SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:25 pm

SarahD wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
SarahD wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:^^  That passage in the Bible is about God.  Not everything has a hidden meaning, imho.  

The underlined with hearts is not a passage from the Bible. It's actually more of an interpretation. So I think Hannah is reflecting on what is happening in her life like I normally do when I'm reading my daily devotional.

I think she knows what's coming to her is some s**tstorm but she's hopeful for somethig better. All JMO

Hannah has a book on the left side and the Bible on the right.  I was referring to the passage she has highlighted in 2 Corinthians.  

I was referring to the underlined with hearts on the LEFT side which @Diana highlighted when she posted that picture, which I believe is a reflection on what is going on in her life (which most likely is very much related to her current Bachelorette experience) . All JMO.

And I was referring to the right side which is the Bible passage. From what I could tell, @Diana seems to think it is a clue. I say it is just a Bible passage. Jmo. Moving on now.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by Bleiby527 Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:27 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
SarahD wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
SarahD wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:^^  That passage in the Bible is about God.  Not everything has a hidden meaning, imho.  

The underlined with hearts is not a passage from the Bible. It's actually more of an interpretation. So I think Hannah is reflecting on what is happening in her life like I normally do when I'm reading my daily devotional.

I think she knows what's coming to her is some s**tstorm but she's hopeful for somethig better. All JMO

Hannah has a book on the left side and the Bible on the right.  I was referring to the passage she has highlighted in 2 Corinthians.  

I was referring to the underlined with hearts on the LEFT side which @Diana highlighted when she posted that picture, which I believe is a reflection on what is going on in her life (which most likely is very much related to her current Bachelorette experience) . All JMO.

And I was referring to the right side which is the Bible passage. From what I could tell, @Diana seems to think it is a clue.  I say it is just a Bible passage.  Jmo.  Moving on now.  

I think the left side of Hannah's post this morning was a clue as to how she's feeling about the Bachelorette and her love life (I have to trust that first comes the dust and then comes the making of something even better) and the right side is just a bible verse that she has highlighted in the past. Although I assume the content on the left (a book by https://www.instagram.com/lysaterkeurst/ called It's Not Supposed to be this way) was also referring to the content on the right (2 Corinthians) in some way as well. I'm not Christian, I'm Jewish and not religious at that, so morning devotionals are not my area of expertise. JMO.

Last edited by Bleiby527 on Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:48 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:From what I could tell, @Diana seems to think it is a clue.  I say it is just a Bible passage.  Jmo.  Moving on now.  
I am not being snarky but please don't put words in my mouth. I just posted what she posted..i never said it was it was a clue.

This is the SM thread so I posted her IG story rather its a clue or not is for everyone to decide for themselves. JMO

Also back on topic: (In my opinion) rather or not Hannah loved Jed then.. It's clear she hates him now when it actually matters.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:05 am

Just came here to say that Tyler will reach 800k any minute now and that growth is an incredible feat that I’m not sure was ever recorded in the show’ s history. Please correct me if I’m wrong with proper stats.
The HTD episode will be a turning point I think in Hannah’s journey and it’s going to be very interesting to see each family dynamic. I also can’t wait to get more previews and s/c after tomorrow’s episode. We are still missing many important scenes to piece together the last few
weeks.
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:33 am

Diana wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:From what I could tell, @Diana seems to think it is a clue.  I say it is just a Bible passage.  Jmo.  Moving on now.  
I am not being snarky but please don't put words in my mouth. I just posted what she posted..i never said it was it was a clue.

This is the SM thread so I posted her IG story rather its a clue or not is for everyone to decide for themselves. JMO

Also back on topic: (In my opinion) rather or not Hannah loved Jed then.. It's clear she hates him now when it actually matters.

I apologize.  It was @blueblues who posted about the Bible verse and was referencing it could be a clue about Tyler.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:42 am

Chris Randone just announced on Twitter he is going to be on GMA on Tuesday. He said he can’t wait to talk about the hometowns especially Jed’s and Lukes. He also follows Tyler.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:47 am

LaineyG wrote:Chris Randone just announced on Twitter he is going to be on GMA on Tuesday.  He said he can’t wait to talk about the hometowns especially Jed’s and Lukes.  He also follows Tyler.  

dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:24 am

Did he mean that in a good way or a bad way? I still remember Ben's mom's energy towards Lauren and Arie's mom towards Becca. I think Jed's mom has the worst facial and verbal expressions toward Hannah.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:54 am

bluwavz wrote:
Cari wrote:
HEA wrote:A little bit offtopic  IMO

Where do we classify Spotify/Apple Music playlists and its discussion of the contestants then?

Serious question to the mods

I think Spotify/Apple Music playlists are just fine in this thread but that's just me. I'll tag the other mods for their opinions @GuardianAngel @Kashathediva @albean99 @lipsis @Linds911 @Bet2Win

Fine with me too.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 9 8367-910 Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 9 I_got_13 Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 9 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 9 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:21 am

Mommyof2 wrote:
Diana wrote:

I apologize.  It was @blueblues who posted about the Bible verse and was referencing it could be a clue about Tyler.
I actually never said it was a clue to Tyler either. Forgot to mention it. laugh out loud
But yeah, let’s add it to the huge pile of clues to Tyler. Smiley
JMO.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:09 am

blueblues wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
Diana wrote:

I actually never said it was a clue to Tyler either. Forgot to mention it. laugh out loud
But yeah, let’s add it to the huge pile of clues to Tyler. Smiley
JMO.

Did anyone mention what is marked on the page to the right?
So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.
OK, girl. We are waiting for the unseen. Bring it on! :yes:

Sounds like you thought it was a clue. no idea I simply thought it was a highlighted Bible verse from the past, but we can agree to disagree. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:47 pm

Ultra promotion of Tyler on IG. Bacheloretteabc, producer and CH all posted the same clip. Excited to see it though. They do have physical chemistry between Tyler and Hannah even if the emotional is a bit lacking (for me).

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

+95
britt9138
Bachhh022
Fleurdesel
essiev
Summerfun1980