SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by bleuberry Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:12 am

Chgohighlife wrote:
sosleepy wrote:

Is Becca the love of Arie’s life, the wife he really wanted to spend life with? How about Melissa? Is she the love of Jason’s life, his wife? Lauren and Molly beg to differ. People make mistakes and sometimes a second chance works out for the best.  IMO of course, but also evidently. :gotcha:

IMO The evidence in this case says if not Jed, then Luke. If she wound up sleeping with Peter as rumored then, perhaps Tyler was three or four. In any case, Arie and the others seemed to at least have it narrowed down to top 2. This girl, not so much.

But she did narrow it down to 2, as well see tonight next week. Jed & Tyler.

Last edited by bleuberry on Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 67 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:14 am

bleuberry wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:
sosleepy wrote:

Is Becca the love of Arie’s life, the wife he really wanted to spend life with? How about Melissa? Is she the love of Jason’s life, his wife? Lauren and Molly beg to differ. People make mistakes and sometimes a second chance works out for the best.  IMO of course, but also evidently. :gotcha:

IMO The evidence in this case says if not Jed, then Luke. If she wound up sleeping with Peter as rumored then, perhaps Tyler was three or four. In any case, Arie and the others seemed to at least have it narrowed down to top 2. This girl, not so much.

But she did narrow it down to 2, as well see tonight. Jed & Tyler.

I agree. We should revisit, after the show. Nothing to know for sure til then.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:16 am

I thought she only eliminates Luke tonight?

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:20 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:I thought she only eliminates Luke tonight?

That’s what I thought as well. I think it’s a cliffhanger tonight as to who her F2 are but could be wrong. But if Peter is eliminated tonight it’s odd he wasn’t at the MTA. The other F3s who weren’t there was due to still being on the show.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:20 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:I thought she only eliminates Luke tonight?

You're right. Traditionally it would've been tonight, but I think we're getting a to be continued.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 67 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:31 am

Alanna wrote:Tyler just reposted this from a fan account. He seems excited for Fs!!

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 67 F7ffe510

This tells me a few things....Tyler is excited for FS and DOES get a FS. He is worried his mom is watching and prob has a whole night in the RS suite.

Hannah prob slept with all three and tonight eliminates Luke and Peter ( even though Peter is left as a cliffhanger) this tells me Tyler and Jed are the final two guys. I hate all this well Tyler was number 4 or number 3 and Peter was number 2.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:47 am

I don’t think for a minute Tyler was number 3 or number 4. Peter was purely physical and I just can’t even put into words what Luke was to her. I think he had a weird hold on her, but I don’t know how to categorize him on the number scale.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:54 am

There is no way she was into Peter more than Tyler. She only had 1 date with Peter and 2 with Jed and Tyler. Luke also got only 1 and it was terrible.

Her sleeping with Peter does not mean that she was emotionally connected to him the same way she was emotionally connected to Tyler and Jed. It just means she wanted to have sex with him.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:59 am

Julie81 wrote:I don’t think for a minute Tyler was number 3 or number 4. Peter was purely physical and I just can’t even put into words what Luke was to her. I think he had a weird hold on her, but I don’t know how to categorize him on the number scale.

IMO, Luke was #1 for a looonnng time. That's why the other guys were so frustrated and also why he was such a jackazz. He knew it, tptb knew it (which is why they kept putting him back in her face) and the other guys did too. Don't ask me to explain why because he makes my skin crawl, just watch her behavior whenever she talks about him, defends him and cancels cocktail parties because she is hearing things she doesn't like about him from the others.
Jed, IMO was always #2. That's why she told him and him only, she was falling in love with him and even moreso, that's why even though his family practically each broke their backs waving, wearing, eating, singing RED FLAGS ---- Hannah totally ignored them.
If Peter is WM guy and he was always #4 ---- you interpret that however you like.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:06 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:There is no way she was into Peter more than Tyler. She only had 1 date with Peter and 2 with Jed and Tyler. Luke also got only 1 and it was terrible.

Her sleeping with Peter does not mean that she was emotionally connected to him the same way she was emotionally connected to Tyler and Jed. It just means she wanted to have sex with him.

And I can’t blame her she has been kissing and rubbing on these good looking guys for weeks. In a normal relationship it would have probably already moved to the next level. They were all probably ready to release that tension. Doesn’t mean he was her F1 just that they were attracted to each other and I can’t blame them.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:07 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
Julie81 wrote:I don’t think for a minute Tyler was number 3 or number 4. Peter was purely physical and I just can’t even put into words what Luke was to her. I think he had a weird hold on her, but I don’t know how to categorize him on the number scale.

IMO, Luke was #1 for a looonnng time. That's why the other guys were so frustrated and also why he was such a jackazz. He knew it, tptb knew it (which is why they kept putting him back in her face) and the other guys did too. Don't ask me to explain why because he makes my skin crawl, just watch her behavior whenever she talks about him, defends him and cancels cocktail parties because she is hearing things she doesn't like about him from the others.
Jed, IMO was always #2. That's why she told him and him only, she was falling in love with him and even moreso, that's why even though his family practically each broke their backs waving, wearing, eating, singing RED FLAGS ---- Hannah totally ignored them.
If Peter is WM guy and he was always #4 ---- you interpret that however you like.

I interpret it as Hannah wanted to sleep with Peter in a windmill, and not having anything to do with any ranking? A lot of women can separate sex from love.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:10 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:

I interpret it as Hannah wanting to sleep with Peter in a windmill, and not having anything to do with any ranking? A lot of women can separate sex from love.

People keep saying this but she’s on a show looking to find a husband not love island or mtv’s are you the one?. Her screwing Peter just because doesn’t really fit the program she’s on. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

+95
britt9138
Bachhh022
Fleurdesel
essiev
Summerfun1980