SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Diana Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:54 am

I will literally die if these two crazies are loved up on ATFR amd fooled us all laugh out loud but for my own personal sanity I need to deattach myself and accept this will just be the worst case of soulmates not actually ending up together I have ever ever seen.

Imo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by mml060709 Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:56 am

After reading everything and being disappointed about Hannah and Tyler with no reconciliation, I decided to rewatch some episodes with new eyes. Its pretty obvious that Luke and Jed were going to be her final 2. Hannah has said several times when she begins to have feelings for someone, she narrows in on them and focuses on that. She ONLY said she had feelings of love for Jed and Luke up until now and we are going into final episode. Love at first sight with Luke?? She was taking him to the end imo. Tyler was all physical until the end and then it was just too late. She didn't keep an open mind like we think she did. Tyler was never going to be final 2. He ended up there cuz Luke screwed up and then Tyler was so great on the FS date.
If a woman makes a decision to have sex with some men but not all, she is definitely having sex with who her strongest feelings are for. There has been a lot of discussion that Tyler was probably going to be eleimated after FS dates, which is exactly why she didnt have sex with him, cuz she thought she was dumping him.
She has to be kicking herself for missing her chance to have sex with the sexiest bachelor over (Tyler) at least that one time!

mml060709

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:59 am

Ash2214 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:So random to follow Becca and Garrett. Oh well.

This means nothing. This means nothing. This means nothing. laugh out loud
When I saw it last night I literally said out loud “this b****” laugh out loud 

It’s just totally random and add in the fact that Hannah has said in an interview and in an IG comment that she has gotten close to Becca and has used her for advice this season? I’m tired of this laugh out loud

You have only have two options which side you are on. Your litmus test is your answer to "WHY Tyler went to LA?"

!) Tyler went to LA because Tyler wants to be The NEXT Bachelor. No ifs no buts. Wasn't that what is being spread around?

OR

2) Tyler wants to be with Hannah even if it was a very short trip. Tyler wants to support her and have her back in one of this season's difficult episodes. Episode 10.

You have to choose only one option WHY Tyler went to LA. Simple math really.

With that said, my lightbulb moment with Becca AND Garrett Follow. Last season's Bachelorette and F1, it was to me, in my tinfoilhat opinion,

a bat signal to us.

It's like Eff this Tyler wants Bachelor talks of RS et al

Regardless if there is signifance, in my imagination, i've tried haaaarddd to conjure two separate scenarios wherein either Tyler FRIENDZONES Hannah or Hannah FRIENDZONES Tyler. I cannot.

IMHO always

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:02 am

mml060709 wrote:After reading everything and being disappointed about Hannah and Tyler with no reconciliation, I decided to rewatch some episodes with new eyes. Its pretty obvious that Luke and Jed were going to be her final 2. Hannah has said several times when she begins to have feelings for someone, she narrows in on them and focuses on that. She ONLY said she had feelings of love for Jed and Luke up until now and we are going into final episode. Love at first sight with Luke?? She was taking him to the end imo. Tyler was all physical until the end and then it was just too late. She didn't keep an open mind like we think she did. Tyler was never going to be final 2. He ended up there cuz Luke screwed up and then Tyler was so great on the FS date.
If a woman makes a decision to have sex with some men but not all, she is definitely having sex with who her strongest feelings are for. There has been a lot of discussion that Tyler was probably going to be eleimated after FS dates, which is exactly why she didnt have sex with him, cuz she thought she was dumping him.
She has to be kicking herself for missing her chance to have sex with the sexiest bachelor over (Tyler) at least that one time!
I agree. I just wonder what kind of $hit she’s seen in her life that makes her feel these relationships, with anger and crying and struggle and then constantly getting back on track after falling off a cliff on the daily, are the real love ones? What the what what?? I hope if nothing else, she’s learned so much from all this.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by msjr Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:25 am

Cari wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:So random to follow Becca and Garrett. Oh well.

This means nothing. This means nothing. This means nothing. laugh out loud
When I saw it last night I literally said out loud “this b****” laugh out loud 

It’s just totally random and add in the fact that Hannah has said in an interview and in an IG comment that she has gotten close to Becca and has used her for advice this season? I’m tired of this laugh out loud

You have only have two options which side you are on. Your litmus test is your answer to "WHY Tyler went to LA?"

!) Tyler went to LA because Tyler wants to be The NEXT Bachelor. No ifs no buts. Wasn't that what is being spread around?

OR

2) Tyler wants to be with Hannah even if it was a very short trip. Tyler wants to support her and have her back in one of this season's difficult episodes. Episode 10.

You have to choose only one option WHY Tyler went to LA. Simple math really.

With that said, my lightbulb moment with Becca AND Garrett Follow. Last season's Bachelorette and F1, it was to me, in my tinfoilhat opinion,

a bat signal to us.

It's like Eff this Tyler wants Bachelor talks of RS et al

Regardless if there is signifance, in my imagination, i've tried haaaarddd to conjure two separate scenarios wherein either Tyler FRIENDZONES Hannah or Hannah FRIENDZONES Tyler. I cannot.

IMHO always

Yes. The thing I question is what was the point of flying him into LA for Bachelor talks now when he is already going to be in LA in less than a week-and-a-half for the ATFR and they can talk to him then? It's not like they are rushing to announce the next lead.

I can wait for the finale and ATFR to see how it all ends up, as I don't think any of this is particularly cut and dry.

msjr

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:39 am

mml060709 wrote:After reading everything and being disappointed about Hannah and Tyler with no reconciliation, I decided to rewatch some episodes with new eyes. Its pretty obvious that Luke and Jed were going to be her final 2. Hannah has said several times when she begins to have feelings for someone, she narrows in on them and focuses on that. She ONLY said she had feelings of love for Jed and Luke up until now and we are going into final episode. Love at first sight with Luke?? She was taking him to the end imo. Tyler was all physical until the end and then it was just too late. She didn't keep an open mind like we think she did. Tyler was never going to be final 2. He ended up there cuz Luke screwed up and then Tyler was so great on the FS date.

Thank goodness. We are watching the same show. I completely agree because it is the only thing that makes sense. Jed was only threatened by Luke because he knew Hannah and he knew how much she cared for Luke. He did not give Tyler or Peter a second thought. He was pals with them because they were united in (helping him) getting rid of Luke. Little did they know it was so Jed could win but, he knew. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:40 am

Thank goodness. We are watching the same show. I completely agree because it is the only thing that makes sense. Jed was only threatened by Luke because he knew Hannah and he knew how much she cared for Luke. He did not give Tyler or Peter a second thought. He was pals with them because they were united in (helping him) getting rid of Luke. Little did they know it was so Jed could win but, he knew. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:51 am

I do agree it’s odd that he went out to LA this week. Most contestants that have to be at the ATFR usually arrive in LA a few days before. He couldn’t have a potential preliminary meeting about the bachelor a week from now while he was out there for the ATFR? Why make him fly out there twice in less than two weeks?

I wonder if maybe Hannah and Tyler filmed something Sunday afternoon/night (both were MIA) and RS got wind of it on Monday or early Tuesday and that’s how he found out what he did. Probably not, but this is all very interesting to me.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:52 am

Sorry for the double post, but could we please keep the Tyler versus Jed versus Luke versus Peter out of Tyler’s fan thread?

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:54 am

Why would they film them not getting back together early? There's no need to film something like that at all.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by North Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:22 am

Tyler is at 998k on instagram. Definitely hitting 1M today. New hottie in Tyler's insta story -- are all his friends this hot? Next Bachelorette season -- just cast all the guys from Tyler's group of pals. Done.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:32 am

I have to throw this out there as a potential reason why either Hannah or Tyler isn’t interested in trying again. Someone on reddit posted screenshot of Hannah’s brother’s social media activity. He is a hardcore conservative and Trump supporter. Tyler comes off very liberal and has a diverse groups of friends.

I don’t want to debate political views or conservative vs liberal values but I wonder if this was an issue for Hannah and Tyler.

I realize she may not share her brother’s views.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+60
okkaayy
Purplepat
Rookie
Lucas15
livlafluv1
appiah01
Kaltie
ReneeM
Emilia23_12
lipsis
weimei113