SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Diana Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:18 am

Tyler is going to be a incredible bachelor Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 28 1f60d that's all I have to add that is postive from this sh!tshow
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Emilia23_12 Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:22 am

Diana wrote:Tyler is going to be a incredible bachelor  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 28 1f60d that's all I have to add that is postive from this sh!tshow

If there is a bachelor at all ??!!
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Rookie Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:28 am

On one of the podcasts they were talking about Colton + Hannah G’s shower scene - and he was a virgin! If Tyler is TB - with 30 women? Whoever he is with in the end better be prepared - because that guy delivers!

Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:29 am

Diana wrote:Tyler is going to be a incredible bachelor  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 28 1f60d that's all I have to add that is postive from this sh!tshow

Hey girl. I’m back and forth about how I feel about this.... but kind of starting to land here (again) as well.

This season DID NOT go how I wanted it to, not even a little. But idk. May as well have a camera follow Tyler around constantly instead of only getting him 10-15 min an episode. Like sure, being the lead is a risk. But I stand firmly that if you were to ask any former lead if they regret doing it, almost none would say no. They all got something pretty great out of it, whether actual love, career opportunities, a huge platform, or just a really great life experience, once in a lifetime, only 30 some people have had. Like yes, the lead always makes a mistake or 20 (hi Hannah laugh out loud) somewhere... and we learn more about them as people, and no one is perfect and they all fall from grace a bit. But if he really is a truly good guy that we all think he is, he can probably leave relatively unscathed like Ben H., Sean, or Colton. And even the ones who fall from grace harder, you give it 6-9 mos and people forget and no one cares anymore (see: Arie). Idk. We may as well have an interesting Bachelor for freaking once. Someone the women will legitimately lose their minds over. And who knows? Maybe he will meet someone really great and special. Someone who will recognize him for who he truly is, and isn’t stupid enough not to sleep with him in fantasy suites. laugh out loud You never know.

Anyway, this is where I’m headed, once again, with my every changing opinion.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Floridian1990 Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:31 am

I agree I think Tyler could deliver a good season. I mean just based on I think girls would actually be into him.

If I was Tyler's f1 I wouldn't even watch the show hahaha because it would pain me to see him with other women watching it back.
Floridian1990
Floridian1990

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:35 am

I honestly think he could be good. I think it's good that he's so good looking and used to female attention because he would be less of a horn dog. I also think women would genuinely be into him. And I think he would be open minded, not come in looking for a particular type like so many leads do.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:48 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:I honestly think he could be good.  I think it's good that he's so good looking and used to female attention because he would be less of a horn dog.  I also think women would genuinely be into him.  And I think he would be open minded, not come in looking for a particular type like so many leads do.  
nig that I wouldn’t like to watch Tyler, I think they should choose an older guy, like early 30s. That allows for a broader age range for the girls.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:04 am

My only hesitation with Tyler as TB is with all his new found popularity he has the opportunity to follow his dreams. Is he ready to do that as a couple or maybe he wants to enjoy it as a single guy. He stated that he’s not the same boy he was at the beginning of the filming and I’d guess he’s even more mature now with so many possible paths to choose from. He needs to decide what’s right for him now. Is he wants to find love then I think he’d be a great bachelor!! I just don’t want to see him end up like Ben or Nick. IMO
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:11 am

Just Looking wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:I honestly think he could be good.  I think it's good that he's so good looking and used to female attention because he would be less of a horn dog.  I also think women would genuinely be into him.  And I think he would be open minded, not come in looking for a particular type like so many leads do.  
nig that I wouldn’t like to watch Tyler, I think they should choose an older guy, like early 30s.    That allows for a broader age range for the girls.
They didn’t bring in a much larger range for Arie or Nick. Most were still very young

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:26 am

Minney wrote:My only hesitation with Tyler as TB is with all his new found popularity he has the opportunity to follow his dreams. Is he ready to do that as a couple or maybe he wants to enjoy it as a single guy. He stated that he’s not the same boy he was at the beginning of the filming and I’d guess he’s even more mature now with so many possible paths to choose from. He needs to decide what’s right for him now. Is he wants to find love then I think he’d be a great bachelor!! I just don’t want to see him end up like Ben or Nick. IMO

IMO Nick and Ben are fine. Marriage is always there when you’re truly ready and it’s no big deal, especially for a man, if you’re not ready and/or, you haven’t found your person, IMO. Meanwhile, you get all the perks and all those girls and a bigger platform. Win-win. IMO just because a bunch of fans are sitting around with their dreams dashed doesn’t mean the leads haven’t had a ball.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:27 am

This is repeat I posted to social media thread but I'm putting it here as well so more will see it. There are a couple of girl You Tubers who report on Bachelor(ette) episodes & they did a video with Dan Cox former bachelor on Desiree's season & on BIP 2 that is eye opening. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EE0dfa1vvro
He has been watching this season & gives insight on the show & what he thinks about Jed. Then at the very end about 24:56 mark Dan says He knows some things about how this ENDS & it is similar to Arie's season where you think you know how it ends then there are "FIREWORKS"!!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:32 am

@Luvstruck I believe they are talking about the filmed breakup.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+60
okkaayy
Purplepat
Rookie
Lucas15
livlafluv1
appiah01
Kaltie
ReneeM
Emilia23_12
lipsis
weimei113