SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 72 of 82 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 77 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by limoncello Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:08 pm

Seriously.. this show is shortening my life by ten years. Suspect
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:23 pm

dee wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:Tbh I really like Hannah & Tyler as a couple so far, but I wouldn’t hate it if he wasn’t F1. That would leave him to either possibly be The Bachelor (hot damn Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 72 1105969562) or go to Paradise and get with DLo or Jen Sav to become Bach Nation’s insanely gorgeous new couple laugh out loud 😂

Agreed! I'm still going to enjoy Hannah and Tyler as that's the only connection I see. No worries if he's not F1. He'll be fine.  I would love for him to be the next bachelor - someone that is finally witty and brings the sexy laugh out loud laugh out loud I doubt ABC would have him as next bachelor as they like their leads vanilla and someone they can control.

As for Hannah choosing Jed. I mean, Emily chose Jef, so... jk. I just don't see it and that's ok.

@TheWrongReasons Great seeing you again! I knew we'd be on the same team again laugh out loud laugh out loud

I agree they like to control the lead but Colton turned them upside down on their heads . They didn't control him and I'm glad he stayed true to himself.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:09 am

I don’t have a horse in the race but think it’s very possible that Hannah and her f1 have met without anyone knowing. I know it was before the heavy SM but Ali didn’t seem to have any time for a shv but they did. That was the year that RS thought she didn’t pick anyone.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:02 am

GuardianAngel wrote:In this old IG from 47 weeks ago during a Q&A someone asks her what do you want to do when you are older.

She responds, "I really wish I could sing and be a country music star when I get older"

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 72 Captur65

https://www.instagram.com/stories/highlights/17959378291063622/?hl=en

Cough *Jed * cough cough laugh out loud She was melting when he sang for her on the GD a couple of weeks ago and at the M&G. Again, no horse in this race, but I still see a strong attraction between these two. Jm2c
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:22 am

Mommyof2 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:In this old IG from 47 weeks ago during a Q&A someone asks her what do you want to do when you are older.

She responds, "I really wish I could sing and be a country music star when I get older"

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 72 Captur65

https://www.instagram.com/stories/highlights/17959378291063622/?hl=en

Cough *Jed * cough cough laugh out loud  She was melting when he sang for her on the GD a couple of weeks ago and at the M&G.  Again, no horse in this race, but I still see a strong attraction between these two.  Jm2c

I see her strongest connection with Tyler., Hannah isn't good with hiding her affection. Although we must keep in mind that the men she has to bring to the  F4 for hometowns and the remaining 3 that she has to have overnights with and then the F2 for the final rose ceremony are all going to be lead on so they don't leave the show . so she has to do what she has to do to keep them thinking that she is super interested in them or there is no show. imo from what im watching Jed is F2 and Tyler F1 Pete and Luke are F3 & F4. i think Peter has a good shot at being next bachelor . Wonder if he'll show up in Paradise. should be interesting .jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:25 am

Last edited by petesiepoo on Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:40 am

Been very quiet on all 3 social media this evening. Last thing I saw was Jed like a post on Instagram about 50 minutes ago. Seen nothing from Tyler for hours now.

Cmafest still going on Carrie Underwood still has to go on stage and I can't imagine Hannah missing that. She tends to put out her stories from concerts all at one time the next morning she did it with the Thomas Rhett show she went to and Wango Tango.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:49 am

What was Hannah getting made up in the hotel room for? Just to attend some of the concerts?

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:53 am

Al wrote:What was Hannah getting made up in the hotel room for? Just to attend some of the concerts?

She also did some media at the event. Also she might have an on camera appearance abc reairs these concerts in parts at a later date and have people introduce acts.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:05 am

@smg2587 ok thank you! I hadn't seen any pics of her doing anything so was wondering what it was for.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:51 am

man i am trying to catch up but i am still confused :crazed i don't care anymore, Tyler is F1 imo even if RS changes his spoiler to Jed i am still going to think Tyler laugh out loud and i am ready to eat crow..unless i see jed in the same hotel room as hannah in nashville i won't believe it..jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:33 am

Hannah and Jed haven't posted any stories for hours. Have they showed up in anyone else's more recently? I looked at Jed's friend's page who he was with earlier, and the friend's last story didn't seem to have Jed in it.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 82 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 77 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
Doats
livlafluv1
Amberly
Kels0012
jen689