SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 30 of 77 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 53 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Linds911 Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:28 am

Very pretty and happy. Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 30 8367-910 Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 30 I_got_13 Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 30 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 30 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Astrobach Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:55 am

ReneeM wrote:Hannah’s up late
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 30 329cb810
Source: Hannah’s IG story.

I mean...come on... it’s almost like she saying Nighty night TyTy ...does that happen a lot...I have not followed her for a long time but this seems much more private than what she used to pst...and the time...they are sending radio signals for sure...what’s on TC ‘s IG...Wait, BRB...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:07 am

So, Tyler posted from Atlanta mostly sport venue stuff with Matt ( damn that guy, wine ) and the traditional food galore afterward...
Hannah is listening to Taylor Swift, ‘You need to calm down’ by the pool, and when she’s dropping the mic...just saying... YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN! Read the lyrics...totally about the crazy posts she is getting.
Tomorrow is gonna be exciting !
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:13 am

Man we’re gonna be so disappointed when Tyler flies back to NYC as soon as the run is over tomorrow morning laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:02 am

Anyone recall the dates of Hannah and Jed's first SHV. I think we have June 7th and 8th, but was there one before that? And weren't they together again when the People article broke June 18th ?
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:05 am

I think there was one at the end of May maybe ( the short one two where he was seen with his geetarr case...) and possibly one on Fathers Day weekend June 16...from the top of my tired head, anyway...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:09 am

Astrobach wrote:I think there was one at the end of May maybe ( the short one two where he was seen with his geetarr case...) and possibly one on Fathers Day weekend June 16...from the top of my tired head, anyway...

Thanks, I need to write this stuff down because I can never find it on here when I need it laugh out loud To be a fly on the wall when that People story was coming out.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by North Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:28 am

Astrobach wrote:I think there was one at the end of May maybe ( the short one two where he was seen with his geetarr case...) and possibly one on Fathers Day weekend June 16...from the top of my tired head, anyway...

His geetar case or Haley's geetar case? Asking for a friend...

giggling

North

Back to top Go down

Post by North Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:34 am

ReneeM wrote:Man we’re gonna be so disappointed when Tyler flies back to NYC as soon as the run is over tomorrow morning laugh out loud

I don't know. I'd be more surprised if they actually did get together this soon after the break-up. Would be super fast, right? And obvious? I would, however, love to see what's going on between their phones. And I don't mean music lists -- I want transmission and data records for text, email, Facetime, snapchat, instagram, etc...

Question for ya -- let's say H&T do want to see each other -- do you think TPTB will facilitate that and risk a reconciliation being spoiled or will TPTB keep them apart for a "1st time seeing each other since Greece" moment at the ATFR?

North

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:51 am

^^^^^ Still can’t believe we are talking about this but I love it. Yes I believe they are talking, texting FaceTiming for sure. As far as a face to face, TPTB will arrange that if that is what Tyler and Hannah want. It’s definitely in their best interest. Did they film Arie meeting up with Lauren the first time after he broke up with Becca?? I think they did.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:09 am

@alwayscooking this is what @sdmom put together so far. It's all in the SHV NO Discussion thread.

GuardianAngel wrote:
sdmom wrote:This is what I had:

CMA date where there was a possible sighting of them together, that is on June 7th And 8th. . And we know Hannah was seen leaving pretty quickly in the afternoon after her M& G.  (according to RS?)

Hannah in Mexico Tuesday 6/11 https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5226p264-bachelorette-15-hannah-brown-shv-s-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers-2

Hannah spotted in  Phoenix airport Friday, June 14, around 3 pm PST, https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5226p300-bachelorette-15-hannah-brown-shv-s-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers-2#1386087

This is last sighting of her.

Jed's last live stories were 6/13 Thursday of him with a friend.
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5226p240-bachelorette-15-hannah-brown-shv-s-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers-2

That’s the last sighting of Jed.

Both posted throw back IG story pictures on father’s day on 6/16 Sunday  within an hour. Both had some activities on Twitter 6/17 Monday on show time.

Hannah posted on Wednesday on 6/19
Jed :6/18 Tuesday around 1:15 pm est was the last time he was on social media via a tweet
Jed on IG Thursday 6/20

Hannah Thursday 6/20 in LA dodgers game

https://www.instagram.com/p/By9JPltF184/?igshid=gldis0jfq5yr

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 30 6e8dbc10

@smg2587 wrote:
Video of Jed singing Happy Birthday to someone who seems to be a fan of his. Guessing he did the video in the last 2 days. He seems to also have a tan in the video. Not 100% sure the location. Edit to say that now I am pretty sure that is his apartment. He has the same archway in some of his post.

Posted a week ago

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 30 6a84c810

https://www.instagram.com/p/By_D8_CHENX/

People magazine Haley article came out Tuesday 6/18

Now @smg2587 and @mercieme please fill this out :
Sleuthers on this board on Wednesday 6/26  noticed Hannah liked Tyler’s tweet, all time PST
Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5
Post by ReneeM on Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:25 pm
Hannah liked Tyler’s tweet BTW

And then she liked his  IG later

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5
Post by bluwavz on Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:57 pm
She liked his post on IG too just a couple minutes ago

and they seemed to be online at the same time
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzMHUc5FD4L/?igshid=1t3ir04402rgw

RS announced yesterday 6/27 Hannah broke off her engagement

SHV NO Discussion

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:18 am

I went back to the previous threads to find May/early June, too many posts to sort through but thanks to @mercieme I found this.

mercieme wrote:
sdmom wrote:I am currently out of the country so my time zone and my days are completely different!

So please help me to figure out their whereabouts this week of 5/27, TIA

For sure no SHV Memorial Day weekend
Hannah : seen in LA on Wednesday, with the producer’s dog on Friday
Jed: seen in the Nashville airport Saturday? Friend performed in Indiana Friday?
Tyler: with friends at bar on Saturday?

Hey lady, revising your list a bit with more details surrounding Hannah’s movement. This is why I don’t believe SHV has occurred this week as they are usually 3-4 days historically but yeah time will tell.

Monday, May 27th - Morning Time, via IG story with family & friends in Gulf Shores, Alabama; Evening Time, via IG story, flying out of Gulf Shores to LA
Tuesday, May 28th - Evening time, at photoshoot via MUA IG post
Wednesday, May 29th - Evening time, seen at LA Mall via pic posted on Reddit with fan
Thursday, May 30th - not seen but on SM liking posts
Friday, May 31st - in LA with producer Todd Snyder dressed up in what appeared to be an hotel room via IG story
Saturday, June 1st - in LA via IG story going to iheart award show in what appeared to be an hotel room via IG story

SHV thread 1

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 77 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 53 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+77
Eagle Eye
barbell
Summerfun1980
teamfiercelove
Soleil