SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 32 of 82 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 57 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:59 pm

sbolduc wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Personally I don't think it matters what position you end up being, everyone would probably watch with family and friends IMHO.

Ohh totally agree... I was more asking about the watch party. But it sounds like it was before he was home.

Yeah. His mom planned it before filming was over.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by alwayscooking Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:01 pm

sbolduc wrote:I have a question.... didn’t someone on here find that Tyler’s home town and family were watching the episodes at a local bar? I ask because I remember originally people thought that made him not F1 if he was doing watch parties (similar to Blake at Orange Theory last season). Yet he has been watching the episodes with a small group of friends at home.

Tyler's mom had a post on fb that they were having watch parties at a local brew house. She had several "booked" out on fb, and I know people went to the first one given the comments, but she went radio silent on SM after all of her excitement likes she did the day after the FRC. She use to post on fb a lot of the promos but now it's nothing. She's had a few likes on IG and then posted to her story, which went private, a song "Last First Date" but that's about it from her, which is odd since she posted a lot about it prior
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:07 pm

Just checked and now Kate, Tyler's friend is now private on IG, anyone else think that's odd?

sorry for the double post
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:11 pm

alwayscooking wrote:Just checked and now Kate, Tyler's friend is now private on IG, anyone else think that's odd?

I think she knows that Reddit pretty much stalks any sighting of Tyler. Was publicly posting that story deliberate? Possibly but who knows.

I'm waiting for Tyler to post something or him to show of up on someone else's stories.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:12 pm

alwayscooking wrote:Just checked and now Kate, Tyler's friend is now private on IG, anyone else think that's odd?

Not really the first time she went private was after her story of Tyler back home. And people started questioning her. Also reddit was posting about getting bad vibes from her and thinking she is secretly in love with Tyler so. I get it plus she is a teacher she a professional reason for wanting it private.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:15 pm

smg2587 wrote:

Not really the first time she went private was after her story of Tyler back home. And people started questioning her. Also reddit was posting about getting bad vibes from her and thinking she is secretly in love with Tyler so. I get it plus she is a teacher she a professional reason for wanting it private.

I know she went private after Tyler first got home, people were stalking her, but why go public to post another story of Tyler to just go private again, why not just stay private. no idea
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:23 pm

I don’t know what’s going on other than the fact that some Redditors were on her case today about being in love with Tyler. I have a SC that I took from her IG today so will go remove it now since she is back to being private.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:32 pm

I don’t know what’s going on other than the fact that some Redditors were on her case today about being in love with Tyler.

That's probably why she went private again. I'm sorry, I find that kind of stuff really d*ckish. The woman did not go on the show, she's a private person. Attacking and harassing her is just pathetic and batsh*t crazy. There's no excuse for that. Some people seriously need lives.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:47 pm

According to a post on reddit, Tyler’s friend Kate is in the Bahamas right now with a group of girl friends per her insta.... (this person follows her).
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:52 pm

If true it’s even more likely that pic was from yesterday or another day and if so she probably posted it to try to throw us off. Which is why she went public and then back to private. All iMO.

I really think Tyler may have flown to L A today and os with Hannah now. Fingers crossed he posts something tonight that may give us a clue.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:00 pm

Is this the longest Tyler has gone without posting an insta story?

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:06 pm

@BlackHalo Well he posted one now. Apparently going to answer questions but unless its live video answers they don't give away location.

He is posting answers with different pictures of his dog right now.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 82 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 57 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
Doats
livlafluv1
Amberly
Kels0012
jen689