SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 38 of 77 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 57 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by North Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:47 pm

Sprite wrote:
North wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:It's too soon for the show to let Tyler and Hannah meet but considering they are bringing their love story to the forefront in light of the Jed scandal I can see it happening. Even if just for closure. Had Jed not have been there she could have had her happy ending with him. They're gonna milk that. JMO.

@Lucas15 penned some interesting commentary about this show bills itself on producing a happy couple/ending. And I keep thinking about that as we barrel towards the finale.

I go back and forth on whether TPTB would sanction a SHV (if desired between the two) prior to the finale, because the outcome of said meeting could, once again, drive the ending in a different direction. First, that meeting could be disastrous -- Hannah depressed and distraught, Tyler bitter and unhappy. Or, the meeting is lukewarm, feelings were lost and not rekindled. Or, just too much pressure to reclaim what was lost when Hannah picked Jed. Would TPTB want to risk that? How much time do they have to change the edit or do they even care at this point? I think there are two options TPTB is working on and they are:

1) No SHV. Go all in on Hannah being single and choosing herself. Not a traditional happy couple ending but in light of this season, a happy ending for Hannah.

2) NO SHV. But DV (digital visits). Play it loose with an H&T reconciliation. Let them communicate (if they want) via digital channels and see what happens. Maybe there is a sweet, soft ending where Chris Harrison asks what's next and they respond, they are grabbing a drink after ATFR. Not quite a happy ending but a hint of possibility.

Thoughts?

I have been thinking along the lines of #2 as well. Let them communicate and get some of that on tape. They are going to do it regardless, one way or another, and pretty much have been doing with all the likes, etc. It builds up the tension for Hannah and Tyler. If they are interested, that is expressed and they have a touching reunion at the AFTR. If not, then they can go and set the stage for #1...and maybe lay the ground work for Tyler becoming the next beloved, very hot Bachelor.

At this stage, I don't think that it even matters which they pick. She got rid of loser #1 on the show with the one finger salute and will receive cheers for finally kicking him to the curb. Post show, she rids herself of loser #2 ASAP and he will probably be thrown under the bus even more than loser #1 to become the most hated man in America for taking advantage of sweet, forgiving Hannah...forget Brad, Jason and even Luke. Women will sympathize and cheer. Hannah Beast will have come full circle by standing up for herself and growing as an independent, strong woman who takes no prisoners.

Either way, tptb are winners. They get a shocking, never before seen ending. They can claim...look how real it all is Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 38 4103285151 …just like real life. We champion strong women, blah, blah, blah. Everyone hits the talk show circuit and milks it for all it's worth and live happily ever after...or at least till the next Bachelor rolls into town.

As long as "Everyone" does NOT include Jed.

North

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by sosleepy Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:51 pm

I think the will they/won’t they side story the show has going for them right now, playing out in real time, is so unique and interesting for this show, there is no way they won’t try to capitalize. I would think they would want Hannah and Tyler on camera in some capacity, even if it’s only to unpack everything that happened. I also feel strongly this will they/won’t they means Tyler is the last one sitting on the couch at AFR, not Jed. She will deal with Jed in front of America first, and leave Tyler until the very end before we truly see what’s going on with them. Will Hannah and Tyler get together? I have no idea, and I bet in real time Hannah and Tyler don’t know yet either, and neither does the show. And that’s what makes all of this so interesting! Like literally no one is spoiled, we don’t have an ending yet. All this in mind, I do think the show would be crazy to ignore this, and they would be best served to try to facilitate something.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:49 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
blueblues wrote:snipped
If there is anything we have learned from the last few seasons, it is that they want to be there, they want to control the story and they want footage. That’s why I think they will try to have a full switcheroo on camera.
snipped

I agree with this. That said, IMO they will still control the story and they will know exactly what's going to happen and we will see footage of what they wanted to happen, happen. IMO no matter what they have to do to get this, that's what we'll see. Did they know in advance what was going to happen between Molly and Jason? Or Arie and Lauren? I think yes they did even though it looked to be organic.

I agree with what is NOT in bold. And I respectfully disagree with the bold. They didn’t know before the show ended and didn’t PLAN it that way. Jason himself said he was unsure and went on for weeks, torn and conflicted. He told them of his decision AFTER trying with Melissa, and they set up that infamous meeting at the Finale with Melisa, Molly and the rest is in the records as one of the most hated move they did.
As for Arie, they probably nudge Arie into choosing Becca but his heart was with Lauren and he chose to contact her directly WITHOUT their knowledge or permission..and only after he got some kind of response and reassuring from Lauren did he let them know he wanted to switch. Of course they topped themselves in filming that blindside breakup with Becca, making him enemy no Uno again...
So this in my opinion and I think you give them way more power and strategic acumen then they really do. Once a season is done with one contestant, they are already focusing on BIP or the next lead. They do not care if the last leads are happy or not . But they sure will film ANYTHING Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 38 1646190589  that is worth filming to create drama and ratings.
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 38 1646190589
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:16 pm

Tyler is in New York because he is on the run coach that is helping him train IG story. I think Hannah is in Alabama because of the note book (not the movie) story she put up. And no sign of Jed yet today from what I can tell.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:25 pm

Astrobach wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:
blueblues wrote:snipped
If there is anything we have learned from the last few seasons, it is that they want to be there, they want to control the story and they want footage. That’s why I think they will try to have a full switcheroo on camera.
snipped

I agree with this. That said, IMO they will still control the story and they will know exactly what's going to happen and we will see footage of what they wanted to happen, happen. IMO no matter what they have to do to get this, that's what we'll see. Did they know in advance what was going to happen between Molly and Jason? Or Arie and Lauren? I think yes they did even though it looked to be organic.

I agree with what is NOT in bold. And I respectfully disagree with the bold. They didn’t know before the show ended and didn’t PLAN it that way. Jason himself said he was unsure and went on for weeks, torn and conflicted. He told them of his decision AFTER trying with Melissa, and they set up that infamous meeting at the Finale with Melisa, Molly and the rest is in the records as one of the most hated move they did.
As for Arie, they probably nudge Arie into choosing Becca but his heart was with Lauren and he chose to contact her directly WITHOUT their knowledge or permission..and only after he got some kind of response and reassuring from Lauren did he let them know he wanted to switch. Of course they topped themselves in filming that blindside breakup with Becca, making him enemy no Uno again...
So this in my opinion and I think you give them way more power and strategic acumen then they really do. Once a season is done with one contestant, they are already focusing on BIP or the next lead. They do not care if the last leads are happy or not . But they sure will film ANYTHING Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 38 1646190589  that is worth filming to create drama and ratings.
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 38 1646190589
Yeah, I don’t believe in any complex schemes, planned months in advance. They start with multiple possible outcomes, manipulate and trigger contestants to maybe act a certain way, then they let things play out and improvise along the way.

Back in the days, Jason probably didn’t even have Molly’s number, so they could blackmail him into anything. Last year Arie played along when he easily could have handle things in private and told TPTB after the fact. They would have been pissed, maybe held back his payment, but that’s it. It was his choice.

This time I feel that TPTB will have to be really flexible to get what they want. “Do you want to meet, that’s fine. Let us set up something really nice for you. We need to film it, because that will make your season so much more successful Hannah.” (That’s even true)
All JMO.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:52 pm

Per social media Hannah tweets that she was watching the episode with her parents. Tyler is in NYC eating pizza with his friend Matt after the episode. Jed was grilling out and didn't seem to watch the episode per his roommate Alec stories.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:51 pm

Sorry for the double post but all three we are watching have been online today. Only one to give a location so far is Tyler he was in NYC earlier for a 8th grade graduation with his friend Matt. I think the other 2 are still home but we will see.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:52 pm

Bless Tyler! He always lets us know where he is!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:46 pm

Hannah put up stories of working out in Alabama earlier today. Tyler hasn't had anything confirming his location since the school video still probably in NYC though it was said he have a run there this week by someone involve. No announcement for it yet. And Jed went back to being mia after his post.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:04 pm

smg2587 wrote:Hannah put up stories of working out in Alabama earlier today. Tyler hasn't had anything confirming his location since the school video still probably in NYC though it was said he have a run there this week by someone involve. No announcement for it yet. And Jed went back to being mia after his post.

I looked at the school calendar for 2018-2019-last day of school for students was June 26. The video was posted today, but I don’t think it happened today no idea

Tyler was in someone’s IG story at what looked to be a restaurant earlier today. I would tend to think he’s in nyc especially since it appears he was last night according to his friend’s IG story. All IMO
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:08 pm

sdmom wrote:Bless Tyler! He always lets us know where he is!

Does anyone ever wonder why Tyler is so good at always letting us know where he is?
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:19 pm

livlafluv1 wrote:
smg2587 wrote:Hannah put up stories of working out in Alabama earlier today. Tyler hasn't had anything confirming his location since the school video still probably in NYC though it was said he have a run there this week by someone involve. No announcement for it yet. And Jed went back to being mia after his post.

I looked at the school calendar for 2018-2019-last day of school for students was June 26. The video was posted today, but I don’t think it happened today no idea

Tyler was in someone’s IG story at what looked to be a restaurant earlier today. I would tend to think he’s in nyc especially since it appears he was last night according to his friend’s IG story. All IMO

Excellent points!  I doubt there would be a graduation July 4th week, most kids have been out of school already and given it's a holiday week, no way would they do a graduation July 2. 

Tyler was in @conroysbigday IG story this morning.  Not really sure who this guys is or where he lives.  

July 4th is typically a SHV weekend, Hannah was sporting a new "do" today, looking all fresh....gotta watch the feet.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 77 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 57 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+77
Eagle Eye
barbell
Summerfun1980
teamfiercelove
Soleil