SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by bleuberry Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:12 pm

The real kicker is the ex's timing - I know she struggled with whether or not to come forward, but she ended up waiting a couple weeks, enough time for people to prop Peter up as one of the remaining 2 good guys, for Jed's news to settle, then drops this in his final week on the show ON fantasy suites day. Wonder what Peter is thinking rn, and Hannah for that matter.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 76 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by Doggoneit Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:15 pm

@bleuberry I mean...I am just worried about his parents. Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 76 1f625

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:22 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Diana wrote:Dead at Hannah literally roasting the only man during filming who isn't a f*ckboy based on his looks alone. Jokes on her.
Hannah watching her season rn laugh out loud

x

Renee!!! Why did you do this to me? laugh out loud terrifying.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:23 pm

[quote="Dutchy23"]
SarahD wrote:Yeah what pool pic?

Arie and Becca Smiley
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:25 pm

I might be the only one, but I don’t want them to post some super obvious picture/hint. I’m preferring the subtlety and am looking forward to the pure pandemonium of them being together at AFR and the HUGE FREAKING BOMB that is about to be dropped on all of Bachelor Nation. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by North Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:26 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
North wrote:Oh no. Poor Pilot Pete!

I loved the reveal that the girlfriend stayed with Peter at his Parents' house when visiting. And then to hear them talk (on HTD) about how devastated their son was over their alleged break-up. Yikes, that had to hurt.

This season is the best ever. EVER!!!!

I am not convinced this is the relationship he was referring to in home towns.  I am at work so will read it all later.

If December isn’t soon enough to break up when is?  She always s would have been hurt.   Also we need to hold the women to the same standards but we haven’t been.

It's just a hot mess all the way around and I love it!

Peter broke up with his girlfriend b/c he wanted something else...to be on The Bachelorette. Fine. She obviously wasn't the girl for him. Still fine. But two things stick out in the article:

1) Girlfriend obviously thought they were exclusive and now she's getting lots of reports that Peter was cheating on her. NOT GOOD.

2) Girlfriend thought they were exclusive (see #1 above) and he was reaffirming that belief b/c he wanted her to move out, made plans for New Years Eve and Costa Rica trip in March. Only to find out when his picture was released for the show that he was being courted by the Bachelorette behind her back while simultaneously talking about their theoretical future (house, children, etc...) NOT GOOD.

Then his social media clean-up -- pretty smart IMO but also pretty calculated (Jed should've taken notes). Again, Peter wanted The Bachelorette more than he wanted her. Fine. But be upfront about it ... I mean at least Jed told Haley.

Be honest and communicate better. That's it.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by North Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:27 pm

sosleepy wrote:I might be the only one, but I don’t want them to post some super obvious picture/hint. I’m preferring the subtlety and am looking forward to the pure pandemonium of them being together at AFR and the HUGE FREAKING BOMB that is about to be dropped on all of Bachelor Nation. laugh out loud

Yup. Some BTS photos of them would be great to drop at ATFR.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:38 pm

North wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:
North wrote:Oh no. Poor Pilot Pete!

I loved the reveal that the girlfriend stayed with Peter at his Parents' house when visiting. And then to hear them talk (on HTD) about how devastated their son was over their alleged break-up. Yikes, that had to hurt.

This season is the best ever. EVER!!!!

I am not convinced this is the relationship he was referring to in home towns.  I am at work so will read it all later.

If December isn’t soon enough to break up when is?  She always s would have been hurt.   Also we need to hold the women to the same standards but we haven’t been.

It's just a hot mess all the way around and I love it!  

Peter broke up with his girlfriend b/c he wanted something else...to be on The Bachelorette. Fine. She obviously wasn't the girl for him. Still fine. But two things stick out in the article:

1) Girlfriend obviously thought they were exclusive and now she's getting lots of reports that Peter was cheating on her. NOT GOOD.

2) Girlfriend thought they were exclusive (see #1 above) and he was reaffirming that belief b/c he wanted her to move out, made plans for New Years Eve and Costa Rica trip in March. Only to find out when his picture was released for the show that he was being courted by the Bachelorette behind her back while simultaneously talking about their theoretical future (house, children, etc...)  NOT GOOD.

Then his social media clean-up -- pretty smart IMO but also pretty calculated (Jed should've taken notes). Again, Peter wanted The Bachelorette more than he wanted her. Fine. But be upfront about it ... I mean at least Jed told Haley.

Be honest and communicate better. That's it.

There really is no better communication than a break-up. He's sounding pretty upfront to me and she is sounding a little bit dense. She was a GIRLFRIEND trying to behave like she had a lifetime commitment when clearly she did not. It was seven months ago. He broke up with you. Done. Blow your nose. Fix your makeup. You're not famous. Grow up and move on. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:45 pm

Alanna wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:@teamfiercelove just noticed that! They didn’t even tag them in the picture either, so it’s interesting that he randomly decided to follow that account.

Sus. laugh out loud
Literally this the most dramatic post show era ever!! I don’t know where to go and what to freak out abt first!!

Right? I want to run and scream about everything...in every direction. But I won’t. I’m going to remain calm. I’m calm. I’m fine. It’s fine. I’m not calm. And I’m not fine, ok!!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:49 pm

At this point I don’t know if Lauren Zima is shipping Tyler and Hannah, or openly hitting on Tyler herself Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 76 1f601

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:49 pm

Julie81 wrote:
Alanna wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:@teamfiercelove just noticed that! They didn’t even tag them in the picture either, so it’s interesting that he randomly decided to follow that account.

Sus. laugh out loud
Literally this the most dramatic post show era ever!! I don’t know where to go and what to freak out abt first!!

Right? I want to run and scream about everything...in every direction. But I won’t. I’m going to remain calm. I’m calm. I’m fine. It’s fine. I’m not calm. And I’m not fine, ok!!

Dang girl! Are you in my head ? Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 76 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:53 pm

These guys who dump their gfs and then go on the show reminds me that Jason (Becca's season) called his former gfs (from years before the show started) to let them know what he was doing and that he would be respectful to their former relationship. Now that is a stand-up guy!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

+95
britt9138
Bachhh022
Fleurdesel
essiev
Summerfun1980