SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 35 of 65 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 50 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by okkaayy Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:38 am

avacaroline wrote:
Soleil wrote:Porto’s is very popular/crowded with several locations in LA/OC. I was just at the one she was spotted at a few days ago. Too bad I missed her! I also remembered that when Tyler was in LA he had a picture of In N Out which was sleuthed to be next to Hollywood High School. Porto’s and HHS are not very far from each other...coincidence I suppose dizzy

Wait, so this Porto location is close to the same In and Out that Tyler went to when he was in LA?

No not super close but definitely not far.  The Porto’s is in Burbank, about a 15 minute drive no traffic to in n out. That in n out is right next to Hollywood and highland, aka the big tourist area of Hollywood.

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Soleil Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:40 am

avacaroline wrote:
Soleil wrote:Porto’s is very popular/crowded with several locations in LA/OC. I was just at the one she was spotted at a few days ago. Too bad I missed her! I also remembered that when Tyler was in LA he had a picture of In N Out which was sleuthed to be next to Hollywood High School. Porto’s and HHS are not very far from each other...coincidence I suppose dizzy

Wait, so this Porto location is close to the same In and Out that Tyler went to when he was in LA?

I remember that it was said the In N Out was next to HHS. If that is true then the Porto’s she’s tagged in is about 5-10 miles away.

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:42 am

Also, it looks like the boys were staying in the Hollywood hills near Runyon canyon which is in between that in n out and Porto’s, just for comparison sake. I know they had all flown out by the time Tyler got to LA.

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:52 am

So, it’s possible that Hannah and Tyler were staying 5-10 min away from each other when he was in town? Or is that a stretch to assume? I’m not familiar with LA. Do we know where she was staying?
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:58 am

avacaroline wrote:So, it’s possible that Hannah and Tyler were staying  5-10 min away from each other when he was in town? Or is that a stretch to assume? I’m not familiar with LA. Do we know where she was staying?

Nothing in la is 5-10 minutes. 20 minutes is considered a reasonable distance. From what she’s been tagged in ( lunch at the ivy, the drive with the stylist, Porto’s ) IMO shes staying somewhere in the Hollywood area. Be it the Hollywood hills, West Hollywood, los Feliz, etc no idea, but she’s in that area and not the west side.

I grew up in LA. fairly familiar with the geography.

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:02 am

okkaayy wrote:
avacaroline wrote:So, it’s possible that Hannah and Tyler were staying  5-10 min away from each other when he was in town? Or is that a stretch to assume? I’m not familiar with LA. Do we know where she was staying?

Nothing in la is 5-10 minutes. 20 minutes is considered a reasonable distance. From what she’s been tagged in ( lunch at the ivy, the drive with the stylist, Porto’s ) IMO shes staying somewhere in the Hollywood area. Be it the Hollywood hills, West Hollywood, los Feliz, etc no idea, but she’s in that area and not the west side.

Ok this isn’t a groundbreaking discovery? Where I live, if you’re staying 10-15 min from each other, you may as well be having a sleepover. 😂😂😂
avacaroline
avacaroline

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:06 am

avacaroline wrote:
okkaayy wrote:

Ok this isn’t a groundbreaking discovery? Where I live, if you’re staying 10-15 min from each other, you may as well be having a sleepover.  😂😂😂

Haha in LA it’s very common to have to drive 45 minutes to get anywhere. And the traffic.. it’s why people don’t tend to leave their areas. Honestly, Tyler flying into Burbank specifically says more to me than the in n out.

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:10 am

@okkaayy, so cool you that you know the LA area well. Do you happen to know if ABC studio/production office is in the Hollywood area as well. Just curious why Tyler flew into Burbank vs LAX compared to other contestants that we have sleuthed in the past that flew via LAX for show related activities, TIA.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:15 am

@okkaayy thank you for the insight!
avacaroline
avacaroline

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:23 am

mercieme wrote:@okkaayy, so cool you that you know the LA area well. Do you happen to know if ABC studio/production office is in the Hollywood area as well. Just curious why Tyler flew into Burbank vs LAX compared to other contestants that we have sleuthed in the past that flew via LAX for show related activities, TIA.

ABC is in Burbank. Most of the major studios are. Tyler flew JetBlue, which is known for having a nonstop flight to Burbank from jfk. Most people who fly to Burbank do it because it’s significantly less hassle than LAX and if they’re going for the film studios, it’s a lot closer. It’s also significantly more discreet. This is why it stood out to me. I know bachelor people tend to fly delta, but Burbank feels like a deliberate choice because it’s not usually cheaper than LAX. I don’t think delta has very many cross country flights to Burbank, it’s definitely more of a regional airport. If you have no need to go to west la ( like say for a 48 hour trip.. ) it makes a lot of sense to me.

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:29 am

okkaayy wrote:
mercieme wrote:@okkaayy, so cool you that you know the LA area well. Do you happen to know if ABC studio/production office is in the Hollywood area as well. Just curious why Tyler flew into Burbank vs LAX compared to other contestants that we have sleuthed in the past that flew via LAX for show related activities, TIA.

ABC is in Burbank. Most of the major studios are. Tyler flew JetBlue, which is known for having a nonstop flight to Burbank from jfk. Most people who fly to Burbank do it because it’s significantly less hassle than LAX and if they’re going for the film studios, it’s a lot closer. It’s also significantly more discreet. This is why it stood out to me. I know bachelor people tend to fly delta, but Burbank feels like a deliberate choice because it’s not  usually cheaper than LAX.  I don’t think delta has very many cross country flights to Burbank, it’s definitely more of a regional airport. If you have no need to go to west la ( like say for a 48 hour trip.. ) it makes a lot of sense to me.

All of the above...PLUS there are way less paparazzi at Burbank... much easier to fly under the radar, no pun intended. So, it works both ways, from Hannah or Tyler going East or West...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:12 am

Thank you both!
avacaroline
avacaroline

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 65 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 50 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+75
Linds911
Aunties_Love
Rizzo2435
Bachhh022
rosepetals