SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:07 pm

bachfanforever123 wrote:I might have drank the koolaid here, but I think Tyler may have wanted her back initially. He was up early morning on Twitter defending her for the sl*t shaming, liked a comment of one of his friends about getting his queen, followed a bunch of ppl in BN who were anti Jed, posted a picture of them & captioned it go buy your special someone flowers today, posted another pic of their Netherlands date, but only tagged Hannah, not the bachelorette account. Now idk about his Spotify playlist was a clue, could just be his taste of music. He liked his mom comment about accidentally liking a comment she didn’t mean to like(stating that Tyler doesn’t deserve to be sloppy seconds), & his mom answering someone’s poll on their story of Tyler would be willing to take her back, all of that looked like he was bat signaling her. It couldn’t have meant nothing. then Hannah started going crazy obsessed with Tyler all over SM, & she still is going at it. But I think what might have changed at least for Tyler, was around Ep 7. He was drunk tweeting watching it, & I think it’s bc it hit a chord with him seeing how Hannah fell for Jed. He told her he was falling or her, didn’t look like she said it back. But she told that to Jed first. I think it hurt him to watch it back. After that, he became quieter, he barely live tweets anymore, he hasn’t even posted their HTD/FS pics, he just seem to have moved on with his life now.  Even his last tweet to her about moving mountains, was friendly not flirty. I’m not quite sure if this is what seemed to have changed his mind, but it’s possible? ALL IMO.  I’m so sad about this situation all around. Sigh.

I think you are 100% correct and thank you for all the sleuthing magic that went into your investigation.

The nature of the bubble is you must stay in it. The biggest threat to their bubble is the simple reality that plays out on our screens every Monday night. Tyler is beautiful and kind - not stupid and blind. They’re both young and absolutely fabulous. We never have to be sad for them. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:12 pm

@Patience2415 to be fair, RS didn’t state he knows Hannah wants Jed back. He just said that would happen before her going back to Tyler or Peter. I don’t see her and Jed getting back together the way she’s been shading him on social media.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:15 pm

I like the Tyler we've seen so far. I always get scared when one of these guys starts to get this much attention....takes so much effort and strength of character to stay grounded and real.

That being said, I have to bring my son into the city tonight for an event and am still mulling over whether this old lady has the stamina to walk twenty blocks in 90degree heat to tavern on the green, laugh out loud

Last edited by Billysmom on Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:15 pm

@Chgohighlife great post. It makes me sad that people are sad! They're two beautiful, young people who will find the right person for them. And they will be raking in major $$ after this, all will be fine.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 19 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:17 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@Patience2415 to be fair, RS didn’t state he knows Hannah wants Jed back. He just said that would happen before her going back to Tyler or Peter. I don’t see her and Jed getting back together the way she’s been shading him on social media.
Exactly and after reading through all of his responses, it seems like he’s been informed that a reunion with Tyler is something that Hannah doesn’t want, so this her choice. I find this surprising, but at the same time I don’t.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfanforever123 Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:17 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
bachfanforever123 wrote:I might have drank the koolaid here, but I think Tyler may have wanted her back initially. He was up early morning on Twitter defending her for the sl*t shaming, liked a comment of one of his friends about getting his queen, followed a bunch of ppl in BN who were anti Jed, posted a picture of them & captioned it go buy your special someone flowers today, posted another pic of their Netherlands date, but only tagged Hannah, not the bachelorette account. Now idk about his Spotify playlist was a clue, could just be his taste of music. He liked his mom comment about accidentally liking a comment she didn’t mean to like(stating that Tyler doesn’t deserve to be sloppy seconds), & his mom answering someone’s poll on their story of Tyler would be willing to take her back, all of that looked like he was bat signaling her. It couldn’t have meant nothing. then Hannah started going crazy obsessed with Tyler all over SM, & she still is going at it. But I think what might have changed at least for Tyler, was around Ep 7. He was drunk tweeting watching it, & I think it’s bc it hit a chord with him seeing how Hannah fell for Jed. He told her he was falling or her, didn’t look like she said it back. But she told that to Jed first. I think it hurt him to watch it back. After that, he became quieter, he barely live tweets anymore, he hasn’t even posted their HTD/FS pics, he just seem to have moved on with his life now.  Even his last tweet to her about moving mountains, was friendly not flirty. I’m not quite sure if this is what seemed to have changed his mind, but it’s possible? ALL IMO.  I’m so sad about this situation all around. Sigh.

I think you are 100% correct and thank you for all the sleuthing magic that went into your investigation.

The nature of the bubble is you must stay in it. The biggest threat to their bubble is the simple reality that plays out on our screens every Monday night. Tyler is beautiful and kind - not stupid and blind. They’re both young and absolutely fabulous. We never have to be sad for them. All IMO.  

Yeah I’m sure they’ll be fine. It just sucks because I was so invested in them as a couple tho. So guess it was more sad for me. laugh out loud I do wonder how heartbroken Tyler was though after the break up. He seems very intuitive on Hannah. He can read her quite well, & especially with the no sex on their FSD, I wonder if he saw those signs and knew he wasn’t F1 all along? While I’m sure the breakup is going to be difficult to watch, I don’t see him feeling blindsided at the end of this. I see him wishing her well, & being  happy for her that she ended up with(at the time) a seemingly great guy. Maybe that’s why he seemed happy post fliming. He knew it wasn’t him.

bachfanforever123

Female Posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:19 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Exactly and after reading through all of his responses, it seems like he’s been informed that a reunion with Tyler is something that Hannah doesn’t want, so this her choice. I find this surprising, but at the same time I don’t.
He was asked a couple of times if it was one-sided or mutual and he said he doesn't know, he just knows it's not happening. I think it's mutual and they've both shut that door romantically but are still appreciative/supportive of one another.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:22 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:@Patience2415 to be fair, RS didn’t state he knows Hannah wants Jed back. He just said that would happen before her going back to Tyler or Peter. I don’t see her and Jed getting back together the way she’s been shading him on social media.
Exactly and after reading through all of his responses, it seems like he’s been informed that a reunion with Tyler is something that Hannah doesn’t want, so this her choice. I find this surprising, but at the same time I don’t.

I agree. If Hannah wants to meet up with Tyler, Hannah has to get that ball rolling. It appears she hasn't, according to the vibe I'm getting from RS, as of yet.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 19 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:22 pm

Oh miss Hannah b can't help wondering how you'll look back on your time with tc years from now...   I also wonder which bn gals have their antenna aimed in Tyler's direction...

Maybe Hannah's intention is not so much anti-Tyler as it is pro-time to herself, spiritual retreat of sorts???
Billysmom
Billysmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:25 pm

@bachfanforever123 He thought he was gone at F3. You’ll notice in the preview when the guys are talking about Luke being gone, Tyler is pacing and wobbling back and forth, can’t stand still, looking down. Jed and Peter looking confident, laughing and wearing cocky smiles. He thought he was gone then. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:26 pm

Let me clarify my last statement. I meant Jed is what Hannah deserve because it what she knows. I watched clips of all four dates again and realized she might honestly only respond to an abusive and unhealthy relationship because it is what she knows right now at the age of 24. So, in my opinion, if she takes Jed back, it makes sense.

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:27 pm

So gotta wonder if she sends peter home just for his TB setup or to get more Tyler time...
Billysmom
Billysmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+60
okkaayy
Purplepat
Rookie
Lucas15
livlafluv1
appiah01
Kaltie
ReneeM
Emilia23_12
lipsis
weimei113