SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 68 of 75 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 71 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Pattycake92 Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:07 pm

Can they really make him?  I don’t think he’ll be there!  He may have agreed to the break up on camera in exchange for not having to be at the ATFR
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by notarose Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:08 pm

Alanna wrote:
yana_bach wrote:Poor baby girl. Jed ruined her experience, but I fear he might also have ruined her chance with Tyler.
Hannah didn’t seem to have a spark with Tyler at all last night. Maybe they were just supposed to be friends all along? I don’t know why Steve thinks she’d be interested in a reconciliation.

I do think Hannah latched on to Jed saying he had come on to further his career as proof that he was honest in general. So strange that he kept whipping out his guitar and she didn’t think “wait a minute”. Of course, how could she ever find out from him that he had a gf waiting. That is completely on him.
Agree, she didn’t seem to spark with Tyler. She did spark with Luke and Jed. Maybe even Peter. It’s an organic thing that just happens.
Guess we’ll see what’s next.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:08 pm

Alanna wrote:
yana_bach wrote:Poor baby girl. Jed ruined her experience, but I fear he might also have ruined her chance with Tyler.
Hannah didn’t seem to have a spark with Tyler at all last night. Maybe they were just supposed to be friends all along? I don’t know why Steve thinks she’d be interested in a reconciliation.
It'll be interesting to see how their relationship develops (or doesn't) going forward. I feel like they wouldn't have shown her saying ILY to Jed so early if she wasn't also going to say it to one or more of the other guys as well, because where's the suspense in that, so either she does genuinely start falling for him more (unless Peter is the true F2) -- or she's just got a bad case of ILY diarrhea à la Ben Higgins.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:10 pm

I think she liked Tyler, but she fell for Jed. I saw their connection from day one and as the weeks progressed, it was written all over her face. I cannot see a reunion with Tyler because he was most likely 3rd choice. Who wants to be someone's third choice. I guess that is up to Tyler, but I see the season ending with everyone going their separate ways. Jmho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:12 pm

mercieme wrote:
Alanna wrote:
@Alanna ya don’t think they showed us that they shared a deep meaningful connection despite the grilling? Some Bettes have questioned their F1s as well in the past. If I didn’t know the spoiler I would have thought they were following the script of the F1 getting grilled, jmo though.

I agree with this. I said earlier that Tyler is getting the final 1 edit. Keep watching the feet and the next 2 episodes might answer some questions. All in all happy and proud of Hannah! I just remember wanting Jillian to leave Ed and she stuck by him and moved to Chicago! I love Jilly and I guess everyone has to do things in their own time but so happy Hannah has left him! He really did steal her opportunity to make honest decisions regarding her heart and find her happy ending. Maybe it still would have been Jed but they will never know now. Just want her to happy whether single or back with Tyler. Going to be interesting for sure!!

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:12 pm

suzq wrote:I don't know where to put this question, so please move if needed.  If Hannah already broke up with Jed on camera, does he even need to come to the AFTR?  Do you think they will make him?
I think if ABC wants him there he has to be.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:13 pm

I think as soon as Hannah admitted to Jed that she was falling in love with him, she closed herself off, or at least started to, with everyone else. It's mostly Jed's fault for deceiving her but she only has herself to blame for not fully exploring her other relationships. I'm pretty sure she'll have sex with more than one guy but emotionally, she's given it all to Jed.

Last edited by ReneeM on Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:15 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:I think she liked Tyler, but she fell for Jed.  I saw their connection from day one and as the weeks progressed, it was written all over her face.  I cannot see a reunion with Tyler because he was most likely 3rd choice.  Who wants to be someone's third choice.  I guess that is up to Tyler, but I see the season ending with everyone going their separate ways.  Jmho.  
me too i saw it from the beginning. they seem to have the same goofy, fun side and she seems most relaxed and herself with him. she decided she was falling in love with him when he was doing the silly clicking of his heels for goodness sake. to me this is like rachel, bryan and peter all over again where people loved peter and were blind to her connection with bryan even if it was heavily edited.

i hope everyone gets something beneficial out of all this mess. i hope hannah grows up a little, i hope jed has learned to treat women better and i hope tyler gets whatever he wants. he is a great guy.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:15 pm

suzq wrote:I don't know where to put this question, so please move if needed.  If Hannah already broke up with Jed on camera, does he even need to come to the AFTR?  Do you think they will make him?

If everything is discussed in a taped interview, I see no reason why he would need to be there. At least it won't be as psycho of an interview as Jake and Vienna. "Stop interrupting me!!" laugh out loud laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:17 pm

With all the drama this season, no way are they going to let Luke, Jed, Garrett not appear on any upcoming episodes (MTA, ATFR). This crap drives ratings. Get set to see Mike make an appearance for his season of the Bachelor. They'll want to cast a wide net and get him some quality WOC.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:18 pm

RS news is not surprising, once again this board is amazing to figure out things before he does!

Very selfish of me as a viewer to say this  (I don’t have anything to add, y’all say it all better than me), but I feel so cheated! I love seeing a happy couple and cheering for them, especially the Bette’s, now I don’t have that! hissyfit

Well, there’s always a next season...

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:18 pm

Alanna wrote:

While I totally agree she is all in on Jed, I don’t think she’s lost a spark with Tyler. First, they really watered down Tyler’s date. They edited out literally all the day time kissing (strange, for the guy who was supposedly just there cause they needed to “throw down” or whatever CH said). They also added awkward music.

The night portion, I could see the progress with them. They are the only two on this show that have had any deep, substantial, real life conversations. They were connecting. Hannah was really pushing him. I agree, Jed’s ahead, and I think at this point in filming she’s basically decided Jed’s the one. I see her trying to find ways to distance herself from Ty so she can pick Jed, she’s putting up some walls with him. But I don’t think that means there is nothing there between them. I still see it. I think with time and clarity watching it back, she might see it too.

Curious to see how this plays out... I hate that I can’t be spoiled. laugh out loud I’m never not being spoiled ever again! This is the worst! laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 75 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 71 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+98
USAGold
kmick0890
ilovepuggles
Alanna
jlccaz