SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 36 of 65 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 50 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by pavalygurl Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:44 pm

Hotmomma wrote:Isn’t Porto’s a Cuban bakery? :stirthepot
I know there no meaning really. But at peters HTD they had Cuban food because his mom is Cuban!
Ps I know Peter is F3
Regardless she looks very happy!

Porto's is a Cuban restaurant with a great bakery.  There is one on Magnolia in Glendale just next to Burbank.  ABC has studios in both Glendale and Burbank CA.   The one on Magnolia is kind of close (10-15 mins depending on traffic) to the studios where MTA/ATFR etc have been filmed in the past.  LAX is not close to most production/network areas.  Plus it is a royal PIA to get in and out of now due to consturction.  Burbank airport is a breeze and literally in the same neighborhood as ABC.

ETA:  There was a small, boutique motel/hotel called Tangerine in the area.  I remember reading that Ali stayed there during her time as Bachelorette, for post-production stuff.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Hotmomma Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:34 pm

@pavalygurl I wonder which one she was at? I tried to find it but they just listed the 4 Stores! Thank you
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:48 pm

Hotmomma wrote:@pavalygurl I wonder which one she was at? I tried to find it but they just listed the 4 Stores! Thank you

I can't open the IG on here. I'll try on IG or whatever. I only "know" the one in Glendale. Maybe once I see the IG I can compare the company website to see if I can tell which location.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:55 pm

Only Tyler and Peter showed us their locations so far today. Tyler in New York doing a abcfoodtours fund raiser event. Peter with his brother going to watch the Lion King.

No sign of Jed and Hannah so far today. Saw a tweet about someone seeing Hannah out last night but no location was given on the tweet. Jed from what I can tell hasn't been on social media so far today. Hannah only had a couple likes.

Last edited by smg2587 on Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:59 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:@pavalygurl I wonder which one she was at? I tried to find it but they just listed the 4 Stores! Thank you

I can't open the IG on here.  I'll try on IG or whatever.  I only "know" the one in Glendale.  Maybe once I see the IG I can compare the company website to see if I can tell which location.

She was at the one in Burbank. I’ve been there before. Glendale doesn’t have the same sign.

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:05 pm

dee wrote:Hannah's still in LA. Tagged by this user:
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0KXYyUA11k/

This page is no longer available for me. Did anyone s/cap it?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:29 pm

okkaayy wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:

I can't open the IG on here.  I'll try on IG or whatever.  I only "know" the one in Glendale.  Maybe once I see the IG I can compare the company website to see if I can tell which location.

She was at the one in Burbank. I’ve been there before. Glendale doesn’t have the same sign.
Thank you!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:09 am

okkaayy wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:

My bad.  I was thinking the Magnolia Blvd one was already into Glendale, but you are correct it is in Burbank, and close to a number of BN type of sites. I can't get the IG post to open either...no longer available.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:52 am

Someone remind me, when do the f1 & f2 each need to be in LA for the finale?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:31 pm

Alanna wrote:Someone remind me, when do the f1 & f2 each need to be in LA for the finale?

Usually the F1 is in SHV with the lead like a few days in advance. F2 comes whenever. I think PK didn’t fly out until like the day before?
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:34 pm

So what do we think, is Hannah doing a people magazine shoot alone on Friday? Going with the single and powerful woman headline?

I thought it was interesting Andi did a Q&A last night and someone asked her who she thought won Hannah’s season and her reply was “Hannah.”
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:39 pm

@SeekAny I will put money that Ty is and has always been F1 and engaged . At least we have a week to see if all the press and second spoiler was just smoke and mirrors .
I say it was .
A combined effort to give Hannah her surprise ending she keeps stating she wanted.
Imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 65 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 50 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+75
Linds911
Aunties_Love
Rizzo2435
Bachhh022
rosepetals