SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 50 of 75 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 62 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by suzq Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:03 pm

I agree -- I would totally be okay for no engagement at the end of the show. I am now actually excited to see Hannah and Tyler's date on the show tomorrow night.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by sdmom Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:22 pm

@Astrobach just saw your recap of RS podcast. Thanks!

I have questions about
1. How did Patrick know about Haley and follow her on May 13? No one has shared her name publicly at that time yet, right? Could it be possible Jed told Hannah about her? Could it be after FRC when Jed told Hannah about her?

FRC was reported on May 10. Iirc, Hannah alluded in her GMA interview she was back to the states on May 13? Can anyone confirm this? Is it possible their time in Greece was shortened because of his confession? IF that’s true, it explains why many of us suspected she didn’t look happy.
Just my speculation.

2. The SHV in Nashville: did RS say it’s a SHV? IF there’s one, I think it’s unsanctioned and very short, because Hannah left pretty quickly?

We need a timeline, IMO, for those who want to track after-filming activities. I will defer to @guardianangel which thread will be the best place to post.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:34 pm

@sdmom Regarding question 1.
Maybe a Nashville connection gave a heads up to Pat?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:36 pm

I was just thinking we need a timeline NO Discussion thread to keep track and for easy access. Posts get buried and it's impossible or tedious to find something. I have been moving timeline related posts to the SHV No Discussion thread, but let me know if anyone has any other ideas. TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:47 pm

sdmom wrote:I have questions about
1. How did Patrick know about Haley and follow her on May 13? No one has shared her name publicly at that time yet, right? Could it be possible Jed told Hannah about her? Could it be after FRC when Jed told Hannah about her?

FRC was reported on May 10. Iirc,  Hannah alluded in her GMA interview she was back to the states on May 13? Can anyone confirm this? Is it possible their time in Greece was shortened because of his confession? IF that’s true, it explains why many of us suspected she didn’t look happy.
Just my speculation.

2. The SHV in Nashville: did RS say it’s a SHV? IF there’s one, I think it’s unsanctioned and very short, because Hannah left pretty quickly?

1) Hannah said in multiple interviews that first week that she got back on Monday (May 13th). Patrick’s gf lives in Nashville. Based on the comments of people who live in Nashville on the bachelor subreddit, I think the gf thing might've been out there. One person on reddit claimed they heard about it in their church group. I wonder if the gf might’ve heard rumours and that’s how Patrick got the heads up.

2) I don’t think RS ever said SHV. When Haley told the story about Jed coming up to her that night during CMA Fest weekend, RS remarked that Jed saw Hannah that day. He didn’t specify if it was before or after seeing Haley.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:58 pm

Any thoughts on why Tyler ends up in NY when he was working towards his contractor license in Jupiter? Can’t be just modeling because he’s spending a lot of time helping his friend’s charity .
Also in thinking back, it was interesting to see Hannah liking a pics of rings.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:58 pm

@ReneeM thanks for the clarifications.

So we really don’t know the answer to #1, how Patrick found out about Haley.

Also, let’s be careful about #2. According to RS, Jed and Hannah met up in Nashville on CMA weekend, June 7-8??

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:00 pm

@GuardianAngel I second the timeline thread , I wanted to suggest that too, but felt it would be nixed...
@ReneeM about 1. Yes, that’s is my take as well, Patrick’s GF living in Nashville would have heard rumors amongst the music circle and maybe their church as well...
About 2. I listened to yesterday and he clearly said they saw each other after Haley had seen him at the bar playing that night or that day. He called it a Happy couple visit, and didn’t specify if it was sanctioned or not ... But there was a post o Reddit that Hannah was wearing a wig ...and they were meeting in a cabin outside Nashville.
Hope that helps.
ETA Friday June 7th. Is the time as we know Hannah left Saturday afternoon. I wrote it in the breakdown.

Last edited by Astrobach on Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:02 pm

Yeah, I think it was more likely Patrick had rumors and followed her SM activity for clues. I also think this may explain why Patrick and HB mom's instagram activity was very pro Tyler from the start. They wanted her to pick him. Wonder if they expressed their concerns to Hannah and she didn't listen... Jed really screwed everyone over.no no JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:05 pm

@Sharnee I wonder if Tyler's dad having his sudden illness sort of nipped some of the contracting licensure stuff in the bud for Tyler. Doesn't his dad have a contracting business or he used to? Maybe Tyler is wanting to spread his wings and try something different. I had a parent who was ill for quite some time (and eventually died) -- it can give a person (whether that specific person or family member) a whole different perspective on life. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:07 pm

Let’s just add that it is my strong suspicion that the piece of evidence from the June 7th meeting of Jed and Hannah, possibly a photo of them, per Reddit poster) trickled to R.S. And that made him change his spoiler.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:08 pm

suzq wrote:@Sharnee  I wonder if Tyler's dad having his sudden illness sort of nipped some of the contracting licensure stuff in the bud for Tyler.  Doesn't his dad have a contracting business or he used to?  Maybe Tyler is wanting to spread his wings and try something different.  I had a parent who was ill for quite some time (and eventually died) -- it can give a person (whether that specific person or family member) a whole different perspective on life.  JMO.

Sounds plausible . I just find interesting in a good way he ends up in NY.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 75 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 62 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+98
USAGold
kmick0890
ilovepuggles
Alanna
jlccaz