SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:56 pm

But what a coup if he didn’t show up!!

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:36 pm

LaineyG wrote:Hannah is happy in la getting ready for DWTS.  Hed is dead to her and her family. Remember “what’s a Jed?”   Hannah is prob single ready to dance and mingle (maybe with Tyler or Pete or someone new) and stand on her own.  Maybe she won’t go as hard with him as she did with Luke. If I was Jed’s family I would suggest him passing in the afr.  Of course this is all just my opinion.  Smiley
Regarding the bolded.....is that a fact? I must of missed it. Thanks.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:41 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
LaineyG wrote:Hannah is happy in la getting ready for DWTS.  Hed is dead to her and her family. Remember “what’s a Jed?”   Hannah is prob single ready to dance and mingle (maybe with Tyler or Pete or someone new) and stand on her own.  Maybe she won’t go as hard with him as she did with Luke. If I was Jed’s family I would suggest him passing in the afr.  Of course this is all just my opinion.  Smiley
Regarding the bolded.....is that a fact?  I must of missed it.  Thanks.

It isn’t a fact. Just an assumption.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:16 am

Jed will be at ATFR. It will be his time to speak after having a muzzle on for so long. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:38 am

Yes, and he's so great at spinning yarns, it will be nauseating to watch. gag.

jmo
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:29 am

I won't be watching Jed's portion of ATFR.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:24 am

Mommyof2 wrote:Jed will be at ATFR.  It will be his time to speak after having a muzzle on for so long.   Jmo.  

I don’t really think he’s had a muzzle on. I don’t think he has an explanation other than I’m sorry. We shall see.JMO
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by North Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:32 am

Pattycake92 wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:Jed will be at ATFR.  It will be his time to speak after having a muzzle on for so long.   Jmo.  

I don’t really think he’s had a muzzle on. I don’t think he has an explanation other than I’m sorry. We shall see.JMO

I agree. Yeah, I found the notion of Jed being on lockdown interesting. I think ABC told him not to address the girlfriend rumors but I don't think they locked him out of his social media accounts -- he has been sparsely active on social media -- liking a few things here and there and then asking for people to lay off his family and Hannah (instagram). I'm willing to bet he could've continued to promote the show, and himself (obviously) but was cautioned by someone that it wouldn't be a good look and would only draw attention to himself.

It will be really interesting to hear what he has to say on ATFR.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:33 am

What fun we will have watching Jed's body language. I hope he or someone from his camp has told him about shaking his head no when saying I was in love with her.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:45 am

Pattycake92 wrote:

IMO that's really about all he can say. Any attempt to refute the text and photographic evidence that Haley has provided is, IMO, "Jenna Cooper / Forensic Analysis" level folly. I'd be a little surprised if the show addresses the "wannmakeout y/n" texts but only because that evidence comes from RS and I don't think they want to give credit to RS. But it's out there, it's at least semi-public and the only reason those texts haven't been made openly public is because RS had a "rare" show of decency. That's the risk that Jed faces when / if he speaks. And that's not the only thing out there, IMO - I can think of more and who knows how much more none of us really knows about.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:50 am

Doggoneit wrote:What fun we will have watching Jed's body language.  I hope he or someone from his camp has told him about shaking his head no when saying I was in love with her.

Yeah. The thing is, that's a subconscious thing - even if he knows he's doing it and tries to control it, IMO he probably can't completely suppress it. And there are also other clues indicating deception that haven't been as widely talked about so far - even if he's reading here. There's reasons why I haven't talked about them - and don't plan to.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:18 am

In Australia we had some kind similar drama on season 2 bachelor (Blake Garvey). Ecept it was the bachelor who got the full blame.

The F1 was rejected right after the FRC. Bachelor got second thought and decided to go with his F3. But he went few weeks after the FRC if I well remember.

The F1, Sam Frost, used and abused IN MY OPINION, the SM and played victim, yelling bloody murder because the guy played ghost right after the FRC. He did not even spend a night with her. As soon as the FRC was over, he was gone.

Sam Frost got allllllll the SM in her favor. Blake was enemy public #1 for months and months. Sam made interviews upon interviews playing victim and honest, she was a real bleach. Okay he picked her but nothing happened after than, no promises, no sex, nothing. (she became so famous that from broken money when she arrived as contestant, she got a job at a famous radio and is now an actress in a popular TV show... she also OF COURSE became the next bachelorette, got the guy she wanted but sadly her F1 has or had depression issues, they brokeup... when she was on radio, her real personality shined and not very brightly IMO).

My point is that Blake could not speak AT ALL. His contract forbade him to explain that he could not let go his F3 and he made a mistake, influenced by the prods on set.

I think the guy never recover really. He dated his F3 for a year and then they broke up, still under the SM pressure. The F1 got everything she wanted just by being very present on SM, mags, radios, TV... she even got the right to re-sell her engagement ring for herself. And ONLY because the bachelor, Blake, just realized in real life that he made a mistake and his F3 was the one he truly fell in love.

Meaning FOR ME, that until the FRC, nobody know each other. And IN MY OPINION, it remains a miracle they still date after the show.

So for me, Jed is under the same kind of restriction. He just could not speak until the finale.

IN MY OPINION

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+112
eusebeia
rosepetals
Amethyst
Linds911
Fleurdesel