SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:33 am

I hope Tyler following Garrett and Becca is because he’s coming to San Diego for a run and the couple are his special guests. Then I will definitely join them!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by alwayscooking Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:39 am

Ash2214 wrote:I do agree it’s odd that he went out to LA this week. Most contestants that have to be at the ATFR usually arrive in LA a few days before. He couldn’t have a potential preliminary meeting about the bachelor a week from now while he was out there for the ATFR? Why make him fly out there twice in less than two weeks?

I wonder if maybe Hannah and Tyler filmed something Sunday afternoon/night (both were MIA) and RS got wind of it on Monday or early Tuesday and that’s how he found out what he did. Probably not, but this is all very interesting to me.

I think he went to LA for Bachelor talk. He left on a Sunday so he could be there Monday, business hours. I remember Peter from Rachel's season doing the same thing, and then flying back for ATFR.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:41 am

@Summerfun1980

Not to get political either but the following of Becca and Garrett is even more interesting now that you say that.

In that couple is a woman that leans liberal with a conservative guy...

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:44 am

@HavaDrPepper I think he’s just following people at the top of the Bach nation hierarchy. He’s up there now. Lol

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:48 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:I have to throw this out there as a potential reason why either Hannah or Tyler isn’t interested in trying again. Someone on reddit posted screenshot of Hannah’s brother’s social media activity.  He is a hardcore conservative and Trump supporter.  Tyler comes off very liberal and has a diverse groups of friends.

I don’t want to debate political views or conservative vs liberal values but I wonder if this was an issue for Hannah and Tyler.

I realize she may not share her brother’s views.

From what I have heard from Hannah I don't think she is very conservative.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:13 pm

He's almost there 999K!
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Soleil Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:26 pm

RS wouldn’t have said that if he didn’t know something but yes, it’s not like him to back it up somehow. As for Tyler’s mom supposedly telling ppl that he’s the bachelor, she must be have turned her IG to private yesterday due to random ppl sending her messages IMO.

I keep going back to their first one on one when he told her he’d always have her back and showed her how sincere and loving he was. It was like he was her boyfriend already cos he was so in sync with her emotions. That date and all their interactions never once gave a clue he was a player or ‘f*** boy’

I hurt for him guys I really do. If there was/is a reconciliation, I for one believe Hannah will love him like he deserves to be loved every dang minute.

As for T following Becca and Garrett, I noticed on Monday they both posted pictures of their FS date’s first anniversary from the river rafting in Thailand. What timing right?

Gotta go. Wanna see if we made it to 1 mil followers yet ❤

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:27 pm

C’mon Tyler post a pic to get 1 mil. I am starting to wonder if these last episodes got him. I never supported the idea that he’s Teflon and wouldn’t be affected by Hannah’s relationships with the other men. He’s freaking 25.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:29 pm

alwayscooking wrote:He's almost there 999K!

He would have gotten there faster I think if he promoted his HTD and FSD. Why do you think he hasn’t?

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:30 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@HavaDrPepper I think he’s just following people at the top of the Bach nation hierarchy.  He’s up there now. Lol

That may be but I still think it is interesting.

Has he followed any of the other high profile contestants/couples?

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:30 pm

mbl wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:He's almost there 999K!

He would have gotten there faster I think if he promoted his HTD and FSD.  Why do you think he hasn’t?
I think bc super over the show and Hannah. He’ll support her bc he’s a good man but doesn’t want to be involved with all this.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:31 pm

Yup. He became over it about the same time we did laugh out loud. Can't blame him.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 17 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+60
okkaayy
Purplepat
Rookie
Lucas15
livlafluv1
appiah01
Kaltie
ReneeM
Emilia23_12
lipsis
weimei113