SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by HavaDrPepper Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:06 pm

Doggoneit wrote:@dee Why will Peter be at ATFR and not MTA?  Doesn't f3 go to MTA. (Jason, Caelyn, Ben, Kaitlyn)
Is this why Peter keeps saying RS has it all wrong (someone said this in another post, but my mind in mush and I have no idea where).  Is Peter F2?

Well, MTA is going to be all about Luke (IMO).

I am also wondering if they end the episode the week before the MTA with the exit of Luke, his return before the F3RC and Hannah sending him away again... but not showing Peter's elimination. Which IMO they will start the finale episode with that elimination, continue to LCD and MTP dates and FRC. Again, all IMO.

I definitely feel that Luke is the one that Chris is talking about returning with a ring and it happens before the actual F3RC.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by mercieme Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:07 pm

@doggoneit, Eric Rachel’s F3 was at AFTR. Also note that RS was not the first source of Peter showing up at AFTR. It was first spoiled by the bachelor.spoilers account lady on Reddit where she is also a mod & also buddies with some of Peter’s close friends.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:06 pm

Can you imagine the size of the boom if everything we thought has been wrong all along and Peter is actually F1?? Someday, I would LOVE to see tptb pull off that size of caper. Just for the shock value of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:16 pm

BlueTone wrote:Can you imagine the size of the boom if everything we thought has been wrong all along and Peter is actually F1?? Someday, I would LOVE to see tptb pull off that size of caper. Just for the shock value of it.
It would be the largest earthquake in CA yet! rofl
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:20 pm

@Hotmomma RS's explanations would be gold. cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:25 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
BlueTone wrote:Can you imagine the size of the boom if everything we thought has been wrong all along and Peter is actually F1?? Someday, I would LOVE to see tptb pull off that size of caper. Just for the shock value of it.
It would be the largest earthquake in CA yet! rofl
Love that! It would make his IG profile “catch me if you can” the ultimate foreshadowing rofl

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:05 pm

Just something I saw but on Thursday Peter followed Cary the show stylist. Does anyone know which contestants Cary dressed for ATFR? I thought that may confirm he was going to be at ATFR. Tyler followed Cary about a week before Peter did. Cary also follows both of them and Jed since early June I believe. Just something I had noticed and wonder if anyone knew the answer.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Abda81864 Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:34 pm

smg2587 wrote:Just something I saw but on Thursday Peter followed Cary the show stylist. Does anyone know which contestants Cary dressed for ATFR? I thought that may confirm he was going to be at ATFR. Tyler followed Cary about a week before Peter did. Cary also follows both of them and Jed since early June I believe. Just something I had noticed and wonder if anyone knew the answer.

If I’m not mistaken, Cary dresses the lead, the F1 and the next Bachelor.
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:10 am

Guys I took a few days break from all this drama and now I’m catching up; I am frankly amazed by human nature and its ability to see things completely differently. I am by no means trying to ruffle anybody’s feathers, this is a discussion thread where we are allowed to share our opinions and I really appreciate different POVs on matters. It is nevertheless interesting to see how my views exponentially differ.

IMO, Hannah was undeniably head over heels for Jed and while I’d rather watch the paint dry, I believe there was a lot left out in the editing room, not allowing us to see what was leading to her truly feeling like that. So for me, it really is a moot point to study body language of all 4 HTD pictures of each of them and seeing Tyler’s as super intimate because at the end of the day, she was already zeroed in on Jed (but if I can give my two cents, Tyler’s was speaking more of his feelings than hers. Same in Jed’s pic, she was fully embracing him while he looked kind of meh, more indicating of her fondness for him than vice versa)

Moving on with a genuine question - when was the last time there were so many negative rumours circulating around a contestant, in such intensity like in Jed’s situation, that turned out to be false? I am not asking you to believe all of them, but if you are a decent human being, I don't think people will make an extra effort to go ambush your life - maybe one, but not three. What Haley did, whatever it says about her, provided me enough evidence to at least believe he is not a genuine person and doesn’t have a problem with lying. Even if he didn’t cheat on Hannah (which I don’t believe), the truth is he is a liar. In the best case scenario he lied to either Hannah or Haley, in the worst case he lied to both. And the cherry on top is having the audacity to serenade to Hannah how he would never tell a lie to her at a point where he clearly was aware that he left behind a girl - whether she was his gf or not - to whom he said I love you and promised her to see her on the other side. I don’t know about you, but I don’t take ILYs lightly.

At the same time, I also would disagree with Hannah being robbed of this whole experience because she fell for a guy that was all lies. She claimed at Nick’s podcast that she can read people well, which from my observation, she can’t. She made a mistake of focusing on the wrong people and she picked a guy who sounded like a walking version of country and cheesy pop songs lyrics. This only shows how she needs to mature a bit more to see through the BS and why I don’t see her and Tyler on the same page. But if they are here to prove me wrong, I’m more than happy to watch their journey.

At the end of the day, this discussion will never end because we will always see things differently. In real life, there aren’t sadly always solid proofs to back up cheating allegations, if we talk about the rumours about butt grabbing. For me, Haley was a solid proof enough to perceive him as a person with no integrity. I hope he learns and treats women better. Sorry for the long rant.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by North Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:34 am

Snipped

limoncello wrote:
At the same time, I also would disagree with Hannah being robbed of this whole experience because she fell for a guy that was all lies. She claimed at Nick’s podcast that she can read people well, which from my observation, she can’t. She made a mistake of focusing on the wrong people and she picked a guy who sounded like a walking version of country and cheesy pop songs lyrics. This only shows how she needs to mature a bit more to see through the BS and why I don’t see her and Tyler on the same page. But if they are here to prove me wrong, I’m more than happy to watch their journey.

I totally, 100% agree with the above ^^^. I love Hannah but I don't think she is cut out for this experience. At All. She has little life/relationship experience, is terrible at reading people, focuses in on her type, is super stubborn and is a "fixer of men" and probably most importantly needs time to process her feelings. She was NOT designed for this show and its expedited process. I still love her and think she makes great TV but was doubtful this would work for her by episode 4 when she kept Jed after his confession and excused away Luke's behavior.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by North Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:44 am

limoncello wrote:Same in Jed’s pic, she was fully embracing him while he looked kind of meh, more indicating of her fondness for him than vice versa)

Hannah is all in on Jed by this point but Jed is not. (IMO and going by his body language). I am really curious to see if we'll see a marked change in Jed's body language in the next few episodes. If his goal was F5, he overshot it by quite a bit. Did he really fall in love? If so, when did that happen? Was it all half-@$$-ed and just for publicity? Or is he truly heartbroken (girlfriend aside).

I've always maintained that F4 is the prime placement b/c you get a 30-minute infomercial about yourself. And for an aspiring musician, that must've been intoxicating.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:07 am

limoncello wrote: snipped

And the cherry on top is having the audacity to serenade to Hannah how he would never tell a lie to her at a point where he clearly was aware that he left behind a girl - whether she was his gf or not - to whom he said I love you and promised her to see her on the other side. I don’t know about you, but I don’t take ILYs lightly.

At the end of the day, this discussion will never end because we will always see things differently. In real life, there aren’t sadly always solid proofs to back up cheating allegations, if we talk about the rumours about butt grabbing. For me, Haley was a solid proof enough to perceive him as a person with no integrity. I hope he learns and treats women better. Sorry for the long rant.

When you really put together what we've heard from Jed vs what we know now about him you can never believ anything he says:

Serenaded Hannah that he will never tell a lie
Posted in IG that he told her the "full truth"
Talked smack about Scott when he has a hidden GF

Hannah is not completely blameless because she's naive and she hang on to her idea of a man to marry to achieve her dreams (live in Nashville and do PR for country music - if this does not scream Jed, I don't know what does) when the other guy she wanted that matches her faith did not pan out. However, I still do believe Jed purposely stole time and opportunity from Hannah to get to know other men because he did not come clean with his intent on night 1. That's when his lies began. Whether or not he developed strong feelings and came out to Hannah before he proposed, we don't know yet. Based on the track record above, IMO we will see more lies when he comes out to Hannah. It wouldn't be the full truth. All JMO.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+112
eusebeia
rosepetals
Amethyst
Linds911
Fleurdesel