SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 48 of 75 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 61 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Astrobach Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:52 am

Actually, as much as I want to see that, I can’t wait till the next episode and see Tyler and Hannah falling more deeply in love on our screen. And see how much more ( or less) we will see Jed. I guess next week is Mike’s date right? And more Luke of course. Luke imploding yet again.
BTW anybody who’s still here...When do you think the evening scene that we saw in the preview is? You know when someone in a black shirt goes to a room ( 516) and Tyler comes out of another room ...I’m sorry I couldn’t find an answer on the S/C thread...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Eagle Eye Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:01 am

Oh, and one more thing although it may have already been mentioned and I missed it. Mama Cameron liked this response to her comment about accidentally liking that "Tyler doesn't deserve to be second choice" comment or whatever it said:
please know we completely support Hannah and Tyler reuniting. Various forums are literally having virtual parties at the prospect of this happening. It's obviously up to them, but the chemistry and love between @tylerjcameron3 and @alabamahannah is so evident. I can't speak for all, but I will sob with happiness if they reunite.
I'm assuming Tyler talks to his mom. Just saying.  Hugesmile

Source: @tylerjcameron3 on Instagram

Astribach, that scene was from the "Stay in your lane/don't text and drive" conversation last episode.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:44 am

Astrobach wrote:Actually, as much as I want to see that, I can’t wait till the next episode and see Tyler and Hannah falling more deeply in love on our screen. And see how much more ( or less) we will see Jed. I guess next week is Mike’s date right? And more Luke of course. Luke imploding yet again.
BTW anybody who’s still here...When do you think the evening scene that we saw in the preview is? You know when someone in a black shirt goes to a room ( 516) and Tyler comes out of another room ...I’m sorry I couldn’t find an answer on the S/C thread...

Regarding bold. That was in Lativa for sure. They just used that footage for dramatic purpose. Tyler is wearing the same black shirt in the last episode if you notice. Tho, I do believe we are left to see another argument where Garratt says "Where i come from its ....something something"  

Regarding the rest of the discussion. I agree with everyone saying that Hannah looked mildly upset when she was back from Greece in her earliest episodes. I won't be surprised if there was trouble in paradise for Jed and Hannah since day 1. I believe he did not share with her that he was a shirtless dancer by night. I can see how that would upset Hannah if he never shared that detail about his life as I am sure Hannah wouldn't have felt comfortable with it had she known that before her engagement. It was bought up so often on twitter Demi would get tagged on it that she also addressed it by saying something generic like "hey whatever it takes to earn your bread man " or something like that. So it's clear that the pattern with Jed's lies getting uncovered had begin as soon as her plane landed NYC. Patrick must have been told that Jed was dating Hayley which is why he followed her on the premier date, maybe as a way to keep an eye out on them meeting once Jed landed in Nash. CMA could have been the time they basically had a fight over Hayley.

Basically, If she looks happy after her breakup than before it. It's clear the break up was a relief for Hannah instead of a matter to be heartbroken over. She looked more sad during her time with Jed. Also, Hannah never favoured Jed in interviews at all. Tyler and Hannah are definitely talking since he responded to JT. Didn't Hannah like a meme of Tyler and her Riga picture on a insta account called @teamHannahB it was a meme with croissant reference. Then Tyler clapped back at JT the next morning. It's clear as day they are getting back together.

This second choice, third choice thing doesn't matter. People break up and go back together all the time. Tyler seems ready with open arms. He also seems to have a pep in his step since Hannah officially broke up with Jed. He is already in Atlanta closer to her. 100% he is buying flowers for her when he first meets her. That's what he does for her right. We will surely get personal cam footage of them meeting for the first time. No doubt in my mind ! for you

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Soleil Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:22 am

@Astrobach I have a feeling the scene you mentioned where Tyler is walking out of a room was the hotel in Latvia when everyone got up to leave after the argument with Luke about the bungee jumping date. They never showed the scene, but I’m pretty sure it was Latvia.

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:06 am

Bleiby527 wrote:She's unfortunately had her share of tragedy.  She had a childhood illness and i think some close family members were murdered when she was very young.

http://www.pageantupdate.info/miss-alabama-usa-2018-profile.html

After battling a childhood illness, suffering the loss of loved ones to homicide, coupled with suffering from anxiety and depression in college, Hannah is dedicated to starting an open conversation about the freedom to deal with mental health challenges and the importance of forgiveness.

I didn’t know any of this about Hannah.. it’s interesting that Hannah is open to conversation about the freedom to deal with mental health, and we have Tyler organising fun runs to help prevent or help with mental health!! Hyler seriously seem made for each other
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:04 am

copied over from SHV thread to here:

North wrote:Question for ya -- let's say H&T do want to see each other -- do you think TPTB will facilitate that and risk a reconciliation being spoiled or will TPTB keep them apart for a "1st time seeing each other since Greece" moment at the ATFR?

First of all, while many have posted the advisability of Hannah taking time to figure herself out and remaining staying single, and I agree there's wisdom in this "ending", I don't see this as a desirable ending from the producers' point of view. The crux of this franchise is documenting the search for love and with VERY few exceptions it has always shown "love found" at the end; even if it's a fake love. Showing an empowered woman choosing herself just doesn't seem to me to fit how the show views itself or wants to be viewed. In this case, IMO, there's only one ending that the show would embrace and that's Hannah ending up with Tyler, and IMO they are going to push for this as hard as they can; if it even needs to be pushed (it looks to me as though both Tyler and Hannah are interested).

To me the question is less of an "if" and more of a "how". I suggested in another post that TPTB could do a reconciliation live because I think that would be the best way to keep it from getting spoiled. They could (should) know that we watch the feet very carefully, and that in this day and age where everyone has some sort of a picture taking smart phone it's very hard / next to impossible to keep secrets. People talk and according to Katy Chen Mazzara (ex producer) they really don't know how RS gets his spoilers in spite of almost going on a witch hunt within the staff trying to find leaks.  (Source) That said I think there will be a lot of behind the scenes maneuvers to pull off a happy "in love" ending for this season however they plan it.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:17 am

On my walk this morning, i listened to RS interview with Hayley. She said that she knew something was up because Hannah's brother started following her the day they got back from filming. So, I am sure Hannah was aware of Hayley. Just don't know when she was told, or to what extent he downplayed the relationship. With the breakup being on Monday, the 24th after all that came out, I feel sure that she did not know the extent of the prior relationship.

Hayley said that she saw him at CMA. They spoke briefly he asked if she was ok, she said she was and asked how he was. He said something the effect of everything was just weird and happening so fast. RS said that there was a SHV that weekend in Nashville.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:26 am

Lucas15 wrote:copied over from SHV thread to here:

North wrote:Question for ya -- let's say H&T do want to see each other -- do you think TPTB will facilitate that and risk a reconciliation being spoiled or will TPTB keep them apart for a "1st time seeing each other since Greece" moment at the ATFR?

First of all, while many have posted the advisability of Hannah taking time to figure herself out and remaining staying single, and I agree there's wisdom in this "ending", I don't see this as a desirable ending from the producers' point of view. The crux of this franchise is documenting the search for love and with VERY few exceptions it has always shown "love found" at the end; even if it's a fake love. Showing an empowered woman choosing herself just doesn't seem to me to fit how the show views itself or wants to be viewed. In this case, IMO, there's only one ending that the show would embrace and that's Hannah ending up with Tyler, and IMO they are going to push for this as hard as they can; if it even needs to be pushed (it looks to me as though both Tyler and Hannah are interested).

To me the question is less of an "if" and more of a "how". I suggested in another post that TPTB could do a reconciliation live because I think that would be the best way to keep it from getting spoiled. They could (should) know that we watch the feet very carefully, and that in this day and age where everyone has some sort of a picture taking smart phone it's very hard / next to impossible to keep secrets. People talk and according to Katy Chen Mazzara (ex producer) they really don't know how RS gets his spoilers in spite of almost going on a witch hunt within the staff trying to find leaks.  (Source) That said I think there will be a lot of behind the scenes maneuvers to pull off a happy "in love" ending for this season however they plan it.
Assuming that H&T are up for it I definitely think that TPTB want a filmed reconciliation as soon as possible, followed by several SHVs. IMO their dream scenario would be a proposal at the ATFR, and that would require time together to sort things out (not that I want that ending myself). I think the risk of spoilers is secondary to that.

With the alternative, to keep them separated for a month, they might drift apart instead. Or, since they don’t seem to lack initiative, they will meet up in secret with no cameras, and that’s the last thing TPTB would want.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberly Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:36 am

The excitement on this site and from what I can gather on other sites for a Taylor/Hannah reunion is through the roof.  I watched the Boston/Lobster episode again last night and the humor/chemistry/and calmness (that someone else mentioned above) is just so present.  If she was enamored with the "Nashville" idea, etc. - "OK," - and we really do not know these people - but what we have seen - Tyler seemed to be her match from the word "go." IMHO.  If it happened - it  has the potential to be the most romantic season.  I am trying very hard to not go over the top - as I too was a Jillian/Reid fan and it was just heartbreaking to see that relationship collapse.  Bottom-line, I hope that they are both happy and if they end of together - Wow - Amazing - Fireworks!!! wow

Amberly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:43 am

misslurking wrote:
Astrobach wrote:Actually, as much as I want to see that, I can’t wait till the next episode and see Tyler and Hannah falling more deeply in love on our screen. And see how much more ( or less) we will see Jed. I guess next week is Mike’s date right? And more Luke of course. Luke imploding yet again.

Regarding bold. That was in Lativa for sure. They just used that footage for dramatic purpose. Tyler is wearing the same black shirt in the last episode if you notice. Tho, I do believe we are left to see another argument where Garratt says "Where i come from its ....something something"  

Regarding the rest of the discussion. I agree with everyone saying that Hannah looked mildly upset when she was back from Greece in her earliest episodes. I won't be surprised if there was trouble in paradise for Jed and Hannah since day 1. I believe he did not share with her that he was a shirtless dancer by night. I can see how that would upset Hannah if he never shared that detail about his life as I am sure Hannah wouldn't have felt comfortable with it had she known that before her engagement. It was bought up so often on twitter Demi would get tagged on it that she also addressed it by saying something generic like "hey whatever it takes to earn your bread man " or something like that. So it's clear that the pattern with Jed's lies getting uncovered had begin as soon as her plane landed NYC. Patrick must have been told that Jed was dating Hayley which is why he followed her on the premier date, maybe as a way to keep an eye out on them meeting once Jed landed in Nash. CMA could have been the time they basically had a fight over Hayley.

Basically, If she looks happy after her breakup than before it. It's clear the break up was a relief for Hannah instead of a matter to be heartbroken over. She looked more sad during her time with Jed. Also, Hannah never favoured Jed in interviews at all. Tyler and Hannah are definitely talking since he responded to JT. Didn't Hannah like a meme of Tyler and her Riga picture on a insta account called @teamHannahB it was a meme with croissant reference. Then Tyler clapped back at JT the next morning. It's clear as day they are getting back together.

This second choice, third choice thing doesn't matter. People break up and go back together all the time. Tyler seems ready with open arms. He also seems to have a pep in his step since Hannah officially broke up with Jed. He is already in Atlanta closer to her. 100% he is buying flowers for her when he first meets her. That's what he does for her right. We will surely get personal cam footage of them meeting for the first time. No doubt in my mind ! for you

This has me intrigued . Not produced for tv but possible personal cam footage ? I like it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Abda81864 Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:50 am

Sharnee wrote:
misslurking wrote:

This has me intrigued . Not produced for tv but possible personal cam footage ? I like it!

Can ABCFoodTours record it? giggling Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 48 1176891977
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:51 am

@Eagle Eye That makes me so happy! I love "virtual parties". I am really not looking forward to Tuesday morning hangovers for the rest of the season! i am going to be drinking so much wine!
( don't judge me!!! Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 48 3806527698 )

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 75 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 61 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+98
USAGold
kmick0890
ilovepuggles
Alanna
jlccaz