SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HannahB - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:50 am

I don’t think Hannah and Tyler would be doing any of this just to keep the audience interested. The ratings have continued to rise over the last three episodes and I’m guessing that will continue since we’re nearing the end. 

I think it’s all been very genuine, but I would imagine Hannah’s been a bit confused with everything that has happened over the last couple of weeks. IMO, Tyler has done everything he could over the last few days without actually saying “Hannah, take me back.” Maybe they’re already in touch. Maybe not. At the very least, I think Hannah’s been trying to give him little clues of hey, I’m thinking about you. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

HannahB - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:58 am

Even Tyler’s IG. He had a weekly TB post and then all of a sudden , 3 in a row. Coincidence ?

Last edited by Sharnee on Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:07 pm

I think they have been in contact. Probably too soon to discuss getting back together but I don't think Tyler is interested in being the bachelor so maybe the door is still open for them. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:23 pm

Thanks y'all, I wouldn't think they'd do that either, especially Tyler, he seems to not really give two cents about the show. I just needed to hear a little positive reinforcement laugh out loud
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:36 pm

I really don’t think they would play with us like that... this is their real lives/feelings, and it’s kind of a serious situation what Hannah is dealing with right now. I just don’t think given all that, Tyler would be messing around like that and adding to her pain. That’s just not who I think he’s shown us who he is. I think he’s reaching out to her because he genuinely cares.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:02 pm

@dee when you have a chance, pretty please help embed if possible the gif of Tyler and Hannah, first in the slide story of IG link below....thanks girl.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzSAcRHpbWn/

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:16 pm

mercieme wrote:@dee when you have a chance, pretty please help embed if possible the gif of Tyler and Hannah, first in the slide story of IG link below....thanks girl.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzSAcRHpbWn/

source
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by North Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:27 pm

Was this picture already posted? Did we miss Hannah and Tyler having "Lobster Talks"? Where/who do these behind the scenes pics come from and how do they get disseminated?

HannahB - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 51 Screen10

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/ByeEuuLJzBo/

North

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:39 pm

Thanks @dee for the gif. @North, they didn’t show that particular scene on the episode but I think it was released as a BTS pic on the ABC press link.

On another note, Tyler and Matt have had brunch with the girl that sponsored the ABC food tour. Curious if there is an ABC food tour event later today as well and when they head back to NYC.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:42 pm

mercieme wrote:Thanks @dee for the gif. @North, they didn’t show that particular scene on the episode but I think it was released as a BTS pic on the ABC press link.

On another note, Tyler and Matt have had brunch with the girl that sponsored the ABC food tour. Curious if there is an ABC food tour event later today as well and when they head back to NYC.

Their event was from 8-12. What a waste to run straight back to NYC. Maybe ?????? Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:44 pm

Thanks @Sharnee. I believe Matt’s mum lives in Charlotte so me thinks they will stop over to see her before heading back....we shall see though.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:58 pm

I assumed they were in Charlotte for another reason that we don’t know yet and just added the brunch thing because they would already be in town. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+86
Bluesky
bleuberry
Chgohighlife
Lucas15
nannymargie
HavaDrPepper
barbell
violetstoo
alwaystulips
LaineyG
IrelandRose