SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by blueblues Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:55 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:It seeems his only flaw is being so good looking that people misjudge his character. He is a very humble person though. His mama and daddy did a damn good job with him.
It’s basically just projection of their own feelings.
Like when guys see a hot woman and say she “looks horny”. Rolling Eyes

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by alwayscooking Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:02 pm

I don't want Hannah to pull an Arie, Tyler deserves to be someone's unwavering first choice.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:10 pm

alwayscooking wrote:I don't want Hannah to pull an Arie, Tyler deserves to be someone's unwavering first choice.

A part of me doesn’t but that small part of me does. That small part comes from the fact that I know Hannah had such a hard time this season and I understand and know her pain in decision making. I am mad at her and she infuriates me but I can’t help but think she is like me and doesn’t realize what she has until it’s gone!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:16 pm

I love our little bubble here where we noticed someone’s character as being true and find out he’s even more than that .

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:18 pm

I haven’t been on today. Are people saying his tweet or his intentions weren’t pure?
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:21 pm

I’m all for what makes people happy. With a couple of comments in his post today, RS made it seem like Tyler’s relationship with Hannah was really genuine, which is rare for RS. If it made Hannah and Tyler equally happy to get back together, then so be it. This will sound cheesy... but life’s too short to be anything but happy. 

This show is a pressure cooker and it’s super stressful. Tyler seems to understand this. If Mills is correct then Hannah had a really hard time saying goodbye to Tyler. If he wanted to, I think he could look at the bigger picture here. With that being said, we don’t know if this will happen. Either way, I’m super supportive of Tyler and his choices.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:26 pm

I am still holding out hope for a happy ending. Tyler and Hannah just fit for me.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:31 pm

@Ash2214 exactly. We have no idea what is going to happen. For all we know, Hannah will back up Jed and our boo TC will leave this mess in the dust....we honestly have no idea what is going to happen, but whatever does happen and whatever Tyler decides to do, I am in full support of. Everything Ive seen from him thus far has proven to me that he is a stand up guy who deserves to be happy. We joke that he’s perfect, but we know he’s not. He has flaws, of course, but gosh, he’s pretty close to God sent. I just hope he finds what he is looking for in life, no matter what it may be!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:33 pm

Julie81 wrote:I haven’t been on today. Are people saying his tweet or his intentions weren’t pure?

No, they are applauding his support

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:39 pm

We've had two leads change their minds. Both are married with a child. In both cases the person was thrilled at the change of heart leaving the past behind.

I agree with @Ash2214. Life is far to short to not take chances to be happy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:58 pm

Oh Tyler , thank you for not letting those who saw your true worth down . Lauren Zima and Juliet feel like Tyler is a Noah out of The Notebook . Wouldn’t it be poetic if like Allie, she had to find her way back to Noah after Lon? Yes, if Tyler and Hannah want to get back and give it a go, I’m ok with that. If so, shows life can imitate art. If not , hoping Tyler gets to write his own love story .

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:05 pm

I feel strongly that Tyler felt strongly for Hannah and she was conflicted at the end. The way she came back, seemingly exhausted and not overly ecstatic... just seemed like it was all a lot for her. I think even without all this drama there might have been a chance that she was questioning her choice. She seemed so glowy when Tyler was brought up in early interviews. At the very least, she definitely thought of him fondly. And now watching it back, and seeing how genuine he was and some of the spot on things he says, I don’t know, I could totally see her wavering.

I’m on team Tyler’s happiness. He’s out there slaying dragons today, and I’m just all about it and him.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+86
Bluesky
bleuberry
Chgohighlife
Lucas15
nannymargie
HavaDrPepper
barbell
violetstoo
alwaystulips
LaineyG
IrelandRose