SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 26 of 75 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 50 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Kaltie Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:20 pm

Diana wrote:They are meant to be and will find their way back to each other some how some way. I feel it in my bones.

So do I! I just feel it.

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Norcalgal Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:22 pm

Am I pervert to wish that RS gets his come uppance and is wrong after changing his spoiler? Would make all this crap we're watching (and reading) almost worthwhile!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:23 pm

It’s not a coincidence that the ”❤”-playlist is almost just about a broken love/heart. I can’t wait for the AFTR!!!

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:32 pm

Billysmom wrote:He must be secure in himself to make his feelings so visible even after having been rejected. Not too many men are that humble.   Jmo.    Even the other switcherooo, the lead chased the f2 not vice versa?..

I think he literally NEEDS to make himself obvious right now to get her attention. Like something changed inside him, and it started with that Queen clapback. That got Hannah’s attention, we know it did. I think he’s just kind of saying eff it and go big or go home at this point. He wants his girl back.

I just hope Hannah is receptive to this. Men like Tyler willing to put it all on the line like this, come around like once in a lifetime. She deserves to try with a good person. She was deceived the whole time on her once in a lifetime journey. And Tyler was robbed because of deception too. They really, really should at least just give it a try! They owe it to each other. I’m not asking for a silly forced engagement or anything... just find your way back to each other and try!!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:38 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Billysmom wrote:He must be secure in himself to make his feelings so visible even after having been rejected. Not too many men are that humble.   Jmo.    Even the other switcherooo, the lead chased the f2 not vice versa?..

I think he literally NEEDS to make himself obvious right now to get her attention. Like something changed inside him, and it started with that Queen clapback. That got Hannah’s attention, we know it did. I think he’s just kind of saying eff it and go big or go home at this point. He wants his girl back.

I just hope Hannah is receptive to this. Men like Tyler willing to put it all on the line like this, come around like once in a lifetime. She deserves to try with a good person. She was deceived the whole time on her once in a lifetime journey. And Tyler was robbed because of deception too. They really, really should at least just give it a try! They owe it to each other. I’m not asking for a silly forced engagement or anything... just find your way back to each other and try!!

I’m getting all the feels ! seeing hearts

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:34 pm

sosleepy wrote:

Ok the new theory I’m going with in light of the recent news right now is Tyler is 100% trying to make it clear to Hannah that he’s available to her. The songs, the tweet, all of it is him letting her know nothing’s changed for him. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:35 pm

And the beard!

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:38 pm

alwayscooking wrote:Does anyone know if Jed is contractually required to be at ATFR?

It's my understanding that F1 and F2 are obligated to appear in at least one "special episode" which is the AFR. At least this is what was said during Jason's season for Melissa (that her appearance on AFR1 satisfied her contractual obligations).

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:44 pm

Jed will go down Bach nation’s history as the WORST participant ever!
We are obviously talking about Hannah, but can you imagine all the ‘ bros’, the guys that he ‘ befriended ‘on the show...with all this crap now coming out. He will be shunned, I think. As he should be. I want to see men supporting right behavior as much as I want to see women supporting each other...let’s hope they showing as much solidarity as they did about Luke...
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:49 pm

Astrobach wrote:Jed will go down Bach nation’s history as the WORST participant ever!
We are obviously talking about Hannah, but can you imagine all the ‘ bros’, the guys that he ‘ befriended ‘on the show...with all this crap now coming out. He will be shunned, I think. As he should be. I want to see men supporting right behavior as much as I want to see women supporting each other...let’s hope they showing as much solidarity as they did about Luke...
JMO

Can you imagine another Season ?
Night one: Ok all you country singer wannabes and those with gf’s , get out or you WILL be Jed-ed Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:53 pm

sosleepy wrote:

I hope we get a Jason-Molly switcheroo situation at the ATFR Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 3552228123
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:54 pm

ReneeM wrote:
sosleepy wrote:

Ok the new theory I’m going with in light of the recent news right now is Tyler is 100% trying to make it clear to Hannah that he’s available to her. The songs, the tweet, all of it is him letting her know nothing’s changed for him. All jmo.

For sure! I was like 95% this is what he was doing before the news hit (God Bless you, Stephen! laugh out loud) And now I’m like 110%.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 75 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 50 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+98
USAGold
kmick0890
ilovepuggles
Alanna
jlccaz