SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 42 of 77 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 59 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Bleiby527 Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:49 pm

Kaltie wrote:Damn.... That song on the second story makes me think he is not up for a reunion with Hannah. Or what do you think?

The lyrics:

Ayy, Panini, don't you be a meanie
Thought you wanted me to go up
Why you tryna keep me teeny now?
Now they need me, number one on streaming
Oh yeah, you used to love me
So what happened, what's the meaning? I
I thought you want this for my life, for my life
Said you wanted to see me thrive, you lied

If that message is for Hannah, this part of the song is interesting too...

Now when it's all done, I get the upper hand
I need a big Benz, not another fan
But I still want you as a fan
I'ma need to sit down, don't mean to make demands
But I need you to...

Say to me what you want from me
Just say to me what you want from me

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by LaineyG Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:49 pm

Oh well fun while it lasted. We still have a couple weeks of this. 😂. Happy he is with family and friends. Hope
Hannah is still with her family or friends too. Do we know where she is? I didnt know she had LA this weekend. I say keep sleuthing!! Seems like a lot of unknown still and that is what makes it fun. 😊

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:54 pm

So, that song was not from Tyler's playlist on spotify. Someone elses. He has not listened since last night at midnight.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:55 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I don’t want to take the thread off topic, but realistically, Jed and Hannah broke up less than two weeks ago. Hannah has a lot to figure out. Tyler has a lot to figure out. It’s probably best that they take time before actually seeing each other (if that’s what they choose to do). 

Also, the guy that Tyler tagged is currently in NY I believe. If Hannah is heading to LA this weekend to film the MTA on Tuesday we’ll have to see what Tyler is up to this weekend.

I agree. If she broke up with Jed around 10 days ago, it’s way too soon for anything to happen with Tyler.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 42 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:56 pm

Tyler actually seems to still be in New York. The friend of his Anthony of is from Jupiter but a fisherman so travel plenty has a story in Cutchogue, New York 8 hours ago. Also don't think the music means anything.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:00 pm

Dahling wrote:I thought I heard the MTA was scheduled for Friday, July 5th. When did this change/who said July 9th? Tyler had mentioned on a post (twitter maybe) that he was going to be coming to LA soon. Not sure when. Could he be coming for MTA????

Just throwing that out there.

IIRC, I thought RS mentioned Friday July 12. They often do this taping on a Friday. But Tues July 9th could still give the editors enough time to have a show ready for July 15, I think. I hope they do have the MTA on July 15 and then have more continuity between FS dates and the ending.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:02 pm

^^^^sorry I’m behind. Guess he isn’t with family. You guys work quick!!! Ok that song though. A little sad and a tad dramatic. 😂. Just kidding but not sure if he trying to tell fans and a certain someone something?? I’ll leave that everyone to figure out!! 😊

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:07 pm

@LaineyG ok, the song was not on TC playlist

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:11 pm

smg2587 wrote:Tyler actually seems to still be in New York. The friend of his Anthony of is from Jupiter but a fisherman so travel plenty has a story in Cutchogue, New York 8 hours ago. Also don't think the music means anything.

This is what i thought as well question this guy looks to be in nyc? could tyler on the boat be a latergram?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:12 pm

Doggoneit wrote:@LaineyG ok, the song was not on TC playlist

Thx!!! You guys are so quick. Like scary quick. CSI quick. ;)

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:13 pm

Diana wrote:Am the only one thing Tyler and Hannah won't see each other till ATFR? Makes for the most drama unfortunately.

No. I postulated several days ago that if TPTB want to keep any developments between Hannah and Tyler a secret they will not put them together until the actual ATFR. Things have such a tendency to come out and get legs but you can't spoil something that hasn't happened yet.

This doesn't mean that communications can't or won't happen but I am actually not expecting a SHV. Hoping for one - just not expecting one.

Last edited by Lucas15 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:14 pm

So it sounds like the guys are all getting together at Dylan Barbour's for the 4th. I'd love to be a fly...
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 77 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 59 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+77
Eagle Eye
barbell
Summerfun1980
teamfiercelove
Soleil