SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:58 am

limoncello wrote:
HEA wrote:

*snipped*

Jed and hannah did not have much time in Greece to speak alone. I am sure he was hoping for an explanation with Haley at his return, a mature conversation between 2 adults that unfortunately never happened because haley refused to answer the phone..... I am sure it was not planned that jed fell in love and I am positive that he fell in love because if it was play he would not have proposed. He would have find a way to escape a la Cassie.

I know you've been trying to defend Jed and I respect your opinions, but if you're saying you are only sleuthing and not on anyone's side, then IMO it would be really fair if you treated all the information that was put out there in equal fashion.

Jed called Haley after they ran into each other at CMA, after two weeks of radio silence from Jed's side. When he finally had to face her, he said he didn't contact her because he didn't know what to say. Seeing such cowardice, I am not really surprised she didn't want to pick up his call anymore. It makes a vast difference between calling her after being caught versus saying he tried to call her once he got home to explain but she didn't pick up, which was in my humble opinion, not the case.

It would be really fair if you did not judge my opinion. That you think differently or interpret it differently does not make my own interpretation of the situation wrong. I think we shall respect everyone's different opinion here.

I am trying to state that nobody is an angel in this mess. I explicitly said that I do not ''''' defend''''' Jed because I think he was a jerk (if you want to be fair with me, then you may re-read what I shared on this board before judging what I say). I said that Haley have a funny way to explain her story and contradicted herself a couple of time.

MY understanding is that he tried and she refused to answer, then met him at CMA and then they could speak. That is MY understanding of the situation. If he took 2 weeks before trying to reach Haley, Jed was definitely NOT correct at all to do that. I called Jed a coward and I explicitly shared in on this board. So no, I do not defend Jed but I am trying to tell that nobody is perfect and nobody is true villain and this is a very messy situation.

So yes. I may be naive but I am no hater as I see on SM. I prefer to dig and see other ways to explain this mess.

MY opinion.

ETA: This is the second time that I am called about MY opinion on this board. this is not correct.

Last edited by HEA on Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:12 pm; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by sosleepy Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:06 am

I think I speak for a lot of people when I say things have gotten a little unpleasant here. I don’t think anyone is judging anyone’s opinion. We are judging the actions of these reality stars, which is certainly in bounds to do.

I think what Jed did was irreprehensible. I found his IG to be completely manipulative. His actions towards Luke, completely hypocritical. His whining about his family, completely his doing. I’m not going to his IG, I’m not leaving him nasty comments. I would never do that, nor would I use my personal IG to leave reality stars any comment, good or bad. laugh out loud But maybe that’s me. I will talk about it here though, because I want to talk about it somewhere. And sorry, not sorry, but Jed did some very, very bad things that became very, very relevant to the season. So discuss I will.

Last edited by sosleepy on Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:14 am; edited 2 times in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:07 am

limoncello wrote:
HEA wrote:

*snipped*

Jed and hannah did not have much time in Greece to speak alone. I am sure he was hoping for an explanation with Haley at his return, a mature conversation between 2 adults that unfortunately never happened because haley refused to answer the phone..... I am sure it was not planned that jed fell in love and I am positive that he fell in love because if it was play he would not have proposed. He would have find a way to escape a la Cassie.

I know you've been trying to defend Jed and I respect your opinions, but if you're saying you are only sleuthing and not on anyone's side, then IMO it would be really fair if you treated all the information that was put out there in equal fashion.

Jed called Haley after they ran into each other at CMA, after two weeks of radio silence from Jed's side. When he finally had to face her, he said he didn't contact her because he didn't know what to say. Seeing such cowardice, I am not really surprised she didn't want to pick up his call anymore. It makes a vast difference between calling her after being caught versus saying he tried to call her once he got home to explain but she didn't pick up, which was in my humble opinion, not the case.

No he called after the first time they saw each other out after he returned.  CMAs was their second meeting.  He  was still in the wrong but he did try calling before the CMAs.  It’s not good but not a true ghosting. I just want to get the known story right. There are enough lies and falsehoods out there.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:09 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:
limoncello wrote:
HEA wrote:

*snipped*

No he called after the first time they saw each other out after he returned.  CMAs was their second meeting.  He  was still in the wrong but he did try calling before the CMAs.  It’s not good but not a true ghosting.

Thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:21 am

limoncello wrote:
HEA wrote:

*snipped*

To add, IF Jed had really been sincere, he would not have stopped with just a few missed calls. If Jed really wanted to make amends with Haley or perhaps give closure, he would not just reach out to Haley via phone call, he could've texted, or written a note (as he used to), or for goodness sake, thru an age old telegram! Well, that was IF Jed really wanted to. Did he?

We have an old Pinoy saying, "kung may gusto, may paraan, kung ayaw, may dahilan" In english, the closest translation is "IF there's a will, there is (certainly) a Way!". :yes:

If Jed really wanted to confess, he would have been forthright to Haley and most importantly to Hannah. ASAP. Not a long delayed IG post when you're anticipating another possible backlash from an incoming episode such as last night laugh out loud

He would have been considerate of their feelings and not leave someone out to dry. Because that is a mark of a kind and compassionate person.

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:31 am

In my opinion Hannah acted somewhat disturbed by Jed's hometown date. It seemed his family all were telling her he went on show for his Music. Instead of talking about love & if he was ready for marriage they asked her if she could support his music. Did I miss it or did any of his family say he was ready for commitment? What was it his sister said to Hannah, my impression was she was worried about Jed having gone on the show to begin with.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:33 am

sosleepy wrote:I think I speak for a lot of people when I say things have gotten a little unpleasant here. I don’t think anyone is judging anyone’s opinion. We are judging the actions of these reality stars, which is certainly in bounds to do.

I think what Jed did was irreprehensible. I found his IG to be completely manipulative. His actions towards Luke, completely hypocritical. His whining about his family, completely his doing. I’m not going to his IG, I’m not leaving him nasty comments. I would never do that, nor would I use my personal IG to leave reality stars any comment, good or bad. laugh out loud But maybe that’s me. I will talk about it here though, because I want to talk about it somewhere. And sorry, not sorry, but Jed did some very, very bad things that became very, very relevant to the season. So discuss I will.

Thank you for the bolded. I am not judging anybody's opinion, I mentioned the words 'respect' and 'fair' not as a tool to offend but to try to have a civil conversation. If people disagree with me, I personally find nothing wrong with that.

Oh man, maybe I should have extended my break @Lucas15. laugh out loud
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:09 pm

From what I watched yesterday...

Peter:
sweet guy who will be heartbroken. Adorable dad that I wanted to hug and made me teary. Sweet mother and family. Competition will be hih between Tyler and Peter for the next gig. I still think Peter is too sweet for the gig. I think he deserves a sweet girl and Hannah was not a match. I think Peter is also really nice but next bachelor? I am not sure. He lacks this edgy side IMO

Tyler:
prods realllllly insisted in the physical chemistry with hannah. No surprise from me. That is IMO how F2 are edited. But I love love love his family. His dad made me teary too!! I honestly (and from the start) that Tyler is a good guy. I am not sure he needs the gig. I want him to have a successful career in modeling or whatever he wants to do... far from this poisoned show.

Luke:
As I suspected, we saw Luke in his community and we heard many compliment and nice things about him. I knew from start that he was misunderstood and his faith was a major obstacle. He did not follow the bro code and was a favorite from start and that was his downfall... He is probably not the cup of tea of everyone but he is certainly not a villain from my perspective.

Jed:
wow. his family was so against the process and the show. I think his mother told Hannah that Jed was not ready to settle down at all and she told her that he was not serious in his relationship. That was for me clear as day. And this is why Hannah was devastated. She was hoping blessing and confirmation that Jed was ready. That was very painful to watch but I expected it. I knew that the F1 hometown would be difficult.

Rose ceremony:
She obviously thought to get rid of Jed. That was IMO what she wanted but when she saw him, she could not. Jed tantrum at ITM about not being clearly the F3 did not surprised me. He was quite vocal about Luke and it shows his jealousy and pettiness. Not a nice edit for him. Again this recording song with Hannah was interesting. I remember that prods would never authorize a contestant to do something unless they approve beforehand. I do not see (again) Jed as a villain. But his focus right now is his music. Everything else goes after. His family confirmed that. He got in his mind that Hannah would agree to be second, after his gigs and tours and whatever music commitment he has. Some country music artists are married with kids, so it is not impossible but it takes a lot of love to accept that. Hannah wants to be first.... and that is that.

The order was interesting about the rose IMO. The easy ones first : Peter, Tyler, Luke and Jed.

Peter and Tyler were, in my opinion, always meant to be F4 and F3. But Luke changed the order.

Love is love and each season is kinda the same. The lead fell in love week before hometown and that is that. Nothing will change their mind at last minute even if the guys are the sweetest guys or handsome or whatever.

Overall, no surprise for me. Everyone was edited the way I expected. No surprise from my part.

my opinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:16 pm

Luvstruck wrote:In my opinion Hannah acted somewhat disturbed by Jed's hometown date. It seemed his family all were telling her he went on show for his Music. Instead of talking about love & if he was ready for marriage they asked her if she could support his music. Did I miss it or did any of his family say he was ready for commitment? What was it his sister said to Hannah, my impression was she was worried about Jed having gone on the show to begin with.    

yes. that is how I interpreted it.

Let's not forget that he did go for exposure. He came clean on that on their first 1-1 and this is what he said to his family before his departure. His family did not have a chance to speak about his change of mind with him when the prods showed up (if he had one as I think). They were still set on what he told them before his departure. Nothing changed for them. So I am sure they were surprised to be included in hometown because for them they were not supposed to be as he wanted to be out at F5.

jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:24 pm

sosleepy wrote:I think I speak for a lot of people when I say things have gotten a little unpleasant here. I don’t think anyone is judging anyone’s opinion. We are judging the actions of these reality stars, which is certainly in bounds to do.

Unpleasant and hard to post without argument. Maybe that’s why it’s so silent around here lately. I don’t mind differing opinions. I love them actually, and like a little back and forth but when it gets to the point when everything is argued, (on both sides) it’s not fun anymore. IMO
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:38 pm

it is very tiring to be attacked as soon as we try to find an alternative of the show. One reason I do not answer a post of someone who clearly think differently of myself to avoid any heat, I just let it go. Ignoring is my strategy. It is very hard this season to express a different opinion that is not shared by the majority. When I like a contestant very very much, I go to the fan thread. my opinion, as usual.

Last edited by HEA on Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:47 pm

Jed is the type of guy women want to go Bobbit on. The true definition of a Fboi and manipulator. We’ll see more next week .
Jhmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+112
eusebeia
rosepetals
Amethyst
Linds911
Fleurdesel