SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 12 of 77 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 44 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:24 pm

Not sure this was shared from 6 days ago
https://www.instagram.com/p/By1Jh_YBafQ/?igshid=p2fiof843jbi

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by smg2587 Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:42 pm

Sharnee wrote:Not sure this was shared from 6 days ago
That picture is from cmafest week one of his performances on Friday June 7th. Jed has the same out in one of the pictures in his feed.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:51 pm

Astrobach wrote:
mercieme wrote:@Blackhalo, when @smg2587 analyzed the flights heading out of Phoenix on Friday May 14th the day Hannah was seen at the airport, we were convinced she was headed back to Alabama via Dallas because it made no sense as you said to fly backwards to LA.

To compound the confusion, we believe the first IG story Hannah shared on Saturday May 15th was her wearing the same dress she was seen wearing at the Phoenix Airport on Friday May 14th and it looked like her kitchen (we matched the recess lights & black high chair). So if she flew back to LA from Phoenix on Friday May 14th, then maybe there was no direct flight to LA from Mexico that day, we didn’t check that out but I find that hard to believe since flights on that route are quite common...jmho.

I seem to remember that @Loulou had checked and the only flight to US from MEXICO - BIP , was going to Phoenix. I remember searching the flights going EAST towards, Alabama = NONE, Nashville, very long layover, that would have bring her there in the middle of the night. New York had several options arriving in the evening. I didn’t look for flights for LA but NOW, knowing what we know, and it seems that there was a rush to get her back...so my thought was  emergency meeting with production / PR Crew in preparation of the People article and / or situation with Jed. By the way these dates are wrong it should be JUNE not May. They came back from Greece around that time.
Again, I’m sure there are plenty of afternoon flights going to LA from Phoenix and that matches her very late SM activity.
All my O

When I looked at flights originally I didn’t look at puerto Vallarta to LA as assumed there would b flights. I have just looked and there several airlines that flight non stop on fridays throughout the day. I also checked the puerto Vallarta to Phoenix flight AA departs PV 2.21pm and arrives Phoenix 2.53pm which imo fits with the fan sighting. With this in mind imo Hannah didn’t go LA. Also on fridays there is a direct Aa flight from PV to Dallas. Not sure where Hannah went but like @astrobach stated was a link to NYC area. Hope this info is clear.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:11 pm

smg2587 wrote:
Sharnee wrote:Not sure this was shared from 6 days ago
That picture is from cmafest week one of his performances on Friday June 7th. Jed has the same out in one of the pictures in his feed.

Jed did a music video with her. Her name is Kamber Cain. I think they are just friends.

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:50 pm

Loulou wrote:
Astrobach wrote:
mercieme wrote:@Blackhalo, when @smg2587 analyzed the flights heading out of Phoenix on Friday May 14th the day Hannah was seen at the airport, we were convinced she was headed back to Alabama via Dallas because it made no sense as you said to fly backwards to LA.

To compound the confusion, we believe the first IG story Hannah shared on Saturday May 15th was her wearing the same dress she was seen wearing at the Phoenix Airport on Friday May 14th and it looked like her kitchen (we matched the recess lights & black high chair). So if she flew back to LA from Phoenix on Friday May 14th, then maybe there was no direct flight to LA from Mexico that day, we didn’t check that out but I find that hard to believe since flights on that route are quite common...jmho.

I seem to remember that @Loulou had checked and the only flight to US from MEXICO - BIP , was going to Phoenix. I remember searching the flights going EAST towards, Alabama = NONE, Nashville, very long layover, that would have bring her there in the middle of the night. New York had several options arriving in the evening. I didn’t look for flights for LA but NOW, knowing what we know, and it seems that there was a rush to get her back...so my thought was  emergency meeting with production / PR Crew in preparation of the People article and / or situation with Jed. By the way these dates are wrong it should be JUNE not May. They came back from Greece around that time.
Again, I’m sure there are plenty of afternoon flights going to LA from Phoenix and that matches her very late SM activity.
All my O

When I looked at flights originally I didn’t look at puerto Vallarta to LA as assumed there would b flights. I have just looked and there several airlines that flight non stop on fridays throughout the day. I also checked the puerto Vallarta to Phoenix flight AA departs PV 2.21pm and arrives Phoenix 2.53pm which imo fits with the fan sighting. With this in mind imo Hannah didn’t go LA. Also on fridays there is a direct Aa flight from PV to Dallas. Not sure where Hannah went but like @astrobach stated was a link to NYC area. Hope this info is clear.

Agree. I looked at the flights this day as well. There were definitely direct flights from PVR to LA. There were also flights from PVR to Dallas, Miami, and many other hubs. If she was going to Alabama, IMO she would not have connected in Phoenix because this would require another flight change later. She would have connected in Dallas, Atlanta, or Miami. She could have stayed in Phoenix, flown to Newark or JFK, flown to Memphis, or anywhere on the West Coast. The photo of her has a baggage cart in it which means she is outside of security. However, when arriving from an international flight, she would have needed to exit security after immigration. So it doesn’t tell much whether she was connecting or staying in Phoenix.

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:30 am

Hannah posted her promo post and a stories on IG. That is the only sm activity from her other than the likes mention on this board today. Couldn't tell anything from the story. We will see if Jed is to be seen on sm tomorrow with a new episode airing.

Edit to say she added some previews that feature Tyler and Jed as well as herself giving a type of massage to Peter (don't show his face but its part of his 1on1) with some sort of plant and the instructor say "no" when she spanked his azz with one. She gave a preview of Garrett's 1on1 also just the part of them jumping.

JMO but looking at those stories Hannah posted I lean that she is in LA in them and not home but that is just a guess. Taking in time of the stories posted as well.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:25 am

So... I didnt want to speculate anymore because I gave up hope on Tyler being F1 BUT in Hannahs IG story this evening being in bed she looks imo all loved up (red nose and chin, all happy). She and Tyler liked the same photo a minute apart today and they used the same Chris Harrison emoji for their stories today and he IS getting a beard so are we sure Hannah is not in NY now. They could be watching the show together. Hm... had lost hope but now its unfortantly back. Just think we should continue sleuthing. I mean if Jeds behaviour post show is true and not rumors its not F1 behaviour imo.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:40 am

Miyala wrote:So... I didnt want to speculate anymore because I gave up hope on Tyler being F1 BUT in Hannahs IG story this evening being in bed she looks imo all loved up (red nose and chin, all happy). She and Tyler liked the same photo a minute apart today and they used the same Chris Harrison emoji for their stories today and he IS getting a beard so are we sure Hannah is not in NY now. They could be watching the show together. Hm... had lost hope but now its unfortantly back. Just think we should continue sleuthing. I mean if Jeds behaviour post show is true and not rumors its not F1 behaviour imo.

Nice catch about the CH emoji. You might be on to something . Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:42 am

The stories Hannah posted where at 1:30 am est/10:30 pm pdt.  To me it look like she was just getting ready for bed and that also makes me think she is in la. 

Also Tyler and the people around him didn't hide what he was doing today. He went running with Matt and they went to church and then they separated because Tyler had a photoshoot which Tyler restored from a producer on the shoot. He also doesn't seem to be holed up like you would be in a shv since he posted that thing about abc food tours and a way to help them. These are not signs of an shv taking place, jmho.

Last edited by smg2587 on Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:43 am

A lot of old leads and F1s have started giving clues towards the end, right? But I'm aware they could be toying with us also because of all the drama this last week.

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:45 am

smg2587 wrote:The stories Hannah posted where at 1:30 am est/10:30 pm pdt.  To me it look like she was just getting ready for bed and that also makes me think she is in la. 

Also Tyler and the people around him didn't hide what he was doing today. He went running with Matt and they went to church and then they separated because Tyler had a photoshoot which Tyler restored from a producer on the shoot. He also doesn't seem to be holed up like you would be in a shv since he posted that thing about abc food tours and a way to help them. These are not signs of an shv taking place, jmho.
Yes I know, he was really active today. It would only suit the theory that she is based in NY, that they changed it up this season but I really dont believe that myself Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 12 1710264613

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:47 am

Probably, with my luck this season, she has been driving 2 hrs meeting up with Jed in the middle and they are in bed together...

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 77 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 44 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+77
Eagle Eye
barbell
Summerfun1980
teamfiercelove
Soleil