SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Cari Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:03 am

For a moment i had to blink twice to see if i'm in the right thread. I thought for a second i was NOT in the fan thread forum with talks of Tyler nor Hannah NOT feeling anything for each other.

In that note, i still honestly believe and i am willing to eat crow especially what i'm seeing before my eyes in SM. Tannah, yes both Tyler and Hannah could NOT have Friendzoned each other at this point. Tannah with so much sexual tension especially at the massage table?

Yeah sure. They're JUST friends. NOT.

My imo as always.

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by nannymargie Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:08 am

Tyler has a run tomorrow at Tavern on the Green at 7 as per his IG and Nick is a special quest.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:14 am

Cari wrote:For a moment i had to blink twice to see if i'm in the right thread. I thought for a second i was NOT in the fan thread forum with talks of Tyler nor Hannah NOT feeling anything for each other.

In that note, i still honestly believe and i am willing to eat crow especially what i'm seeing before my eyes in SM. Tannah, yes both Tyler and Hannah could NOT have Friendzoned each other at this point. Tannah with so much sexual tension especially at the massage table?

Yeah sure. They're JUST friends. NOT.

My imo as always.

laugh out loud i am with you buddy bestbud! ready to eat crow!

Seriously though Tyler was all for Mike for Bach and i think he is still in love with HB so thats it i am on this Tannah train untill the end! 🚋
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:29 am

beautifulxendings wrote:Sorry but nah. TPTB are holding Hannah/Tyler reunion close to their fingers, because this is going to be TV gold. No way is Hannah glowing about Tyler, liking everything about them together, LZ is captain of Tannah, CH saying things will look up.....sorry, but I think RS is getting trolled. It ain't over till the final minute of ATFR IMHO. :tinfoil

I'm with you. Still holding out hope and not believing anything until ATFR happens. Also trying to not fangirl yet in case it doesn't happen. laugh out loud Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 15 3552228123

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 15 1f49c

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 15 8367-910 Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 15 I_got_13 Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 15 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 15 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:41 am

I’m here too. Sure the spoilers says one thing. But when RS has been wrong its been mostly against the Bettes and I wonder if he dugged in his heels like he does now.? He says he has a pic. Like Chantal?
Maybe the Bettes are just better at fooling him . I wonder why he didn’t know Luke was coming back to propose ? He said no. Or the windmill he Never knew about untl MTA.
At least it shows he wasn’t told everything , even if it was a big deal in Hannah’s journey .

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:41 am

He seriously is so hot either look....Messy or Clean

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0AVPF5HZ5H/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:33 am

I’m in Australia and have only just been able to watch the FS episode. All I can say is that if Hannah doesn’t chose Tyler, then I’m lost. I am confused by everything to be honest. I’m trying to reconcile the FS dates. Peter’s was lovely, sweet and obviously passionate. Tyler’s was just the best, so organic and tender and caring and respectful. Hannah was just so overwhelmed by emotion and the extent of her feelings. Jed’s FS was very open and honest and it is clear that a Hannah is into him. I really can’t tell where he’s at and maybe this is clouded by what we know about his gf. Also, sorry but I don’t like the way he kisses (IMO Hannah just melts into Tylers kisses)

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:28 am

So random to follow Becca and Garrett. Oh well.

This means nothing. This means nothing. This means nothing. laugh out loud

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 15 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifulxendings Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:32 am

Ash2214 wrote:Now Tyler just decided to follow Becca and Garrett who Hannah has said has been really helpful to her throughout the process and they check in with each other regularly. Meh laugh out loud

"Its not over....its still not over". Nobody can convince me otherwise. :tinfoil
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:38 am

bleuberry wrote:So random to follow Becca and Garrett. Oh well.

When I saw it last night I literally said out loud “this b****” laugh out loud 

It’s just totally random and add in the fact that Hannah has said in an interview and in an IG comment that she has gotten close to Becca and has used her for advice this season? I’m tired of this laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:45 am

Ash2214 wrote:Now Tyler just decided to follow Becca and Garrett who Hannah has said has been really helpful to her throughout the process and they check in with each other regularly. Meh laugh out loud
This is abuse. Jmo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:47 am

Ash2214 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:So random to follow Becca and Garrett. Oh well.

When I saw it last night I literally said out loud “this b****” laugh out loud 

It’s just totally random and add in the fact that Hannah has said in an interview and in an IG comment that she has gotten close to Becca and has used her for advice this season? I’m tired of this laugh out loud
I hate him rn for this laugh out loud LMAO I’m personally offended. If he’s not still in love with her, he can go ahead & get outta my face with this. Go on; get!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+60
okkaayy
Purplepat
Rookie
Lucas15
livlafluv1
appiah01
Kaltie
ReneeM
Emilia23_12
lipsis
weimei113