SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 29 of 77 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 53 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:57 pm

Florida, Tennessee and Alabama are close enough that all kind of scenarios are possible. However, props will not jeopardize the season more than it is right now. Imo

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by pavalygurl Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:57 pm

One section is her driving and then she is looking at a book cover,
"The princess saves herself in this one". You go sweet girl Hannah, you go girl.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:58 pm

misslurking wrote:@HEA we are just following the feet and at this point Tyler's feet are moving towards Hannah and Hannah's feet are in Tuscaloosa. Also I didn't read anything about Jed either ? Can you share the thread that claims Jed is on his way to Atlanta ?  I might have missed it.

I think she was joking. There is no thread anywhere that claims Jed is on his way to Atlanta.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:58 pm

misslurking wrote:@HEA we are just following the feet and at this point Tyler's feet are moving towards Hannah and Hannah's feet are in Tuscaloosa. Also I didn't read anything about Jed either ? Can you share the thread that claims Jed is on his way to Atlanta ?  I might have missed it.
The posted said they were teasing in response to my thread upthread...no such post about Jed being in Atlanta has been made on Reddit today....facts.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:58 pm

pavalygurl wrote:One section is her driving and then she is looking at a book cover,
"The princess saves herself in this one".  You go sweet girl Hannah, you go girl.

Could she be more obvious??

Hannah Beast is back.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:59 pm

Yeah, after that IG story I definitey think it’s over with Jed, but perhaps this conversation should be taken to a different thread so the mods won’t have to clean up anything.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:00 pm

HEA wrote:
mercieme wrote:I can only Imagine if someone teased about Jed and they are  asked to back it up with facts laugh out loud But I digress....back to SHV sleuthing based on facts yes

Have you read my full post or just the first line? question
I don’t have anything else to add. Let’s carry on with SHV sleuthing....thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:12 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Yeah, after that IG story I definitey think it’s over with Jed, but perhaps this conversation should be taken to a different thread so the mods won’t have to clean up anything.

Thank you.

There are sleuthers who are working hard to keep track of facts into one thread. It makes it difficult to figure it all out when there are 5=6 pages of jokes and speculation that doesn't have anything to do with SHV's. This goes for all topics and that's why they are titled accordingly.

Please keep this thread for factual/strong speculations info only.

Thanks.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:31 pm

sdmom wrote:
** the mod on Reddit (who also gets spoilers) posted that she was told they broke it off on Monday (June 24)

Here's a link to the TG account of the mod on Reddit who posted that Hannah broke off her engagement to Jed on Monday (June 24):

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzQb62sH-8s/

The post is slide 2 of the URL

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:17 pm

@GuardianAngel for the record, I misread a post here and thought Matt was jed’s Friend and genuinely thought both Tyler and Jed were going to Atlanta. Multiple members immediately reacted. When I realize my mistake, I turned it to a joke and in the same post mentioned i said it was a joke. Bottom line, I did not intentionally teased anyone. I will definitely keep my humor restrained to avoid any tension and overreaction.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:07 am

Hannah’s up late
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 29 329cb810
Source: Hannah’s IG story.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:22 am

She looks so pretty without make up.

Tyler...go eat a banana.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 77 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 53 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+77
Eagle Eye
barbell
Summerfun1980
teamfiercelove
Soleil