SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 39 of 77 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 58 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Fermont girl Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:44 pm

alwayscooking wrote:
livlafluv1 wrote:
smg2587 wrote:Hannah put up stories of working out in Alabama earlier today. Tyler hasn't had anything confirming his location since the school video still probably in NYC though it was said he have a run there this week by someone involve. No announcement for it yet. And Jed went back to being mia after his post.

I looked at the school calendar for 2018-2019-last day of school for students was June 26. The video was posted today, but I don’t think it happened today no idea

Tyler was in someone’s IG story at what looked to be a restaurant earlier today. I would tend to think he’s in nyc especially since it appears he was last night according to his friend’s IG story. All IMO

Excellent points!  I doubt there would be a graduation July 4th week, most kids have been out of school already and given it's a holiday week, no way would they do a graduation July 2. 

Tyler was in @conroysbigday IG story this morning.  Not really sure who this guys is or where he lives.  

July 4th is typically a SHV weekend, Hannah was sporting a new "do" today, looking all fresh....gotta watch the feet.

I’m positive that the ABC video is not from today. His face is not shaved and it was in yesterday’s and today’s stories

Fermont girl

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Pattycake92 Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:47 pm

I saw Tyler’s follow of @conroysbigday and saw Tyler in his story. I think they may have met today while eating lunch but who knows?  It looked kinda like they were eating lunch at the bar which is what I tend to do when eating alone.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:30 am

Hmm that guy he followed and eating lunch with last story 1 hour ago was tagged at a restaurant in Ct. Now that man seem to travel a lot so who knows but Tyler's friend Matt did have a stories in CT a couple weekends ago. So it is a possibility. But just keep watching feet.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:36 am

yeah i am sure i have seen that same story before? maybe on matts ig story like a few days ago?? dizzy
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:39 am

smg2587 wrote:Hmm that guy he followed and eating lunch with last story 1 hour ago was tagged at a restaurant in Ct. Now that man seem to travel a lot so who knows but Tyler's friend Matt did have a stories in CT a couple weekends ago. So it is a possibility. But just keep watching feet.

He may have also been in NYC today and CT tonight.  Some people commute from there daily.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:35 pm

Hmm Tyler reposted a store from  abcfoodtours saying the run is Sunday this week and the repost says "I'm currently out of town for the holidays." Now I don't know if that means him or Matt or both since they been together most of the last 3 weeks. Got to keep watching. 

Also per RS MTA is scheduled to be filmed Tuesday, July 9 so I am expecting Hannah in LA by the weekend at the latest.

That restory is the only thing any of them did online this morning so far.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:38 pm

Just came to post this. ^^^^^. Maybe someone can bring over the story. Interesting he didn’t say where he was going He said he will be back Sunday night. Watch the feet!

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Pichic121 Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:44 pm

LaineyG wrote:Just came to post this.  ^^^^^.  Maybe someone can bring over the story.   Interesting he didn’t say where he was going  He said he will be back Sunday night.   Watch the feet!

I remember seeing a comment he made on an IG post from his friend who runs a skydiving thing.He asked Tyler when he was going to jump and Tyler replied next weekend. This post was last week, so IMO he was referring to this weekend. Tyler tagged his friend AJ and his brothers. So I’m thinking he’s with them for the holiday. I can’t for the life of me remember the skyjump guy’s name. Scrolling through Tyler’s follow list on IG to see if I can find it.

Pichic121

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:48 pm

Pichic121 wrote:
LaineyG wrote:Just came to post this.  ^^^^^.  Maybe someone can bring over the story.   Interesting he didn’t say where he was going  He said he will be back Sunday night.   Watch the feet!

I remember seeing a comment he made on an IG post from his friend who runs a skydiving thing.He asked Tyler when he was going to jump and Tyler replied next weekend. This post was last week, so IMO he was referring to this weekend.  Tyler tagged his friend AJ and his brothers.  So I’m thinking he’s with them for the holiday.  I can’t for the life of me remember the skyjump guy’s name. Scrolling through Tyler’s follow list on IG to see if I can find it.
That friend that he posted the comment to at least as of last night was with family friends from Australia so as of last night Tyler wasn't with him. Also he currently lives in New York. I will post if that changes.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:50 pm

^^^i thought he might be heading to Florida to see his mom and family too. Maybe she will post something. I have no doubt the Sleuthers will figure this out in no time! 😊

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:52 pm

Here is the story Tyler had restoried. Remember this is the shv thread guys.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 39 Screen42

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:58 pm

But wouldn’t Matt have written that, Tyler just reposted. So it’s implying Matt is out of town?
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 77 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 58 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+77
Eagle Eye
barbell
Summerfun1980
teamfiercelove
Soleil