SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 11 of 77 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 44 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:06 pm

mercieme wrote:
Sharnee wrote:@mercieme I think it was mentioned at Reddit too about Jed following BB
I don’t see it and @smg2587 is way better at this than me so would love to see the SC of the follow Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 11 2498057887

So true but really, no way Bobby asks Jed to sing a song on his show right ? Bobby only likes the good stuff Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 11 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by whit90 Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:08 pm

mercieme wrote:
Sharnee wrote:@mercieme I think it was mentioned at Reddit too about Jed following BB
I don’t see it and @smg2587 is way better at this than me so would love to see the SC of the follow Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 11 2498057887

I looked and the only ones he follows from this show is Hannah and Joe .
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:30 pm

It is just assumed Hannah went to Nashville or where the SHV is after being spotted in Phoenix? This is when she went MIA correct?

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:34 pm

@BlackHalo  No this is after Miami and Mexico. Also if I remember right there was no direct flights from day from Phoenix to Nashville. Also when we think there was shv Hannah had some late night IG activities that don't match up with est/cdt time but do with pdt. Really believe shv is on the west coast this year.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:01 pm

smg2587 wrote:@BlackHalo  No this is after Miami and Mexico. Also if I remember right there was no direct flights from day from Phoenix to Nashville. Also when we think there was shv Hannah had some late night IG activities that don't match up with est/cdt time but do with pdt. Really believe shv is on the west coast this year.

So the SHV could have been in Phoenix? I'm just wondering, the last time we saw Hannah was Mexico and then an airport in Phoenix. If the SHV was in Cali, why fly her to Phoenix. Where did she go after Phoenix? Where was the SHV that is assumed to have happened last weekend when she and Jed were MIA?

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:38 pm

I would guess the SHVs are in CA as normal.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:48 pm

A lot of things don't make sense about this season, including traveling to Phoenix just to go backwards to CA. Maybe she went back home briefly or if Tyler is F1 she went to NY or NJ... but I'm not even gonna go there. JMO.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:59 pm

BlackHalo wrote:A lot of things don't make sense about this season, including traveling to Phoenix just to go backwards to CA. Maybe she went back home briefly or if Tyler is F1 she went to NY or NJ... but I'm not even gonna go there. JMO.

I thought she was home a day before the SHV but could be wrong.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:08 pm

@Blackhalo, when @smg2587 analyzed the flights heading out of Phoenix on Friday Jun 14th the day Hannah was seen at the airport, we were convinced she was headed back to Alabama via Dallas because it made no sense as you said to fly backwards to LA.

To compound the confusion, we believe the first IG story Hannah shared on Saturday Jun 15th was her wearing the same dress she was seen wearing at the Phoenix Airport on Friday Jun 14th and it looked like her kitchen (we matched the recess lights & black high chair). So if she flew back to LA from Phoenix on Friday Jun 14th, then maybe there was no direct flight to LA from Mexico that day, we didn’t check that out but I find that hard to believe since flights on that route are quite common...jmho.

Last edited by mercieme on Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:59 pm

mercieme wrote:@Blackhalo, when @smg2587 analyzed the flights heading out of Phoenix on Friday May 14th the day Hannah was seen at the airport, we were convinced she was headed back to Alabama via Dallas because it made no sense as you said to fly backwards to LA.

To compound the confusion, we believe the first IG story Hannah shared on Saturday May 15th was her wearing the same dress she was seen wearing at the Phoenix Airport on Friday May 14th and it looked like her kitchen (we matched the recess lights & black high chair). So if she flew back to LA from Phoenix on Friday May 14th, then maybe there was no direct flight to LA from Mexico that day, we didn’t check that out but I find that hard to believe since flights on that route are quite common...jmho.

I seem to remember that @Loulou had checked and the only flight to US from MEXICO - BIP , was going to Phoenix. I remember searching the flights going EAST towards, Alabama = NONE, Nashville, very long layover, that would have bring her there in the middle of the night. New York had several options arriving in the evening. I didn’t look for flights for LA but NOW, knowing what we know, and it seems that there was a rush to get her back...so my thought was emergency meeting with production / PR Crew in preparation of the People article and / or situation with Jed. By the way these dates are wrong it should be JUNE not May. They came back from Greece around that time.
Again, I’m sure there are plenty of afternoon flights going to LA from Phoenix and that matches her very late SM activity.
All my O
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:17 pm

Thanks @Astrobach....I edited my post above to Jun vs May.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:01 pm

@smg2587 sorry my mistake! Corrected my original post.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 77 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 44 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+77
Eagle Eye
barbell
Summerfun1980
teamfiercelove
Soleil