SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by LoveDovez Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:51 am

Ash2214 wrote:@sosleepy @bleuberry@Pattycake92 thank you ladies for saving me the time of writing a long post laugh out loud I’m definitely aware of what happened at the end of filming. I simply believe it just doesn’t mean that something can’t happen now for Hannah and Tyler. 

On another note, Tyler’s mom reposts every story she gets tagged in on IG.

It would have been OK if you had written the story, but no need for it since I've read the story about it 100 times now. Hannah isn't Jason nor is she RE..IMO..
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:58 am

IMO, none of them were the love of her life during filming.

She was attracted to all of them for very different reasons. Each stood out to her for those differing reasons. Most leads can make that cut after hometowns with clarity. Hannah couldn't. IMO she still didn't have enough information about Jed and Luke to make that decision. Yeah, TPTB had their hand in it as well but if she had any clarity about Luke, she would not have taken him along and vice versa.

I still stand by Tyler was leading the pack but she got scared at the end and went with the one she felt comfortable with.

Who knows... maybe the way Tyler handled the breakup got her started doubting her decision. The girl just wasn't bubbly and excited in post filming media interviews.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 66 1646190589

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:00 am

Ash2214 wrote:@sosleepy @bleuberry @pattycake92 thank you ladies for saving me the time of writing a long post laugh out loud I’m definitely aware of what happened at the end of filming. I simply believe it just doesn’t mean that something can’t happen now for Hannah and Tyler. 

On another note, Tyler’s mom reposts every story she gets tagged in on IG.
Count me in with this A-team user list too please laugh out loud this is some heavyweight poster company here!! Furthermore, I think Hannah is already starting to build her own narrative around this by saying she kept Luke so long bc she was insecure in the lead role and he showed so much interest. This will be a super nice segue into extending this to jed vs Tyler if she and Tyler were to reconcile and she’d need to answer these questions why she chose jed- a man who was overt in his “love” for her versus Tyler who gave off a smooth vibe to her on the show.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:06 am

I don't care what happened during the show. I am interested in seeing her explain her thought process during it all. Hopefully she keeps it honest. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:13 am

bluwavz wrote:

Thanks! I'm so excited to see everything unfold and for Hannah to explain her choices.

Also Chris is me. Wth Hannah!

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 66 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:15 am

Tyler just reposted this from a fan account. He seems excited for Fs!!

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 66 F7ffe510

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:18 am

Added 35 minutes ago to TC's Spotify:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0jq4ipAKj4

Which would have been 6:15am in LA.

Also, with regard to the above repost, don't you think he would say something about watching it with his mom if he was home?

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Soleil Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:32 am

I wonder who runs that fan account? Could it be someone who knows Tyler?

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:37 am

Doggoneit wrote:Added 35 minutes ago to TC's Spotify:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0jq4ipAKj4

Which would have been 6:15am in LA.  

Also, with regard to the above repost, don't you think he would say something about watching it with his mom if he was home?
Once again, pretty suitable lyrics. Smiley
Wherever he is, he is still on eastern time, so it’s not that early for him. And if he is where I hope he is and needs to sneak out for his daily run, there is no better time than 6 AM. I suppose he listens to music when he runs.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:46 am

@blueblues Yes...just flew back from LA yesterday. All weekend we were up by 4:30 am. TC has a separate list of running.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:53 am

I think when Hannah went back home after being in love with two men (I do think we’ll see her tell both) and choosing one because you had to take a gamble on who was the most authentic, she realized she picked the most inauthentic guy there. Tyler, much to her surprise was who he portrayed and even better. Let’s see what she says on ATFR. But my guess is, if SM is any indication, she knew early on she made a mistake and wants to right that wrong if parties are willing.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:08 am

sosleepy wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:Fans want to rewrite history as though Tyler is Hannah's "real love". She is a spirited, willful, stubborn girl, IMO. We saw that many times. If Tyler had been the love of her life, the husband she really wanted to spend her life with, she would have chosen him. Not only IMO but, EVIDENTLY.

Is Becca the love of Arie’s life, the wife he really wanted to spend life with? How about Melissa? Is she the love of Jason’s life, his wife? Lauren and Molly beg to differ. People make mistakes and sometimes a second chance works out for the best.  IMO of course, but also evidently. :gotcha:

IMO The evidence in this case says if not Jed, then Luke. If she wound up sleeping with Peter as rumored then, perhaps Tyler was three or four. In any case, Arie and the others seemed to at least have it narrowed down to top 2. This girl, not so much.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

+95
britt9138
Bachhh022
Fleurdesel
essiev
Summerfun1980