SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 20 of 75 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 47 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Cari Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:40 pm

teamfiercelove wrote:IMO, I absolutely believe Bachelor.spoilers on this dirt with Jed. She’s not trying to get any fame out of it whatsoever. She’s not even advertising it on her IG. All she’s getting is a flood of reddit comments. She can’t release it for legal reasons. I also think it’s possible Hannah doesn’t know everything with all the hearsay in that she could believe Jed and say no more. IMO he is incredibly manipulative so if he has her early on, I could see her saying no I don’t want to see anything else, I believe him. Or she could know everything and have dumped him already, or be trying to make this awful situation with a sleazeball work. All JMO.

Exactly like Jillian with Ed. Gave Ed all the benefit of the doubt. Again and again.

Agree with ALL your opinion, @sosleepy!

Dang, @sharnee. super duper late for my friend's wedding now. as in for real...

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Cari Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:44 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:I will concede to the bolded.  Yes they were in a relationship PRIOR(and that's the key word) to the filming of the show.....NOT that he was still in a relationship WHILE on the show.

Why would it affect Peter?  Peter was broken up with his girlfriend before leaving for the show as was Jed.  IMO, it is a moot point.  Both guys were broken up with their respective girlfriends before the show.....
Just addressing these two points because we always have to be clear about the facts. Peter and his gf broke up in December. That is a fact. When Jed went on the show, he had NOT broken up with Haley. Those are the facts. We have seen text messages from the day Jed leaves to film the show where he literally said “I’ll call you when I land”. According to Haley they were together the night before he left as well. He had her guitar case while on the show. The fact is we have no evidence to back up the assertion that he broke up with her before he left but tons to say they were still together. As someone who’s terrible at ending a relationship, Jed (probably) crossing his fingers and wishing it in his mind while on the show, doesn’t actually make it so. Jmo.

This post deserves to be reposted. We keep forgetting the Facts Haley exposed.

Regardless of her motives with her Press Junket, we call spade a spade. Girl has facts not yet clarified with counter proof by Jed.

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:55 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:snip
Which story did Haley tell BB about post filming?  

I think she actually told both. The first meeting was as described in the People Magazine article where they met at a venue about 2 weeks after Jed returned and hadn't made contact. It was after this meeting that he called her but she didn't answer the call. The second meeting was afterwards - at the CMA - as described in the US Magazine article. IMO both reporters could have had the same information and chose to write it up differently - just so each could report something the other had not reported.

She owned what she now realizes as her own mistakes (and should have broken up with him before he went on the show) and claims she hasn't gotten paid for any of the interviews she's done. IMO she came across as articulate, open and seemed to be honest.

I have not listened to the BB interview yet but I think we should get the facts straight.

In People magazine, she claimed he never called her.
Recently, Stevens was “baffled” when she learned that Wyatt had returned home to Nashville without calling her, and finally confronted him when she ran into him at a music venue, this month. She says Wyatt offered little explanation as to what happened.
He said, ‘Hey how have you been?’ and I said, ‘How do you think I’ve been?’” she recalls. “I asked him, ‘You didn’t think I deserved a phone call?’ And he said, ‘I didn’t know what to say.’” They never spoke again about their relationship.
https://people.com/tv/bachelorette-jed-wyatts-allegedly-had-girlfriend/

But in US magazine, she said she refused to answer when called two weeks after returning, and they run into other in CMA fest
Then, he returned from the show and didn’t call her for two weeks. When he did call, she didn’t answer. “At that point I’m like, ‘OK, you’ve been home for two weeks. You have no explanation for me. What are you going to say that’s going to make me feel better or that’s going to change any of this?’” she told Us.

The exes ran into each other earlier this month at CMA Fest, as they both played sets on the same day. “

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/the-bachelorette-jeds-ex-details-heartbreak-reunion/

In Etonline, Stevens says she would have liked a phone call from her ex.
https://www.etonline.com/the-bachelorette-jed-wyatts-ex-makes-a-big-reveal-about-his-signature-guitar-exclusive-127642

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:12 pm

sosleepy wrote:Am I the only one who doesn't care that Haley is getting something out of this? laugh out loud

Literally DGAF. You go girl. It’s brave to put yourself out there like this, especially since apparently we have so many other woman (Peter’s ex, the video person of Jed, apparently Jed’s other ex with the eating disorder...) who are too afraid to put their names to stories about bad men, and are just kind of staying in hiding. So I say, Haley, you boss. Hope you get a little promotion too.

What are the odds of them getting her for the next season of the Bachelor? I would rofl rofl rofl

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:23 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:snip
Which story did Haley tell BB about post filming?  

I think she actually told both. The first meeting was as described in the People Magazine article where they met at a venue about 2 weeks after Jed returned and hadn't made contact. It was after this meeting that he called her but she didn't answer the call. The second meeting was afterwards - at the CMA - as described in the US Magazine article. IMO both reporters could have had the same information and chose to write it up differently - just so each could report something the other had not reported.

She owned what she now realizes as her own mistakes (and should have broken up with him before he went on the show) and claims she hasn't gotten paid for any of the interviews she's done. IMO she came across as articulate, open and seemed to be honest.

Except in one story at the CMAS she approached him and had one conversation and in another story he approached her and had a different story regarding the conversation.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:19 am

RS tweeted that he had just recorded a 90 minute podcast with Jed's ex, Haley Stevens that he will post tomorrow morning. I have a feeling that he will get more out of her than anyone else has.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:36 am

sosleepy wrote:@Aunties_Love I’m just curious, cause I know you’ve been around the block once or twice with this show... same for me.

How did you feel about Ed/Jillian during Ed’s scandal? Genuine question. To me, these situations are pretty dang similar. Happy tenth anniversary to that season. laugh out loud
I hated it.  BUT it's far from the same.  Ed went home during filming and cheated on Jill then.  The whole time the show was airing, Ed was cheating on Jill.  Then after Jill moved to Chicago, Ed was still cheating.  IMO these season's couldn't be further from each other if we tried.  With Jed, he broke up with his GF BEFORE leaving for LA for filming. Again with my family knowing Jill, I do have some inside info on it all.  IMO, these two cases are further from each other as humanly possible.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:43 am

ReneeM wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:I will concede to the bolded.  Yes they were in a relationship PRIOR(and that's the key word) to the filming of the show.....NOT that he was still in a relationship WHILE on the show.

Why would it affect Peter?  Peter was broken up with his girlfriend before leaving for the show as was Jed.  IMO, it is a moot point.  Both guys were broken up with their respective girlfriends before the show.....
Just addressing these two points because we always have to be clear about the facts. Peter and his gf broke up in December. That is a fact. When Jed went on the show, he had NOT broken up with Haley. Those are the facts. We have seen text messages from the day Jed leaves to film the show where he literally said “I’ll call you when I land”. According to Haley they were together the night before he left as well. He had her guitar case while on the show. The fact is we have no evidence to back up the assertion that he broke up with her before he left but tons to say they were still together. As someone who’s terrible at ending a relationship, Jed (probably) crossing his fingers and wishing it in his mind while on the show, doesn’t actually make it so. Jmo.
Yes, according to Haley that is what SHE thought happened but TBH, we don't know Jed's side and IMO I am not going to believe one side on this till I know more and see if we can be told more from the other side. We don't have tons say that they were still together. We only have Haley's side.....that's it. All IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by teamfiercelove Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:46 am

@Aunties_Love Genuinely curious, can you mention where you saw Jed broke up with her before filming? I haven’t seen that anywhere. TIA.

Also I’m glad to hear Jillian has a great guy now! 😊

Last edited by teamfiercelove on Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total

teamfiercelove

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:46 am

Haley does have receipts though. I am thinking the note and the text messages are very damning. If they were fake, I would think he would have said so by now. We’ll see.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:51 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
sosleepy wrote:@Aunties_Love I’m just curious, cause I know you’ve been around the block once or twice with this show... same for me.

How did you feel about Ed/Jillian during Ed’s scandal? Genuine question. To me, these situations are pretty dang similar. Happy tenth anniversary to that season. laugh out loud
I hated it.  BUT it's far from the same.  Ed went home during filming and cheated on Jill then.  The whole time the show was airing, Ed was cheating on Jill.  Then after Jill moved to Chicago, Ed was still cheating.  IMO these season's couldn't be further from each other if we tried.  With Jed, he broke up with his GF BEFORE leaving for LA for filming. Again with my family knowing Jill, I do have some inside info on it all.  IMO, these two cases are further from each other as humanly possible.

Hi. I can’t believe I’m here to argue about Jillian’s season but here we go:

1. Technically, and per the same arguments you use to support Jed, Ed cheating during filming, after filming, and throughout that following year in Chicago is all hearsay with no known facts. In fact, the only “evidence” we really ever got of him “cheating” was from when he self eliminated and was off the show. So it remains debatable if that would even count as cheating. Everything, literally everything after that is hearsay. I know. I followed that $hitshow closely. Did it happen? Maybe and probably. I’m not here to defend Ed Swiderski for anything. laugh out loud But it’s hearsay, to this day, and it’s kind of a double standard to grant Jed the complete benefit of doubt about intense post show behavior/rumors, while crucifying Ed for the same.

2. As has been stated many different times, Jed absolutely did not break up with his girlfriend before going on the show. This is factual and proven with texts.

3. These seasons are incredibly similar. Hilariously similar. And... that’s all I’m going to say about that.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:58 am

Pattycake92 wrote:Haley does have receipts though. I am thinking the note and the text messages are very damning. If they were fake, I would think he would have said so by now. We’ll see.

If Jed had broken up with her, then it wouldn’t be the smartest thing to do to leave behind evidence you were planning to return to someone after the show . Her texts showed that he had that intention and that is to come back to her. If they weren’t really together than he would have won the  he said she said. That’s not the case. There is proof  imo,

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 75 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 47 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+98
USAGold
kmick0890
ilovepuggles
Alanna
jlccaz