SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Page 23 of 81 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 52 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by Abda81864 Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:13 am

SeekAny wrote:“I’m a sucker for a love story.” Me too Hannah, me too!

We literally may be witnessing the greatest love story ever to play out on this show in real time. I feel privileged. Lol

There is no doubt in my mind that Hannah and Tyler are endgame this season. It just has to be. There’s no other way this makes sense, and is gratifying to viewers. And honest to God it seems like the players involved want it to happen. I mean she’s watching the notebook for goodness sake!

Hannah follows Lauren Zima and she's been pretty pro Tyler and The Notebook for a few weeks now. I don't think watching The Notebook is coincidental here at all. It definitely doesn't even relate to her love story with Jed that's for sure... Suspect
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by USAGold Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:28 am

Abda81864 wrote:

We literally may be witnessing the greatest love story ever to play out on this show in real time. I feel privileged. Lol

There is no doubt in my mind that Hannah and Tyler are endgame this season. It just has to be. There’s no other way this makes sense, and is gratifying to viewers. And honest to God it seems like the players involved want it to happen. I mean she’s watching the notebook for goodness sake!

Hannah follows Lauren Zima and she's been pretty pro Tyler and The Notebook for a few weeks now. I don't think watching The Notebook is coincidental here at all. It definitely doesn't even relate to her love story with Jed that's for sure... Suspect

I thought the scene with the fighting all the time etc could be Jed so I’m not sure yet ! Why that scene ? It def is a scene showing a much more volatile relationship that true love resolves .. just more questions IMO

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by Abda81864 Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:39 am

USAGold wrote:
Abda81864 wrote:

I thought the scene with the fighting all the time etc could be Jed so I’m not sure yet ! Why that scene ? It def  is a scene  showing a much more volatile relationship that true love resolves .. just more questions IMO

Noah in the movie isn't a liar or a cheater like Jed, imo. The fights revolve around their differences, Allie leaving him and finding someone new and getting engaged on top of that, not making up her mind, and then coming back and deciding to work it out because they never stopped loving each other.

Hannah could've watched any other movie centered on a country artist's love story. That fits Jed a lot more, imo.
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:50 am

Abda81864 wrote:
USAGold wrote:
Abda81864 wrote:

I thought the scene with the fighting all the time etc could be Jed so I’m not sure yet ! Why that scene ? It def  is a scene  showing a much more volatile relationship that true love resolves .. just more questions IMO

Noah in the movie isn't a liar or a cheater like Jed, imo. The fights revolve around their differences, Allie leaving him and finding someone new and getting engaged on top of that, not making up her mind, and then coming back and deciding to work it out because they never stopped loving each other.

Hannah could've watched any other movie centered on a country artist's love story. That fits Jed a lot more, imo.

True but the story centers around the fact that her parents don’t approve of Noah so that caused the breakup and then it shows how they re find love down the road so different angles seen by us different people and different opinions !
It’s all good ! At the end of the day it’s what Hannah wants and it will just be interesting to see how it all plays out !!IMO

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:56 am

While Hannah was watching her movie, Tyler was adding a lot of songs to his playlist.....

While listening to it myself, i have determined that this may be TC's netflix and "chill" playlist.
But again all saying come back to me.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:30 am

What songs did he add to his playlist? I wonder if anyone told Hannah that there are people that have been comparing her and Tyler to Noah and Allie in The Notebook?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:32 am

As a thearpist, it sits wrong with me that anytime a female expresses anger society calls her mentally unstable or unsteady.

In this case, Hannah has every right to be upset and id be blasting him worse than she is.

All JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:36 am

While a part of me (the realist) thinks she was just watching the Notebook, because almost all women love that movie, the other part of me, the absolute crazy fantasy land part of me, believes she watched it because she is feeling all the things about this situation and seeing the comments about Tyler being the modern day Noah Calhoun got her in her feelings at bit.

I don’t know, y’all. I just don’t know.

What I do know is that I just got my captain license back and we are boarding the Ship Hyler again. (God help me) We May crash and burn again. Probably will crash and burn again, and I’m prepared for it. I’ve got plenty of mixed drinks to enjoy on the upper deck for the episode tonight and the hard stuff is down below for if things don’t go our way! Anyone want to join me? Lol
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:37 am

I don't know how to bring over tweets, but Hannah's tweet last night called Demi her best hype man, and Tyler said the same thing in his tweet where he's giving Hannah flowers.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:38 am

Diana wrote:As a thearpist, it sits wrong with me that anytime a female expresses anger society calls her mentally unstable or unsteady.

In this case, Hannah has every right to be upset and id be blasting him worse than she is.

All JMO

Preach!

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Soleil Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:39 am

Is Tyler’s latest tweet with the Harry Met Sally quote still up or has it been deleted? I couldn’t find it on his Twitter.  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 23 1f611

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:39 am

suzq wrote:What songs did he add to his playlist?  I wonder if anyone told Hannah that there are people that have been comparing her and Tyler to Noah and Allie in The Notebook?

Oh Mark my words Hannah knows :yes: Hannah and Tyler IMO could not be more obvious that they are getting back together Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 23 3806527698 I.AM.LOVING.IT clapping!

I mean it’s all over social media that ppl have been comparing her and Tyler to Noah and Allie..then she posts about patience is not her virtue...and Tyler responds with Harry met sally quotes he can’t wait to start the rest of his life with the one he loves(BS that is for Dylan laugh out loud his just a decoy) oh mannnn I could keep going but it’s just plain as day imo!!! Seriously u can’t write this kind of love story Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 81 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 52 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

+78
Dutchy23
nannymargie
Billysmom
LynnTa
lleyki