SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 73 of 82 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 77 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Miyala Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:39 pm

The think that makes me hesitent with Jed being F1 is, would the production really risk them being discovered. I think if they meet up it would be after they are done with CMA, right?

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:40 pm

Al wrote:Hannah and Jed haven't posted any stories for hours. Have they showed up in anyone else's more recently? I looked at Jed's friend's page who he was with earlier, and the friend's last story didn't seem to have Jed in it.

In Jed's friend story it looked to looked like Jed's car but anyone could be driving. I posted some links pictures in the social media thread so Hannah was at the concert. Even took a pic with a fan. It didn't end until past midnight in Nashville. Would be surprise is Hannah didn't stay till the end of the night because Carrie Underwood was closing and Hannah is a fan but who knows. As I said earlier at the 2 pervious concerts so far when seen Hannah go after filming she didn't really put stories on her feed until the next day probably in for that again.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:42 pm

@smg2587 Thank you for keeping track of all of this! I need to pay attention more laugh out loud

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:53 pm

I keep checking Insta stories with the hastages- #TheBachelorette, #Bachelornation, etc

As of 7 minutes ago Hannah is still in the audience of the concert. Bachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 73 1f44d

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:57 pm

misslurking wrote:I keep checking Insta stories with the hastages- #TheBachelorette, #Bachelornation, etc

As of 7 minutes ago Hannah is still in the audience of the concert.  Bachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 73 1f44d  

That's probably a post after the show. It ended around 12:30 am at Nashville at least that's when Carrie Underwood finished he set according to twitter.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:00 pm

smg2587 wrote:
misslurking wrote:I keep checking Insta stories with the hastages- #TheBachelorette, #Bachelornation, etc

As of 7 minutes ago Hannah is still in the audience of the concert.  Bachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 73 1f44d  

That's probably a post after the show. It ended around 12:30 am at Nashville at least that's when Carrie Underwood finished he set according to twitter.

Ahh i am sorry, in that case I might be wrong. I am not in America and the time zones are hard to keep a track of.
misslurking
misslurking

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:28 pm

@misslurking and @smg2587 I find this weekend activities v strange - set up?  I mean what r the chances that Tyler is in nyc, reposting his arrival so everyone knows he’s there, then becomes a virtual ghost on sm. Wasn’t it another NBA final tonight and yet  Still no post with friends?  If f2 why would he not post? Hannah said in interview was only with parents for 2 days so it appears she so far has had only v short media breaks hence imo no time for shv.  What sort of shv would this weekend b if Hannah leaves the show at 12.30 tonight, gets home at 1am if lucky, then up again for dress and makeup for appearances at 1pm. Imo if a shv it would not  start until tomorrow night after festival. By the way last direct flight from Nashville to nyc is 7pm LOL.  Hope this make sense. Just feel like people’s activities have been planned well in advance.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:25 pm

Loulou wrote:@misslurking and @smg2587 I find this weekend activities v strange - set up?  I mean what r the chances that Tyler is in nyc, reposting his arrival so everyone knows he’s there, then becomes a virtual ghost on sm. Wasn’t it another NBA final tonight and yet  Still no post with friends?  If f2 why would he not post? Hannah said in interview was only with parents for 2 days so it appears she so far has had only v short media breaks hence imo no time for shv.  What sort of shv would this weekend b if Hannah leaves the show at 12.30 tonight, gets home at 1am if lucky, then up again for dress and makeup for appearances at 1pm. Imo if a shv it would not  start until tomorrow night after festival. By the way last direct flight from Nashville to nyc is 7pm LOL.  Hope this make sense. Just feel like people’s activities have been planned well in advance.

Honestly, the CMA appearance was the last straw and I am beginning to wonder how long are they going to be noticeably in different locations ? Even if Hannah is visiting Nashville for contractual obligations it's still more evidence of Tyler and Hannah being away from each other and there being no scope for a SHV let alone an unsanctioned visit ! Every time some dust settles one of them pops up with reasonable evidence of NOT being together laugh out loud ! Why are the producers so cruel !laugh out loud. Let Hannah have her SHV already hahha...

Well yes, as of now all we know is Tyler is in NYC. He is unusually silent without any reason to be ? (It's still my guess he wants to lay low so when he does actually go underground during his SHV it doesn't look odd)  and ideally Hannah should be flying to NYC soon.

Something odd I noticed is Tyler followed Jason Tartick and the ladies from Chicks in the office ? any reason to believe he recorded a podcast ? are they situated in NYC? I am not sure what that was but definitely stood out to me.

I have a question for you seasoned sleuthers. Do the makers leave hints for who the F1 is in their trailers? In some trailers, Hannah's says Starting from 0.28 "I want a man who can grab a hold of me and say thats my woman" and it shows Tyler and Hannah

Another thing I noticed that points to Tyler as F1 is on Instagram non of the guys from this season left sweet messages for Jed on his picture from 1on1 but did on Tyler's. Majority of the men from her season are in Mexico but Mike and Luke S left sweet messages on his comment section. Luke's was vague but Mike straight up calls them both "Cuties" !

I am keeping my eye out for all three of them !

Last edited by misslurking on Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding Link)
misslurking
misslurking

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:37 pm

@misslurking the chicks in the office are based in nyc. Tyler would not b doing interviews however Jason I think was late last Wk a guest. They cover the bachelorette amongst other things. Wondered if Hannah might turn up as a guest but no schedule for guests. Jason has just started to follow Tyler as well.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:57 pm

Wow this thread has been busy! Okay so trying to catch up, the thought is Jed is now f1 because Hannah is at the CMA fest??
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:57 pm

Jed posted another instastory about his best friends coming to visit him last night. I checked both of those people and none of them are following Hannah. If we went the Jed-is-F1 route, wouldn't they at least follow her considering they're one of his besties? Could mean nothing but just putting it out there.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:06 pm

@alwayscooking laugh out loud more like we were expecting both Hannah and Tyler to stop being online and then eventually post something from their Safe home so we can confirm that they are indeed together. The fact that she resurfaced only to go to Nashville def got our minds racing haha...

@limoncello yes. Jeds friends should follow her for sure. Even Tyler's female friend that people on reddir were rude about follows a TylerandHaannah Fan account on insta.

@Loulou I could have sworn I saw Jason on the Insta account of Chicksintheoffice. Nevermind seems like its just too random at this point to try and make sense of.

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 82 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 77 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
Doats
livlafluv1
Amberly
Kels0012
jen689