully!

Luke should get on the phone with Nick to learn how to deal with SM negativity; if he has a choice, keep his sm  private! Note to family: stay away from SM!

All Jmo.

Agree with that, I doubt he's a bad guy, just got hung up in the bubble and let it get to him. I wouldn't be surprised if the producers egged on the hate against him. Seems eerily similar to what they did to Cassie "not being ready" last season.

My daugheter and I were talking about this show and the sometimes unfounded edits they give people which causes them to endure such vile hate on SM. It's sad that people can't be more respectful.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Aunties_Love Thu May 09, 2019 10:04 pm

@Loulou, I know, I have been so confused lately too.....LOL

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu May 09, 2019 10:16 pm

Just got a chance to catch up... It's about time the FIR trend ended laugh out loud wow not surprised she eliminated Luke seems their chemistry was off as the season/filming went on per the pictures of their last date. Now let's hope she picks Tyler. peace

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 8367-910 Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 I_got_13 Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by SpinCycle Thu May 09, 2019 11:57 pm

Just a question in the SC wall kiss with Peter.
Hanna did the monkey jump right? is this in LA or overseas and do the bachelorette do this monkey jump early in the season or just late with around top 6 left?
SpinCycle
SpinCycle

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri May 10, 2019 12:01 am

Jillian Harris did the monkey jump with Ed early in the season when she met him for their first 1on1. I think it depends on the Bette. This one seems to love it. Lol.
Jojo did it to Jordan at the mansion at a pool party. So early in.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Fri May 10, 2019 1:50 am

Hannah's bro IG stories and still in Greece

here: https://www.instagram.com/patrickbrown81/

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri May 10, 2019 1:59 am

frajosfanofchris wrote:Hannah's bro IG stories and still in Greece

I  didn't know Hannah had a brother, does she have any other siblings ? I don't know why I was assuming she was an only child.  hmmm
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by SpinCycle Fri May 10, 2019 3:49 am

Because of Peter I've become more active here. laugh out loud

I'm still intrigued why his dates kept hidden and no relatives of him on social media at all. I'm still convinced he got the Ep3 ID because it was hidden so it must be Peter.

Last edited by SpinCycle on Fri May 10, 2019 3:57 am; edited 1 time in total
SpinCycle
SpinCycle

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri May 10, 2019 3:57 am

SpinCycle wrote:Because of Peter I've become more active here. laugh out loud

I'm still intrigued why his dates kept hidden and no relatives of him on social media at all. I'm still convinced he got the Ep3 ID.

His friends are very active promoting him on the spoiler IG sites. Apparently his mum is really fun.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Fri May 10, 2019 8:53 am

Jolena wrote:
frajosfanofchris wrote:Hannah's bro IG stories and still in Greece

I  didn't know Hannah had a brother, does she have any other siblings ? I don't know why I was assuming she was an only child.  hmmm

Other Hannah's oldest brother IG's post here: https://www.instagram.com/p/BxRp2Rqh7RQ/

they are still in Santorini, Greece.

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri May 10, 2019 9:04 am

Jolena wrote:...I didn't know Hannah had a brother...
I took a quick look at his Instagram account. Under several photos he calls his family dysfunctional. I wonder why he is so open about their family dynamic question

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri May 10, 2019 10:00 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+65
LoveDovez
Ash2214
Norcalgal
Emilia23_12
Crazylady29