SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 61 of 75 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 68 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Amethyst Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:07 pm

I support Tyler in whatever he wants to do. If he loves Hannah and wants to pursue her at an appropriate time, that's great. If he would rather pursue being the Bachelor (right now he seems like the obvious front-runner,) that's great as well. I have to admit that when I first learned that Hannah chose Jed, my first thought was, yay! -- now Tyler can be the Bach.

It's just a shame that Hannah did not choose Tyler as her F1, but that's water under the bridge at this point.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:09 pm

@Astrobach Well put . Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 61 1377737533
There is room to doubt the current mainstream spoilers imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:31 pm

I would doubt the spoilers but sleuthing seems to support Jed being F1 and some issues in their relationship. Watching the feet is rarely if ever wrong.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by North Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:07 am

I don't care if Hannah had sex in all of her fantasy suite dates. And I really don't care if she had sex with Jed b/c he ultimately was her F1 (all based on lies, manipulation, and deceit of course).

But I sort of hope that TPTB added that clip into the previews about the windmill to stick it to Jed. Especially the "Twice" comment. Maybe having her back -- just a bit more than they did with the Luke situation.

It was hilarious, I mean really funny - especially Luke's "Say What?" but it didn't add much to the scene. We already knew from the previous preview that Luke would be "out" if she had sex with any of the guys. Hannah admitted to having sex (Jesus still loves her), and then she sent Luke on his way with the middle finger. So all we learned is that she had sex twice in a windmill. Which is awesome but was it necessary?

If it is Jed, would TPTB give away such an obvious clue - especially if they don't reveal that she had sex with any of the other guys? To the unspoiled viewer, they see Jed at a windmill, they know he's the sex guy -- he's already a front-runner. He's obviously F1. Where's the suspense? Wouldn't it make more sense to have it be Tyler's date and plant that tiny seed of doubt? Or, even Peter?

Or, at least that's how I would like it to play out b/c I'm petty that way.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:32 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:I would doubt the spoilers but sleuthing seems to support Jed being F1 and some issues in their relationship.  Watching the feet is rarely if ever wrong.

I often find myself wondering what my wise 93 year old dad would think of his daughter having propagated his sage life advice to a reality TV 📺 forum many years ago, only to have the phrase survive and mushroom into a sleuthing doctrine. I’m not planning on telling him, ha.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:54 am

North wrote:I don't care if Hannah had sex in all of her fantasy suite dates. And I really don't care if she had sex with Jed b/c he ultimately was her F1 (all based on lies, manipulation, and deceit of course).

But I sort of hope that TPTB added that clip into the previews about the windmill to stick it to Jed. Especially the "Twice" comment. Maybe having her back -- just a bit more than they did with the Luke situation.  

It was hilarious, I mean really funny - especially Luke's "Say What?" but it didn't add much to the scene. We already knew from the previous preview that Luke would be "out" if she had sex with any of the guys. Hannah admitted to having sex (Jesus still loves her), and then she sent Luke on his way with the middle finger. So all we learned is that she had sex twice in a windmill. Which is awesome but was it necessary?

If it is Jed, would TPTB give away such an obvious clue - especially if they don't reveal that she had sex with any of the other guys? To the unspoiled viewer, they see Jed at a windmill, they know he's the sex guy -- he's already a front-runner. He's obviously F1. Where's the suspense? Wouldn't it make more sense to have it be Tyler's date and plant that tiny seed of doubt? Or, even Peter?

I love how you think and I share your pettiness. I totally hope they're sticking it to Jed and rubbing it in his face. That would be awesome and would slightly redeem this season for me.

And yeah, it doesn't really make sense to broadcast that it's Jed given that she's clearly already all in with him. At this point I agree that it may even be Peter because I don't know what happened to all that first-date chemistry, but she just doesn't really even seem to like Tyler anymore. In the preview when he points out the house he grew up in I just feel like she could not look less interested. I wouldn't be surprised if Mills threw out that tidbit about "She was so torn and made her decision at the very last second!!!" just to plant the idea in our minds that it was actually a close race when in reality she was never even seriously considering Tyler. You guys, I'm sad to take my bags and go but in order to guard and protect my poor heart I think I'm officially off the Tannah train. sad
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by North Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:11 am

Eagle Eye wrote:

I love how you think and I share your pettiness. I totally hope they're sticking it to Jed and rubbing it in his face. That would be awesome and would slightly redeem this season for me.

And yeah, it doesn't really make sense to broadcast that it's Jed given that she's clearly already all in with him. At this point I agree that it may even be Peter because I don't know what happened to all that first-date chemistry, but she just doesn't really even seem to like Tyler anymore. In the preview when he points out the house he grew up in I just feel like she could not look less interested. I wouldn't be surprised if Mills threw out that tidbit about "She was so torn and made her decision at the very last second!!!" just to plant the idea in our minds that it was actually a close race when in reality she was never even seriously considering Tyler. You guys, I'm sad to take my bags and go but in order to guard and protect my poor heart I think I'm officially off the Tannah train. sad

It might be Peter! TPTB could very easily have edited that bit out as there was so much other "good stuff" to share in that meltdown. If we don't hear any more sex admissions and we don't see any windmills in the FS episode, then I'd hazard a bet it was Jed's date -- but TPTB don't want to be that obvious.

We need to find that Robert Mills quote. When I read it/heard it the first time I remember thinking "Ugh. That's what they say every year." I didn't think it pertained to Hannah's FRC as there weren't any specifics. etc... Now, if Jed shows up first at the FRC and Hannah says "yes" and then Tyler shows up. Well, that would be interesting. I wish that would happen every now and again -- the FRC has become so predictable even for the unspoiled viewer.

I love me some Tyler -- but Hannah Banana always had her sights on Luke and Jed and then Peter IMO. Tyler had the late start, battled her preconceived "player" ideas, and was a total dark horse. That he really championed her thoughout the season, might come as a surprise to her watching it back.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:12 am

Eagle Eye wrote:
North wrote:I don't care if Hannah had sex in all of her fantasy suite dates. And I really don't care if she had sex with Jed b/c he ultimately was her F1 (all based on lies, manipulation, and deceit of course).

Aww I’m sad you feel that way. Sorry to see ya go, but I’ll hold a spot for you when you decide to return...IF you decide to return. I felt like their chemistry was still there tonight and I felt like she seemed very interested in him and all that he had to say. I think it’s all in the editing.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:15 am

Eagle Eye wrote:And yeah, it doesn't really make sense to broadcast that it's Jed given that she's clearly already all in with him. At this point I agree that it may even be Peter because I don't know what happened to all that first-date chemistry, but she just doesn't really even seem to like Tyler anymore. In the preview when he points out the house he grew up in I just feel like she could not look less interested. I wouldn't be surprised if Mills threw out that tidbit about "She was so torn and made her decision at the very last second!!!" just to plant the idea in our minds that it was actually a close race when in reality she was never even seriously considering Tyler. You guys, I'm sad to take my bags and go but in order to guard and protect my poor heart I think I'm officially off the Tannah train. sad
Yeah this is where I'm at too right now.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:27 am

@Julie81 Tyler and Hannah had the best date and they also do the neatest things at the end. Concert and tonight carriage ride.
They have intimacy not just chemistry . She doesn’t have that with anyone else. Look how much he kisses her on cheek or forehead and how much she’s learning about him.
When RS made me rofl with his windmill pic it made me realize , he’s. being feed wrong intel laugh out loud. He was so proud to show off that windmill and attribute it to Jed. But it was wrong . If he can believe it to share it , then I’m more confident his revised spoiler is wrong . He’s eating out of someone’s hand and I think , will look silly at the end of this Season . If he can buy into wrong info then so can the other sites saying it was Jed. JMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:33 am

I don’t think think the spoiler is wrong but something is up for sure.

I think their date was special and it showed their connection. I didn’t think it was a great date because it was so short and they were on horses but I still enjoyed it. I wish I hadn’t watched it though because when they don’t end up together, I’m going to be devastated all over again. I just can’t help myself though. I just have to watch them.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:08 am

North wrote:I love me some Tyler -- but Hannah Banana always had her sights on Luke and Jed and then Peter IMO. Tyler had the late start, battled her preconceived "player" ideas, and was a total dark horse. That he really championed her thoughout the season, might come as a surprise to her watching it back.
How much must she be kicking herself right now. She had this amazing, amazing man right in front of her and she threw him over for those two toolbags.

Julie81 wrote:Aww I’m sad you feel that way. Sorry to see ya go, but I’ll hold a spot for you when you decide to return...IF you decide to return. I felt like their chemistry was still there tonight and I felt like she seemed very interested in him and all that he had to say. I think it’s all in the editing.
I'm actually sort of just saying it out loud to try and trick the universe into thinking I don't care and then maybe it will actually happen. Shhhh. laugh out loud
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 75 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 68 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+98
USAGold
kmick0890
ilovepuggles
Alanna
jlccaz