SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:09 am

Chgohighlife wrote:

Yesssssss...wisdom and kind insights from @HEA

People just seem to think that it’s all about Hannah. It’s not. Tyler is an accomplished, educated, handsome and honorable young man and frankly for anything more than an occasional date he deserves much better than Hot Mess Hannah, IMO. I completely agree she needs therapy, ASAP.

I really can’t believe how people are behaving toward Jed. They’re kinder toward murderers. He wasn’t married. He had a girlfriend. Men, especially that age leave one girlfriend for another everyday. This is all just overblown and stupid, IMO.

People can stop trying to save Hannah’s season. She turned it over to Luke week #1 and she co-starred and played the foil (aka fool) from that point to this so, I’m kicked back with a glass of wine and I’m here for it.

bestbud!

I think Haley went for her 5 min fame and she must be delighted that she caused the engagement breakup. The right thing to do would have contacting Hannah directly and in private. The only one concerned was Hannah and eventually Jed. I have zero respect for this girl who knew full well the damage she will bring. But since Hannah decided to share her love journey on national tv, and since Jed did not clean his private affairs the right way... so be it.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by SeekAny Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:13 am

I kind of like that Hannah’s a hot mess. She knows it and owns it. Do you know how many people are a hot mess inside and just hide it? IMO, lots. She’s authentically herself, for better or worse. That’s why I think she’s made such a good lead. She might be young, she might have a skewed view on what a good man is, but sure seems like she’s learning. And the fact that she ended it with Jed, well that shows me her growth. I think she’ll impress a lot of us on ATFR.

What I like about the Hannah and Tyler dynamic is that I truly believe Tyler just likes the girl. He liked the real Hannah. He understands her insecurities and what she needs, he’s very intune w her. The other guys, IMO, seemed to like the put together Bachelorette Hannah. Easier to deal w and less mess. I think Tyler genuinely likes the mess, because he never saw it as a fault, but as something rare,  a true reflection of her authenticity. I do too.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:30 am

SeekAny wrote:I kind of like that Hannah’s a hot mess. She knows it and owns it. Do you know how many people are a hot mess inside and just hide it? IMO, lots. She’s authentically herself, for better or worse. That’s why I think she’s made such a good lead. She might be young, she might have a skewed view on what a good man is, but sure seems like she’s learning. And the fact that she ended it with Jed, well that shows me her growth. I think she’ll impress a lot of us on ATFR.

What I like about the Hannah and Tyler dynamic is that I truly believe Tyler just likes the girl. He liked the real Hannah. He understands her insecurities and what she needs, he’s very intune w her. The other guys, IMO, seemed to like the put together Bachelorette Hannah. Easier to deal w and less mess. I think Tyler genuinely likes the mess, because he never saw it as a fault, but as something rare,  a true reflection of her authenticity. I do too.

Bravo!!! Wonderful post. :claphands So excited to watch afr and see where everyone is now!

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:47 am

SeekAny wrote:I kind of like that Hannah’s a hot mess. She knows it and owns it. Do you know how many people are a hot mess inside and just hide it? IMO, lots. She’s authentically herself, for better or worse. That’s why I think she’s made such a good lead. She might be young, she might have a skewed view on what a good man is, but sure seems like she’s learning. And the fact that she ended it with Jed, well that shows me her growth. I think she’ll impress a lot of us on ATFR.

i would also add that Hannah goes for the "not perfect" looking guys. All the guys are handsome, don't get me wrong. I think she is watching the season back and seeing a very clear pattern of behavior for herself, that clearly does not work. She is the type that gets something in her head early and has a hard time not rationalizing it with her heart.
Stepping outside the bubble seeing everything including actions post show will have an impact on her. She is smart, and she IMO will recognize how easy she was to manipulate. Hopefully it will not harden her heart and change her spirit, but I can't believe that she has not come out of all of this with "clarity" about the things that she did not see. One of them being Tyler's complete vulnerability with her. I don't know if it has been talked to here, but I was bowled over on their first one on one when they first sat down....when Luke again was affecting the date. His hands were visibly shaking when she was telling him that she had had a really hard morning. Also, in this week's episode when he told her about his dad loss of everything and it being the demise of his parents marriage. Do you know how hard it would be for a man to talk about financial insecurity like that? I hope she sees everything!

Speaking of Tyler Chill's one on one. This week with the spastic horses...he was very uneasy, which was really funny. When he gagged on the pickled herring, I thought of those you tube videos of the hot dad's changing a poopy diaper and gagging. But also, so disturbed about pickled herring BREATH!!!!! How could TPTB do this? hehehe

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:50 am

@SeekAny
You could be right. We all know that men love being the hero and saving the broken birds so, Tyler may well be all in. Problem is, IMO he can’t fix the screw Hannah has loose, love does not conquer all and that tendency to gravitate toward the worst men is not fixed by kindness. I’ve seen this movie several times IRL and I just really think Hannah needs help and want her to get it before she saddles a good guy with her dysfunction. All IMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:51 am

I see this whole season being a repeat of Jason/Melissa season only reversed with the ette this time . The Producers had in mind the way they wanted it to end and Hannah like Jason signed on the dotted line . The only one who fought them was Colton ( they tried to screw him over too). Imo Tyler was her F1 all along but she had to do what she signed on to do and being young and nieve to it all she didn’t fight them. Arie played by their rules as well ( all set up by TPTB) I hope Hannah is as lucky as Jason and Arie were and she gets her happy ending too. Jmho
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:57 am

I am glad that Haley came forward publicly about Jed.  Even if I don't personally agree with what she and Jed had decided to do in the first place, I commend her for speaking out even though she has taken a lot of criticism for it.

I feel like Hannah was already unhappy in her relationship with Jed, but Haley publicly coming forward forced Hannah to deal with it in a different way because she couldn't sweep it under the rug anymore.  I think that Hannah is learning some big life lessons now (even as the show is airing) and probably some viewers along with her.  It also shows that what is portrayed on TV is not always as "real" or as much of the "truth" that many want to see and believe.

Jed came into the show with an agenda probably like many contestants, but to be so blatant about it and have that shown constantly with how much he's playing music on the show -- it is in your face.  Hannah thought that she knew who Jed was based on how he acted during this process, but found in reality someone different.

I feel the same about Luke, religion and the sl*t-shaming, manipulative, gender double standards going on.  I personally wish that Hannah had sent him home a good four or five episodes ago, but I think there is something to be learned from him sticking around.  There are a lot of "red flags" in relationships popping up for people to discuss. This season seems to be going beyond the normal to shed light on things -- not sure it was an intentional thing, but it was how things have and are continuing to happen.

Tyler has been an example for me to not "judge a book by it's cover".  He's been a breath of fresh air for me both during the show and afterwards.  He isn't perfect, but doesn't claim to be.  He seems to appreciate that about Hannah, too.  I enjoy seeing that.  All JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:59 am

Jolena wrote:I see this whole season being a repeat of Jason/Melissa season only reversed with the ette this time . The Producers had in mind the way they wanted it to end and Hannah like Jason signed on the dotted  line . The only one who fought them was Colton ( they tried to screw him over too). Imo Tyler was her F1 all along but she had to do what she signed on to do and being young and nieve to it all she didn’t fight them. Arie played by their rules as well ( all set up by TPTB) I hope Hannah is as lucky as Jason and Arie were and she gets her happy ending too. Jmho

I know TPTB will run a bus over someone in a hot minute, but are they THAT cruel...to set Jed up like this to the point where he has to be in hiding for weeks?  Sorry, but don't see it.  She chose Jed.  They got engaged. Jed made some mistakes.  They most likely broke up.  Jed will finally speak in a few weeks and we will see if Hannah wants another shot with Tyler.  Imo

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:12 pm

HEA wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:

Yesssssss...wisdom and kind insights from @HEA

People just seem to think that it’s all about Hannah. It’s not. Tyler is an accomplished, educated, handsome and honorable young man and frankly for anything more than an occasional date he deserves much better than Hot Mess Hannah, IMO. I completely agree she needs therapy, ASAP.

I really can’t believe how people are behaving toward Jed. They’re kinder toward murderers. He wasn’t married. He had a girlfriend. Men, especially that age leave one girlfriend for another everyday. This is all just overblown and stupid, IMO.

People can stop trying to save Hannah’s season. She turned it over to Luke week #1 and she co-starred and played the foil (aka fool) from that point to this so, I’m kicked back with a glass of wine and I’m here for it.

bestbud!

I think Haley went for her 5 min fame and she must be delighted that she caused the engagement breakup. The right thing to do would have contacting Hannah directly and in private. The only one concerned was Hannah and eventually Jed. I have zero respect for this girl who knew full well the damage she will bring. But since Hannah decided to share her love journey on national tv, and since Jed did not clean his private affairs the right way... so be it.

I totally disagree.

Whether or not Haley went and did this for the fame is irrelevant...Jed did too. Some media attention may have played a part, but she also appears to be pretty genuine in wanting to expose the real Jed and she has the document proof to back her up so she did what she needed to do....just like Jed did what he needed to do to get further with Hannah.

I don't get the vibe of a woman who is delighted that she is causing broken engagement. She simply appears to want Hannah to know how manipulative Jed is. More than likely, that would lead to Hannah breaking off the engagement, but I don't see Haley celebrating Hannah's distress. I see a pretty empathic woman.

As for contacting with Hannah privately...why would Hannah even listen to a stranger she doesn't know? Haley doesn't know how Hannah would react or if she would even listen...assuming she could even contact her privately.

Personally, the person I have zero respect for is Jed. He knew exactly what he was doing to Hannah. He was there for what went down. Haley wasn't. Jed decided to stay despite the fact that Hannah specifically spelled out that she didn't want someone there who had a girlfriend back home and wanted them to be honest with her. He failed on all fronts and if what Haley did caused Hannah to wake up to his manipulations and lies sooner that she normally would have...then regardless of Haley's motives...she did Hannah a huge favour.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:15 pm

Doggoneit wrote:

Speaking of Tyler Chill's one on one.  This week with the spastic horses...he was very uneasy, which was really funny.  When he gagged on the pickled herring, I thought of those you tube videos of the hot dad's changing a poopy diaper and gagging.  But also, so disturbed about pickled herring BREATH!!!!!  How could TPTB do this?  hehehe

"When in rome do as the romans do" In this case the Dutch!!! It's one of the things we are known for! Zoute Haring, Stroopwafels and Drop!!! Salty Herring, Syrup Waffles and Licorice.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 9 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:16 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:

@SeekAny
You could be right. We all know that men love being the hero and saving the broken birds so, Tyler may well be all in. Problem is, IMO he can’t fix the screw Hannah has loose, love does not conquer all and that tendency to gravitate toward the worst men is not fixed by kindness. I’ve seen this movie several times IRL and I just really think Hannah needs help and want her to get it before she saddles a good guy with her dysfunction. All IMO

Goodness. Hannah is only 24. I don’t think she’s a “broken bird.” In fact, I think all things considered, she’s handling this whole dang thing about as well as you can expect a kid right out of college. I’m actually really impressed by her, overall.

She’d be lucky to have Tyler, yes. He’d also be lucky to have her. JMO.

Last edited by sosleepy on Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:16 pm

Jolena wrote:I see this whole season being a repeat of Jason/Melissa season only reversed with the ette this time . The Producers had in mind the way they wanted it to end and Hannah like Jason signed on the dotted  line . The only one who fought them was Colton ( they tried to screw him over too). Imo Tyler was her F1 all along but she had to do what she signed on to do and being young and nieve to it all she didn’t fight them. Arie played by their rules as well ( all set up by TPTB) I hope Hannah is as lucky as Jason and Arie were and she gets her happy ending too. Jmho

Okay fill me in...Arie’s season was a set-up???? I know TPTB are ruthless and will manipulate but didn’t realize they went that far. Hannah won’t get her happy ending in the show but maybe in real life. Can’t wait for the afr. Time will tell.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+112
eusebeia
rosepetals
Amethyst
Linds911
Fleurdesel