SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by SarahD Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:31 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:Didn't notice before but why is Jed not looking at the camera in that photo?  Who was he looking at off to the side?

Maybe an ex-GF? giggling

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:32 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzq_bYxl9yJ/?igshid=1sbct833ypmc

Jed posted. The hate on SM needs to stop. Seriously. Stop.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:38 pm

Well, he should have thought of the consequences of his actions. This show involved families. If he walked away at episode 5, there wouldn’t have had hometowns that exposed his family.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:39 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzq_bYxl9yJ/?igshid=1sbct833ypmc

Jed posted.  The hate on SM needs to stop.  Seriously.  Stop.  

Sorry but it needs to stop here too ! JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:42 pm

I'm gonna continue talking sh*t about Jed until I see fit to stop. He's a liar and a hypocrite. He's not a victim. Everything he's experiencing is because of his own choices. His family should be left alone (with the exception of opinions on tonight's episode), & he shouldn't be getting death threats, but that's it. Everything else is fair game and I hope people continue to fry him on SM tonight, tomorrow, & until the end of the season Smiley. All JMO.

Last edited by ReneeM on Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:45 pm; edited 2 times in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:42 pm

SarahD wrote:Well, he should have thought of the consequences of his actions. This show involved families. If he walked away at episode 5, there wouldn’t have had hometowns that exposed his family.

Is it worth sending threats to his family or attacking them verbally in public. No. The answer is no.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:43 pm

whit90 wrote:

People are allowed to post what they want. There is a fan thread if you don't like seeing it.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:43 pm

I feel bad for his family but jed wanted fame, so hope he’s enjoying his newfound celebrity now.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:45 pm

whit90 wrote:

I disagree. I believe that by putting himself on national TV he has opened himself to judgment on things he does and says. He has made some very unsavoury decisions and because he put himself on national Tv should be called out for them.

He and his family do not deserve to be threatened or cyber bullied, that is inexcusable. But I do not see people on here wishing him or or family ill will. Rather people are judging him for being a chitty person IMO.

All IMO.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by teamfiercelove Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:47 pm

It is awful his family and friends are being dragged into this. I also think it’s one thing to call him out for bad behavior on say this board or reddit but it’s another to send him death threats on social media which is unacceptable. People are crazy and they need to get a life and lay off. That being said I wish he would’ve had a little more regard for these women's’ mental health when he cheated on them, lied to them, manipulated them, told one she took him away from Jesus by sleeping with him, and emotionally abused one to the point of an eating disorder. I’m not saying he deserves the extent of the hate he’s getting and his loved ones absolutely do not. He’s made some abhorrent choices regarding women imo but you would think he’s a serial killer with some of the comments he gets. People saying “how’s your girlfriend?” is deserved but threats are not. I hope this can be a lesson for him moving forward in to treat others how you want to be treated. Additionally, to future contestants, don’t put your life in the public eye if you have lots of skeletons like these in your closet.

All JMO, obviously what I’ve accused him of, aside from the Haley situation is rumored and not proven.

teamfiercelove

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:51 pm

I bet he knows his family is going to come off looking shady in the show today which is why he already made this post in advance to get ahead of it like he did with his "platform" confession. It sucks that his actions led to his families safety but this feels more calculated timing wise. Where was he when Hannah was getting cyber bullied ? Why was openly mocking Luke P and Scott ? Wasn't he also doing the same thing he is asking others not to do ?

Last edited by misslurking on Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:52 pm

No one deserves death threats. But I find that post very manipulative, just like Jed. You did this completely to yourself, dude. And Hannah and Haley have received so much second hand hatred cause of his actions to boot. Sorry, not sorry. I also plan to keep talking about it here so long as it’s a relevant topic. It’s allowed.

I’m annoyed so many of the men from this season are coming out of the woodwork to like that, when they all basically ignored Hannah’s post. Screw them.

Last edited by sosleepy on Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

+95
britt9138
Bachhh022
Fleurdesel
essiev
Summerfun1980