SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 69 of 75 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Pichic121 Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:26 pm

North wrote:
sosleepy wrote:What an absolute POS to wait until after they were engaged, after she had already sent everyone else home and couldn’t go back, while she was riding an emotional high of being engaged, to wait to tell her about his f***ing girlfriend. That’s so low. He’s absolute trash.

Also texting with a girl on Super Bowl Sunday about all the sex you had the night before, while you are sitting on a couch next to your girlfriend, who you are planning to play on national television a month down the line. Jed Wyatt, 2019. Making Luke P. look like marriage material over here folks, my God.

Easy there, Sleepy. Easy there. Let's not get carried away now! giggling giggling giggling

This made me legit cackle out loud!! “Easy there, Sleepy”! rofl

Pichic121

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:30 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:I think she liked Tyler, but she fell for Jed.  I saw their connection from day one and as the weeks progressed, it was written all over her face.  I cannot see a reunion with Tyler because he was most likely 3rd choice.  Who wants to be someone's third choice.  I guess that is up to Tyler, but I see the season ending with everyone going their separate ways.  Jmho.  

I agree Good Post

She was making this face with everyone but Jed and Luke. Luke messed up (although for me it was never a match), Tyler took his place. Not saying Tyler, nor Peter, are not lovable guys. I am saying that Hannah was never interested to go further than physical.

It is funny how judging someone for falling in love is easy from the outside. I never understood how love works. We do or we don't. that is my understanding.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:34 pm

ReneeM wrote:I think as soon as Hannah admitted to Jed that she was falling in love with him, she closed herself off, or at least started to, with everyone else. It's mostly Jed's fault for deceiving her but she only has herself to blame for not fully exploring her other relationships. I'm pretty sure she'll have sex with more than one guy but emotionally, she's given it all to Jed.

I agree with the substance of your message here. But how do you control love? I mean the realization that the person in front of you gives you butterflies and all this emotion that makes you feel on cloud 9 each time you see or touch this person? IMO it is easy on paper to judge but the reality is way different.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:34 pm

I also don’t like the “Tyler was third choice” debate. She sent Luke home. If Luke was to be F1 ahead of Tyler and Jed, he would have been. I agree, if Luke hadn’t been crazed and controlling, had anger issues, and poor interpersonal skills, she would have ranked him higher. But he did act crazed and controlling, he did have anger issues and poor interpersonal skills. So he wasn’t F1. Because of who he was, not what Hannah wanted him to be, he was let go and literally 3 dudes ranked higher for Hannah.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:40 pm

dee wrote:
 Of course since the tweet last week that Hannah ended the engagement (and now the whole relationship) immediately everyone wants Hannah and Tyler to give it a try. Look, I don’t think there’s any doubt that Hannah would certainly be interested in Tyler, but we don’t know where Tyler is at. This isn’t a situation like Arie where he just had a change of heart. Hannah would only be interested in Tyler now because Jed is f**kstick. If Jed doesn’t pull what he does, seemingly they are still together. So because Jed is a moron and now Hannah is single, Tyler should immediately go back to her? Hell, maybe he will. But just because he’s supportive of her on social media doesn’t mean they are 100% gonna get back together. We will see and I’m sure we won’t know anything until the ATFR.

The show does not allow the lead to connect with past contestants. Hannah can’t just try and meet up with Tyler whenever she feels like it. If that’s what she wants, she would have to make it known to producers that’s what she wants and THEY will decide how it will proceed. Like with Arie, they made sure they filmed his breakup with Becca, then filmed him going to Virginia to get with Lauren. That’s what would have to happen if Hannah and Tyler are to reconcile. Maybe they will, maybe they won’t, but the response I’ve seen in Twitter mentions and emails is that people are already making this a done deal. It’s far from that. It might eventually get to that point, but I don’t think we’re there yet and I don’t know if we’ll ever be.

Tyler is obviously a major contender to be the “Bachelor” if they offered it to him. Lets just say with this latest change of events, Tyler has the option of being with Hannah (assuming that’s what she wants) or being the “Bachelor.” I don’t think any of us know 100% where his head is at right now. And is it wrong to think that maybe Hannah should take a break from jumping into a relationship considering she just had an engagement end in a heartbreaking fashion? Maybe she should take some time to herself? There’s a whole lot we don’t know right now between them other than Hannah is single and so is Tyler. I know it’s easy to immediately throw these two back together, but c’mon, lets tap the brakes a bit. I know everyone right now has zero patience and wants to know everything immediately, but it’ll all play itself out. I honestly wouldn’t be surprised with either outcome. If they end up together they wouldn’t surprise me, or if Tyler became the “Bachelor” it wouldn’t surprise me. If I hear anything, you’ll know.

Source: RS

Per the bolded... Didn't it come out that Arie and Lauren were in contact before he broke it off with Becca and his subsequent meeting with her at her parent's house in Virginia? I remember many of us thinking at the time that she took him back awfully quick for not having been in touch until that day.

So IMO, Hannah and Tyler could certainly be in touch through DM's then texts once they have each other's numbers.  After that, I could certainly see TPTB arranging SHV for them if they choose to actually see each other to determine if this is something they want to explore.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:50 pm

I think no matter where Tyler placed in Hannah's mind or anyone else's, he's the real winner of the season. Not because Hannah's some terrible person and he dodged a bullet or anything like that, but because he came on the show & he was honest, he opened himself up to Hannah, fell in love, became friends with some pretty solid dudes, and has just shown himself so far to just be a decent guy. Now he'll get to reap the benefits of being on the show, he'll be financially set (he already has 724k followers on IG), and he's getting the opportunity because of his newfound fame, to put his charity work in the spotlight. No matter what happens with Hannah, he can look back and have no regrets, I can't say the same for Hannah or Jed. jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:52 pm

sosleepy wrote:I also don’t like the “Tyler was third choice” debate. She sent Luke home. If Luke was to be F1 ahead of Tyler and Jed, he would have been. I agree, if Luke hadn’t been crazed and controlling, had anger issues, and poor interpersonal skills, she would have ranked him higher. But he did act crazed and controlling, he did have anger issues and poor interpersonal skills. So he wasn’t F1. Because of who he was, not what Hannah wanted him to be, he was let go and literally 3 dudes ranked higher for Hannah.

I think the debate is occurring because Hannah sent Luke home during FS dates which is a very long time to put effort into him despite her concerns. IMO she wanted it to potentially work despite building concerns. That ranks him very high IMO. She had plenty of outs but refused to take them.
She told Jed, unprompted, that she was falling in love with him. That ranks him very high.
That indicates to me that Luke and Jed were her top 2.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:53 pm

I wonder if ABC will make this up to her at all. I can see her maybe getting on DWTS if not if she wants she will probably be on BIP next year. IMO

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:54 pm

HEA wrote:
ReneeM wrote:I think as soon as Hannah admitted to Jed that she was falling in love with him, she closed herself off, or at least started to, with everyone else. It's mostly Jed's fault for deceiving her but she only has herself to blame for not fully exploring her other relationships. I'm pretty sure she'll have sex with more than one guy but emotionally, she's given it all to Jed.

I agree with the substance of your message here. But how do you control love? I mean the realization that the person in front of you gives you butterflies and all this emotion that makes you feel on cloud 9 each time you see or touch this person? IMO it is easy on paper to judge but the reality is way different.

You said it very well !!
It was Luke and that derailed and it then became Jed very clear !
Easy for us to judge but she had strong feelings for them and I don’t judge her for picking Jed!
She was on this show to fall in love and she did with Jed.

I felt all along she might be single ! It might be for the better for now.
She went with her heart and we didn’t see all on the show that she saw and felt and experienced!

I am not going to take her out for keeping Luke and Jed or for not picking Tyler or Peter !!!

It’s a TV show and I always tell myself this:
It’s weeks out of the great span of life for these people who go on it!
And so so much goes on that we never see !!
So to Hannah : hold your head high and know that it is by the grace of God we carry on and yes Jesus does love us and will carry us through and to the place He has for us in all in His timing !

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:54 pm

'Look, I don’t think there’s any doubt that Hannah would certainly be interested in Tyler, but we don’t know where Tyler is at.' - RS in his column today.
There's something suspicious about his wording there if you ask me.
There's 'no doubt' H would be interested in T, even though she was engaged to another dude literally days ago? But it's impossible to figure out T, who, as a Final 2, we presume developed strong feelings and was probably ready to propose (or did, we don't know that yet) weeks ago? Hmmm ok Steve. Just sayin', from an outsiders perspective, it would be equally impossible to know what either of these two people think or want.
Question is, does Hannah want the message out there that she's interested, or does Tyler want the messege out there that he's unsure. Just my opinion of course, but my gut tells me one of them is talking to RS.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:58 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:I wonder if ABC will make this up to her at all.  I can see her maybe getting on DWTS if not if she wants she will probably be on BIP next year.  IMO
DWTS would be great yes
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:58 pm

ReneeM wrote:I think no matter where Tyler placed in Hannah's mind or anyone else's, he's the real winner of the season. Not because Hannah's some terrible person and he dodged a bullet or anything like that, but because he came on the show & he was honest, he opened himself up to Hannah, fell in love, became friends with some pretty solid dudes, and has just shown himself so far to just be a decent guy. Now he'll get to reap the benefits of being on the show, he'll be financially set (he already has 724k followers on IG), and he's getting the opportunity because of his newfound fame, to put his charity work in the spotlight. No matter what happens with Hannah, he can look back and have no regrets, I can't say the same for Hannah or Jed. jmo.

This is the truth. I feel like he’s the real hero of this season.

It honestly makes me laugh, thinking about this in the context of Jed’s frame of reference. He was probably on this huge high when he “won.” Well... look at the situation now. Tyler is projected to have over a million followers after the finale, Hannah/Tyler fan videos galore and people imploring Hannah to leave Jed and take Tyler back. Comparing Tyler to freaking Noah Callhoune. laugh out loud Other people clamoring for him to be the Bachelor. Lauren Zima, Sharleen Joynt writing full out blogs and essays about their adoration. Juliet Litman going on 45 minute podcast soliloquies about the runner up. laugh out loud It’s hilarious. For sure, no matter what happens, Tyler is the real winner here. And I lmao at the “winner” who is currently sitting in hiding. Just be a good person, man, and you too can be Tyler. The bar for this show is really that low.

Last edited by sosleepy on Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 75 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+98
USAGold
kmick0890
ilovepuggles
Alanna
jlccaz